Ew. Give me one anyway! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Ink-Covered Monarch

42,750 Points
  • Inked Child 500
  • Undersea Queen 500
coldshadowsnight
Queen Alex: Yeah I have a camera, its decent. But my scanner sucks. I'm getting a tablet for Christmas, so I think all start a after Christmas art freebie thing, depending if I can use the tablet any good. Even though they are supposed to be just like using a pencil or pen, except looking at your screen.

Lucky...atleast you have a scanner...Mine broke a while back.....I love lineart.....That's why most of my art is mostly line art....I never color my art....unless I wanna. I want a camera for Christmas......
-Bound- To Love
coldshadowsnight
Queen Alex: Yeah I have a camera, its decent. But my scanner sucks. I'm getting a tablet for Christmas, so I think all start a after Christmas art freebie thing, depending if I can use the tablet any good. Even though they are supposed to be just like using a pencil or pen, except looking at your screen.

I want a tablet. My drawings on actual paper with an actual pencil can come out pretty amazing. I had a whole book full. ( Until my sister stole it and sold the drawings to her friends.. )

There not to much, about $100 for a good one. And the usually come with Photoshop Elements. Ah, thats sad that your sister took your drawings.
Queen_Alex
coldshadowsnight

Lucky...atleast you have a scanner...Mine broke a while back.....I love lineart.....That's why most of my art is mostly line art....I never color my art....unless I wanna. I want a camera for Christmas......

I only do lineart. I suck at coloring, unless if I am doing a painting, which I do often, I try to get one done a week. I hope you get a camera, there always fun.

Ink-Covered Monarch

42,750 Points
  • Inked Child 500
  • Undersea Queen 500
coldshadowsnight
Queen_Alex
coldshadowsnight

I only do lineart. I suck at coloring, unless if I am doing a painting, which I do often, I try to get one done a week. I hope you get a camera, there always fun.

If you refresh, you'll see one of my line art. It's in blue....I used my friends scanner......xD. I really want one with a video camera...I can shoot videos of my friends goofing off....So fun smile .
I'm trying my best on your avatar, Queen_Alex. It's not looking too good. Haha. I'll keep trying. I might be too tired.
Queen_Alex
coldshadowsnight
Queen_Alex
coldshadowsnight

If you refresh, you'll see one of my line art. It's in blue....I used my friends scanner......xD. I really want one with a video camera...I can shoot videos of my friends goofing off....So fun smile .

I want a video camera. My digital camera takes ten minutes of really really good footage. That's what I like about it.
-Bound- To Love
I'm trying my best on your avatar, Queen_Alex. It's not looking too good. Haha. I'll keep trying. I might be too tired.

The joys of coffee then. Or tea.

wahmbulance
Here's an old drawing of mine that I took a picture of. I didn't color it or bother shading it, but the figure came out nicely, I think.

User Image
Bound To Love: Thats cool, you should have colored it. I like the style.

wahmbulance
These were some of my old templates that I created to do avatar art a long time ago:

User Image

User Image

User Image

Those worked out nicely. but, they really limited me and I got sick of them eventually. I might start doing them again.

Hehe, browsing through my old photobucket account.
Wow! Look at this! My very first computer art! It's dated to 2001.

User Image

I was only 11 then. xD

Ink-Covered Monarch

42,750 Points
  • Inked Child 500
  • Undersea Queen 500
-Bound- To Love

It's ok. I can't wait to see it, but if it takes longer then you thought, it's cool. Take your time. smile . Nice avi by the way. xD
-Bound- To Love
These were some of my old templates that I created to do avatar art a long time ago:

Those worked out nicely. but, they really limited me and I got sick of them eventually. I might start doing them again.

Hehe, browsing through my old photobucket account.

Those are nice, you should start making aviart again. I never can use templates though, it annoys me. I just have to make up a pose for the character.
Wow, thoose are really cute! could you draw me on the first template. or any... PLease. I will tip

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff