Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

Lame title, huh? I know, I fail.

Well anyways, it's really hard to be able to find shops that aren't like, mega expensive so I decided that maybe I would come here and see if anyone'd be willing to draw something for me!
Yes, I'll tip. The amount I tip depends on how much I like the picture, how much effort was put in, etc. etc. etc. I will always tip. c:

So, I have my current avatar [which is more of just a random avatar so it won't probably appeal to many anyways~], but I also have others just incase you'd rather draw one of them instead. ♥

Click the image for a larger view.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For that first one, you can take off the whispies on the back of the hair so it looked like only short hair if you want. Whatever the artist would prefer to do~ The layering messes up with the second one on tektek, so I do have an actual dress-up picture linked that shows the way it's supposed to.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sooo, is anyone interested in drawing for little ol' me? Maybe, please?

Dapper Dabbler

Are you someone who would rather draw an original character than an avatar? Well, if you would rather do that, then I have my character Jaime!
User Image
[ Click for larger non-cropped version. Sorry I don't really have any recent pictures of him, only this one, a sketch [x] in an experimental style that failed rather badly, and this picture here [x]. They're all fairly old though. I need to make a new reference.;;

If you need extra info, he's a little on the shorter side, and he's always trying to act a little bit tough-but he usually fails. He's a goof by nature and he doesn't like it but can't help it. He likes odd tees, hoodies, and not super baggy, but semi baggy jeans. He also has this very noticable gap between his front teeth.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Don't like Jaime? Then how about this [currently unnamed] fella here?

User Image
I have a kind of sort of reference sheet of a kind [here].
He has yellow spliced eyes, yellowed teeth and red skin. He has spots across his face, tops of his shoulders, and down his back. He is also super duper skinny. Not like Jaime skinny, like emaciated no-human-could-ever-be-this-skinny-and-live skinny. He's tall and has elongated legs and arms, so his arms reach just a little bit before his knees.

He was based off of a faerie called a Virika [yanno, except their height] and then a hyena thrown in there.
So, he has the personality of a chattering evil little creature with the cackle of a hyena, to put it simply.

Dapper Dabbler

Received through here:

Avie:
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

OC:
[x] [x]

Thank you guys so much for the beautiful art. ♥

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Dabbler

Blessed Giver

8,175 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

It's not much I know. xP

Dapper Dabbler

General Smexy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eeeeeee that is sooooo adorable!
Thank you thank you thank you. ♥ c:

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

ωнσ ωαηтѕ тσ ℓινє ƒσяєνєя?

Derp
edit: I posted it without the wispies
User Image

ƒσяєνєя ιѕ συя тσ∂αу

Dapper Dabbler

Articulated Fish