Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is an Astronaut

Oh that one is pretty neat 3nodding
it's nice that you've found some peeps to help you bring your oc to life.
Oh yeah!
I hate having to peg her as a Monster Girl just to get art, because people are turned off when I mention her being an OC for FNAF.
But at this point, for references, I do what I can.
She's still a baddy. Haha.

How's your week been?

Aimar83's Partner

Shy Doll

28,300 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
Is an Astronaut
Maovesa

ah you quoted the first post DX

Do you want any kind in particular? knives can range from butter knifes to meat cleavers.
Sorry about that redface and a meat cleaver :3

Humorist

Is an Astronaut
Marclyn
Is an Astronaut
Marclyn
Is an Astronaut
Marclyn
wut up

Nothing...nothing at all o-o
coooool

So what u up 2?
nothing.

That's nice lol....seeya around i guess XD
emotion_awesome

A Policeman's Pardner

Space Giver

Lets Eat Pizza

Bah I know the feeling I've been lying about a few of my characters as well XD
the funny thing is I'm not too sure why some are so intimidated by robots
in pretty basic cases you have a few actual shapes like and just draw lines where the joints are.
it's no more difficult than drawing initial sketch. it's the same with bald characters
i'd think it be slighty easier since it's minus 1 step but some are squeamish since "bald people aren't kawaii" or some stuff.

Mine wasn't all that eventful but it wasn't bad just average.Thanksgiving was fine as well,
how about you?
Is an Astronaut
Lets Eat Pizza

Bah I know the feeling I've been lying about a few of my characters as well XD
the funny thing is I'm not too sure why some are so intimidated by robots
in pretty basic cases you have a few actual shapes like and just draw lines where the joints are.
it's no more difficult than drawing initial sketch. it's the same with bald characters
i'd think it be slighty easier since it's minus 1 step but some are squeamish since "bald people aren't kawaii" or some stuff.

Mine wasn't all that eventful but it wasn't bad just average.Thanksgiving was fine as well,
how about you?
I wanted to make her bald to fit the more animatronic spider look, but I couldnt even attempt to draw it.

Been long. I'm ready for sleep and more sleep. Had a weird dream last night and didn't get much.

A Policeman's Pardner

Space Giver

Lets Eat Pizza

I mean if you can draw a head it's done
you drew a bald person
unless some artist draw the hair first which comes out really funky if you see many base stuff.

I understand that my mother said the same thing but she's out and about now
i'm just at home chilling lol
just made a guy with a pistol for a head...maybe i need to go to bed early lol
Is an Astronaut
Lets Eat Pizza

you drew a bald person
unless some artist draw the hair first which comes out really funky if you see many base stuff.

Haha understandable. Big foreheads.

Oh sheesh. Get some sleep if you need it. I'll be behind you soon.
I had a dream that Mangle started tearing the endoskeletons out of the other animtronics because the facial recognition system malfunctioned.
Jubilee and Freddy teamed up. Sylia (my OC), was torn apart across her web.. So weird.

A Policeman's Pardner

Space Giver

Lets Eat Pizza
Is an Astronaut
Lets Eat Pizza

you drew a bald person

Haha understandable. Big foreheads.

Oh sheesh. Get some sleep if you need it. I'll be behind you soon.
I had a dream that Mangle started tearing the endoskeletons out of the other animtronics because the facial recognition system malfunctioned.
Jubilee and Freddy teamed up. Sylia (my OC), was torn apart across her web.. So weird.

Welp that's a neat dream I would write it in a dream journal or something.It's cool what you mind can come up with.
I don't tend to have dreams of things i like,
(i did have a dream of fnaf but this is just an example) if i had a dream about fnaf it would probably be just of me running into a janitor or i'd see a blurred glimpse of someone for a split second
lame stuff y'know lol.

But the dream i had bordered on a nightmare, I was in a pitch black room which was usually a red flag however i think i was just outside the door of the old office in the first game.
bricks were shat when i saw a pair of glowing eyes down the hall and for some reason i just decided to pretend to just be an animatronic to buy some time to find a hiding spot but i guess the twist in the end i was one all along
but i didn't know who lol. I think i came across fnaf2 broken jaw chica but who knows how much of that dream i forgot.

hounranna's Waifu

Garbage Wife

User Image
Could you draw a derpy male laptop?

I think my laptop is more of a male than female.
Is an Astronaut

Welp that's a neat dream I would write it in a dream journal or something.It's cool what you mind can come up with.
I don't tend to have dreams of things i like,
(i did have a dream of fnaf but this is just an example) if i had a dream about fnaf it would probably be just of me running into a janitor or i'd see a blurred glimpse of someone for a split second
lame stuff y'know lol.

But the dream i had bordered on a nightmare, I was in a pitch black room which was usually a red flag however i think i was just outside the door of the old office in the first game.
bricks were shat when i saw a pair of glowing eyes down the hall and for some reason i just decided to pretend to just be an animatronic to buy some time to find a hiding spot but i guess the twist in the end i was one all along
but i didn't know who lol. I think i came across fnaf2 broken jaw chica but who knows how much of that dream i forgot.
I don't keep a journal. I learned that writing them done means I forget them. I have vivid dreams and can remember every detail years after I've had them.
And you hush. Dreams are never lame.

A Policeman's Pardner

Space Giver

Anubas x3

cool one, I'll see if something comes out of it <3

hounranna's Waifu

Garbage Wife

Is an Astronaut
Anubas x3

cool one, I'll see if something comes out of it <3

User Image
Oooh yey! And if you need to, you can draw it riding a goat (only if you want to). I've been playing Goat Simulator on my laptop a lot. So I think I have given my laptop a new pet.

A Policeman's Pardner

Space Giver

Lets Eat Pizza

heh i guess it works itself out for you, i used to write some of mine down but i lost the papers lol

I kinda have a bit of a pet peeve
as i go to my deviantart to check my account i usually delete the submissions i get notices for from the groups i'm in.
A lot of peeps either know and don't care or ignore the fact that the animatronics are non feeling robots.
It doesn't mean they can't have personality and be likeable ( the rock a fire explosion proves you can program a funny character)
but things like crushes and sexuality doesn't make sense. You could say it's the ghost child but that makes it 10x worse. I see this picture of foxy with gigantic boobs and can't look past the fact that they are sexualizing a walking coffin possessed by a ghost kid DX

but that's just me
i still like goofy happy go lucky drawings but when sex comes into the picture my brain shuts off for a second.
Is an Astronaut
Lets Eat Pizza

heh i guess it works itself out for you, i used to write some of mine down but i lost the papers lol

I kinda have a bit of a pet peeve
as i go to my deviantart to check my account i usually delete the submissions i get notices for from the groups i'm in.
A lot of peeps either know and don't care or ignore the fact that the animatronics are non feeling robots.
It doesn't mean they can't have personality and be likeable ( the rock a fire explosion proves you can program a funny character)
but things like crushes and sexuality doesn't make sense. You could say it's the ghost child but that makes it 10x worse. I see this picture of foxy with gigantic boobs and can't look past the fact that they are sexualizing a walking coffin possessed by a ghost kid DX

but that's just me
i still like goofy happy go lucky drawings but when sex comes into the picture my brain shuts off for a second.
OH lol. I would be very upset to the point of depression if I lost my writings. I've always striven to write many things, and a lot of it has been from parts of my life that have inspired me.

I have avoided deviantart for a while.. Back when I got into DHMIS and made an OC for it I realized how.. awkward it was. I mean, people are free to treat a character how they please. Fanfics, fanart, etc.. But when certain things began to get way out of line I couldnt stay.
I cosplayed Paige. I received crap from the tumblr I ran for her and on DA about being plus size. That was the first part of making me not comfortable. I followed BlueMoon or whatever his name was for a while, and he did some NSFW art of Paige. Then from another set of users I was being sexually harassed and was bribed to do NSFW cosplays as Paige, and I mean explicit. I stopped bothering with my DA account and that tumblr due to it.
(Sorry for the rant/tmi)

But I avoid searching too much on tumblr with FNAF due to that. Even with OCs and the canon characters. I cant imagine anything seriously sexual with them. I won't stop people from enjoying the artwork or drawing it, but it's not... right?

A Policeman's Pardner

Space Giver

Lets Eat Pizza

Oh It didn't bother me to much that i misplaced those but as for my notes on a few characters i was trying to make, man i tore up my room trying to find it because they've been on the backburner for awhile and i didn't want to end up changing them because i remember they were "perfect"

Oh don't worry it's fine but i'm sorry that happened to you. I didn't know there was a fandom for that tbh.
Yeah i understand people can create what they want but i usually put canon characters on a level above fan characters. No "family relations" no "crushes/ boyfriend girlfriendhood" no " permanent partnerships" sure my oc can bump into the fnaf crew if an ask on tumblr wants it or i could have a moment where maybe Jubilee and Freddy tag team Jeremy but i rather draw canon x canon and oc x oc.

There are times where people draw (i don't even touch fanfics) a character i like doing something completely out of character and it just ruins the magic (for a lack of better words) . Sure you can ignore it but when it's in abundance and ruining your experience of the fandom and the reputation of the fandom it's just the pits.
I try not to dig too deep and just stay on Da and Tumblr because i've had a brief moment in the limelight with Jubilee but i'm not afraid to say if Fnaf heads into Mlp bad brony/ sonic territory i'm audi 5000

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff