Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Bookworm

A Tale Untold

User Image
Wow. I remember when I had my crush on Kurama.
That was such a long time ago.

yea i sorta forgot about anime for a while so i decided to get back in it with an un popular anime at the time,

then i found my love for yu yu never died ;-; i really want avi art why is it so hard to come by?

Bunny

Spirit_Girl01
A Tale Untold

User Image

yea i sorta forgot about anime for a while so i decided to get back in it with an un popular anime at the time,

then i found my love for yu yu never died ;-; i really want avi art why is it so hard to come by?

User Image
It takes an arm and a leg just to get a scribble these days.
Artists don't seem to be hunting around for those that want drawn.

They expect the hunters to go into their threads. Even when you do, they ignore/reject you.
I know this. It took me 14 pages before Galatea did the line art in my signature.
But that's only because I was bitching about how bad the art freebie forum is right now.

Then when you go to buy art, you'll either get rejected, or the artists get greedy.
That's the way it seems with digital and traditional art these days. Then artists complain about 'clutter'.
Take some items off! We don't care. Draw it how you want. It's not that difficult.

I would draw for you, but couples aren't my thing, and I can't draw boys. o v o;

Shy Bookworm

A Tale Untold
Spirit_Girl01
A Tale Untold

User Image

User Image
It takes an arm and a leg just to get a scribble these days.
Artists don't seem to be hunting around for those that want drawn.

They expect the hunters to go into their threads. Even when you do, they ignore/reject you.
I know this. It took me 14 pages before Galatea did the line art in my signature.
But that's only because I was bitching about how bad the art freebie forum is right now.

Then when you go to buy art, you'll either get rejected, or the artists get greedy.
That's the way it seems with digital and traditional art these days. Then artists complain about 'clutter'.
Take some items off! We don't care. Draw it how you want. It's not that difficult.

I would draw for you, but couples aren't my thing, and I can't draw boys. o v o;

i'd really take anything at this point, and i don't go to the shops as a rule

i have a few but i had to find them myself

i don't mind, like i said in my thread i'd take anything ><;

Shy Bookworm

Shy Bookworm

i love you art please come emo

Shy Bookworm

dear gaia stop showing me this if no one's posted it in a few days thank you

Shy Bookworm

*kicks you* STOP IT

and someone post please ;-; i really would love some art emo

Quick Reply