• Jolly Roger 50
Shin Kyo Eun
Lady Nabiki
How about me?

User Image
Declined

I was just about to put my favorite color though.. gonk
My favorite color is orange.

I've been having awful luck trying to buy art all day. People have been mean, cruel, and rude. I have better luck getting free art than I do buying. This makes me sad. gonk
How are you?

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
ILYnaut

I've been having awful luck trying to buy art all day. People have been mean, cruel, and rude. I have better luck getting free art than I do buying. This makes me sad. gonk
How are you?
I'm sorry for your misfortune. But I myself am gonna have to turn you away.

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Lady Nabiki
Shin Kyo Eun
Lady Nabiki
How about me?

User Image
Declined

Even if you edited in your color, I'm still turning you away.
Shin Kyo Eun
ILYnaut

How are you?
TwT
I haven't even asked yet.... I was just coming to watch in join.me.

Why did you turn me away already? Is it this avi? Because this isn't what I have been trying for. I just didn't post a reference or anything else yet, because I didn't want to request art before chit chatting anyway. You did say no hit and run... sweatdrop

Magical Cutie-Pie

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Shin Kyo Eun
Lady Nabiki
Shin Kyo Eun
Lady Nabiki
How about me?

User Image
Declined

Even if you edited in your color, I'm still turning you away.

Alright then. Thanks anyway.

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
ILYnaut
Shin Kyo Eun
ILYnaut

How are you?
TwT

Why did you turn me away already? Is it this avi? Because this isn't what I have been trying for. I just didn't post a reference or anything else yet, because I didn't want to request art before chit chatting anyway. You did say no hit and run... sweatdrop
I don't like hearing sob stories.
Shin Kyo Eun
ILYnaut
Shin Kyo Eun
ILYnaut

How are you?
TwT

I don't like hearing sob stories.
Wow.

I must have a, "be a complete a** to me today," sign stamped on my face. I was just trying to make conversation. Not whine to you. I just brought up my situation, and then ask how you are doing, which you ignored. Are all artists just stuck up and rude to anyone who tries to be nice?

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
ILYnaut
Wow.

I must have a, "be a complete a** to me today," sign stamped on my face. I was just trying to make conversation. Not whine to you. I just brought up my situation, and then ask how you are doing, which you ignored. Are all artists just stuck up and rude to anyone who tries to be nice?
If you do let me know.

And not all artists are rude, so don't group us all together. Majority of you requesters don't know the s**t we go through. I said I don't like hearing sob stories cause I have my reasonings. If you got a problem, too bad. My first page clearly says I have the right to refuse ANYONE art for ANY REASON.

Even if you haven't requested anything, you yourself said that'd you we planning on requesting. Which makes my point valid enough.

Romantic Dabbler

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
BUMP Ba BUMP, thats the sound of my heart in excitement for fresh meat la~

Salty Lover

emotion_bigheart yum_cupcake

7,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PURPLE!

Perhaps me for my golden gaiaversary? I've been on gaia for 9 years as of today (April 9th 2012) 4laugh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.OR User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*mana seed ears layering is messed up on tektek
Before you let my rainbow overwhelm you, please click THIS for reference! The only thing I would like different is my tekteks eyecolor and my glasses to be on. Thank you heart

I'm getting on the join.me so this isn't a hit and run, just going to talk in there, if that's okay? ^~^;;
K-pop.

Time to listen to sum Wondergirls.
blue ~

perhaps moi?

joining livestream 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items