Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User ImageUser Image
You know what? If you guys would actually read this post, then maybe I wouldn't be such an a-hole by rejecting you flat out!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♫♫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█
█ I • ♥ • K P O P ♫ : F r e e b i e • T h r e a d █
█▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█

SHINee • EXO(M&K) • NU'EST • 2NE1 • Girl's Generation • 4Minute • Miss A • Sistar • T-Ara • Chocolat • After School • Brown Eyed Girls • Kara • f(x) • Sunny Hill & More

Please Note: I like LISTENING to K-Pop, and pretty much love K-Pop just cause of their music. I am not into KDramas, nor do I have Mnet. Please do not try to be a squealing fan in my thread. I'll discuss the music...But not stuff about the Idols themselves.

Getting Straight To The Point. I use Join.Me, which is currently off, so bare with It and me please. And I don't wanna hear any Complaining about how I should use Livestream cause it's better, and less laggy, or whatever. I will boot you from the stream if you are watching. If you post it in the thread, you will be placed on my Ignore list, so you no longer bother me.

Looking for:

► OCs _____►►► PICTURE REFERENCES ONLY. TEXT DESCRIPTIONS WILL BE IGNORED.
► Avatars ___ ◄ No Fawking Tekteks...They're getting annoying.
_____________ ◄ I AM ONLY DRAWING THE AVATAR YOU HAVE EQUIPPED!!!
_____________ ◄ If you're requesting couple art, The rule applies to that too. Just provide their USERNAME, and I will draw their CURRENT avatar with yours.
► Males > Females (but doing both)

User Image
Won't Do:

► Furries/Anthros (Neko-type anthros are fine)
► Mechas
► ********
► Groups over 3 (1-3 people is fine)
► Other things that I can't remember, but if it comes up I'll tell you.

Rules:
◙ No Drama. In both the thread AND in the stream.
◙ You get What you Get. Don't go asking for anything more than what I'm willing to give.
◙ No Begging/Whining (Things Like: It's for my Friend who's suicidal since her break up, so we're trying to to collect art to make him/her feel better; I'm close to my collection Goal; You'll be my first Avatar Art I've received; ETC. .....If I see these I WILL REJECT YOUR ART. I'm TIRED of hearing lame reasoning as to WHY YOU should get a freebie, even if it's not for you. >>;; )
◙ I have the right to Deny/Refuse/Reject/Trash/Delete/Ignore/etc. any one's request, whether started, almost complete, or at any time if I feel like. With or Without a valid reason.
◙ The first post must be read before ANY posting of ANY kind is made.
◙ If you post without reading the first post, I will Reject/Deny/etc you, even if you'r not requesting art, and then ask/demand that you leave.
◙ To prove you read the first post, Put your preferred weapon if you had to fight(whether it be a weapon, magic, or magical weapon like enchanted swords, staffs, or wands, etc.) in your post. Those who do not comply will be rejected on the spot, if I don't catch you before you edit.
◙ Follow Gaia Terms of Service/ToS.
◙ REGARDING Hit & Runners! - I'll allow you, but chances are...You're not gonna get drawn.
◙ If you join the stream, the chance of you getting drawn will go up. But do still keep in mind that I still have a right to turn you down.
◙ No Stealing My Works, Or ANYONE'S Art That Is Shared/Posted/Sent To You.

NO SAMPLES CAUSE IT'S A FREEBIE THREAD, NOT AN ART SHOP.
Don't Like it? ...Tough. Go complain someplace else.

Regarding any tips sent to me:
__ ► Normally I don't accept tips, but as of this edit(4/24/12), Any tips I receive will be going to a friend who just joined Gaia. I'm okay with giving him my tips cause He's just starting off and I currently don't have much to spot him to help start him out.

Use this to get my attention, don't quote the first post:
[quote="Shin Kyo Eun"][/quote]

Salty Lover

Blue~
My avatar by chance?
Purple or Blue-

1My current or my puppies Rory(German Shepard)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and Korra(Husky/Malamute) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.?

8,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
User Image
User Image
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image
Crimson ;o
(Bum bum bum, ba-dum ba-dum)
A Velvet Code walked up to a freebie stand
And she asked the person, runnin' the stand
"Hey! (Bum bum bum) mind doodling my boyfriend or I ? Or us together as a couple ? " emotion_bigheart "
Then she waddled away.
(Waddle waddle)
then she waddled away
(waddle waddle waddle)
then she waddled away
(waddle waddle)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
K r y s t a l y n d a
Purple or Blue-

1My current or my puppies Rory(German Shepard)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and Korra(Husky/Malamute) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.?
I'm sorry but you're welcome to come back. The Join me screen was blocking your bit saying your fav colors. I apologize for my rudeness.
I'd love one of my avatar if possible surprised Otherwise talking would be nice too seeing as I'm rather bored.

9,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dark Red-Orange

My Avatar Perhaps Sir?

Nightly Lullaby's Husbando

Anxious Noob

Pink :3

Me :3 ??

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
SHAMELESS BUMP FOR LOVE XD

Witty Lunatic

11,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
You can draw me if you like. smile
Dark Purple.

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PrincyBoy
Dark Purple.
no thank you. I really dislike drawing that hair.

Witty Lunatic

11,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Shin Kyo Eun
PrincyBoy
Dark Purple.
no thank you. I really dislike drawing that hair.

Its ok bro.
Hello would you like some company this evening?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff