Welcome to Gaia! ::

hotdo999's One That Got Away

HO! maybe you might be inspired to get my OC started? emotion_kirakira
heres the gist:
Right behind her turned down horns, are darker thicker horns that twists and intertwines with each other side by side, and separates apart, pointing away from each other & upwards. She has a black snake skin by her left arm (basically bulging/burrowing on her arm), and its head comes out as a sleeves at her hands ( like so: < ) and the hands come out of it. She also has sleeve strings wrapped around her right arm (same colour as her top -- autumn coloured). Her nails are lime in colour; and undies have a printed lips on it! Stratos also is more fierce/evil looking.

:
User ImageUser Image

Timid Star

Oh neato
My current is actually a werewolf OC named Calypso I have a better face ref under the cut but as far as body type goes she's an amazon at 5'11''. Like imagine Wonder Woman's people on Paradise Island. Cal can be draw with or without the ears and tail. She also has miscellaneous scars on her body c:
User Image

Good Luck!! c:

AdorkableLee's Compadre

Spoopy Krampus

Silvyen
emotion_hug good luck on your art search

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Hi there. Pray tell, would you be interested in drawing User Image or User Image in this outfit, please?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Golden Darling

I adore your art. And I have a fantasy lady that would look amazing in your style. She's an ice mage!

The "wings" are just special effects of her using her magic. She uses the spear as a weapon and a way to channel her magic. She has long, straight, dark hair and always wears long sleeved gowns in shades of white, silver, and blue with gloves. The pixie is just a fancy cloak with brooch, not an actual pixie. xd

And my terrible MS paint ref sweatdrop

User Image

art refs for inspiration!

User Image
User Image

And if you need dress ideas, possible this but with long sleeves?

or this one with long, formal gloves?

Her partner is a century-old fire drake who entertains himself by stirring up trouble in the human world. The more of his magic he uses, the more his dragon side comes through. At full strength, he reverts to his dragon form.

art refs

User Image
User Image

Big Bear

8,825 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Silvyen

Consider me, please? ouo
-Feel free to click the link below and check out
the third and fourth post to see more references
♥

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bashful Ladykiller

my current is fairly simple.
please try me if you like

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

User ImageUser Image
                            I hope you find Dragon Age inspiring and are interested in drawling a couple art of an avi I have made based off of the real me with a Dragon Age Inquisition character?

Avis:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Krem:
                            User Image User Image

This tumblr pictures here has me really obsessioning over him click

Or Cole:
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blessed Giver

8,175 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Hi Silv!

How's it going?

Edit: Oh! You're streaming soon? I can't wait!

Ruthless Survivor

12,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
the asparagas
H-h-h-hello~

Maybe you would like to draw my devil or angel?

User ImageUser Image

I would love couple art of them, but I would love of either one of them alone too!

Quote me when you start streaming btw!

Just doing as I was instructed!

Mewling Kitten

Silvyen

You like ladies? And Fantasy? Try this sexy, steampunk powerhouse:

User Image
User Image
User Image

OhaiBai's Waifu

Phantom

Fevure's Wife

Mega Friend

16,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
Super nice art going on in here. emotion_kirakira

Victor Bernard's Husbando

Dangerous Dabbler

Oh my~.

I have an arachne.

User Image

Or other characters hurr. They're kind of all over the place theme and style wise. Sorry.
Consider me? :3 I mean if you like drawing hair. *watching your stream right now*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff