Welcome to Gaia! ::

Also there's a link that was missing for chapter twenty nine

Okay. 1 100.0% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]

Nameless Virtues
SPANDEXUAL
Nameless Virtues
SPANDEXUAL
I don't mean to encroach or anything, but I love this whole storyline and characters thing you've got going!

-bows dramatically-
Why thank you.
(I'm your favorite, aren't I? I can tell..)

Well, you do have such a fabulous sense of style.

..I think I sense sarcasm.
-doesn't deal with facetious people-

No sarcasm in the slightest! I have a weakness for black and yellow (blame the Marvel character Yellowjacket).

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Mark Twain 100
SPANDEXUAL
Nameless Virtues
SPANDEXUAL
Nameless Virtues
SPANDEXUAL
I don't mean to encroach or anything, but I love this whole storyline and characters thing you've got going!

-bows dramatically-
Why thank you.

No sarcasm in the slightest! I have a weakness for black and yellow (blame the Marvel character Yellowjacket).

Ah. Alrighty then, good deal. :3
I can't believe I made a half-decent yellow/black theme, I'm proud of myself. xP
Monday Delirium
SPANDEXUAL
I was just going to comment in your profile, but nope, you'll have to deal with me feeding your ego in a public thread. I'M AFRAID THAT'S JUST WHAT YOU GET FOR APPEALING TO MY COMIC BOOK NERDERY.

what have i dooooooone!!??
Oh well.
Here's a ray gun.
ESCAPE THE HAPPY TIME DRONES!
This killer drones were supplied by Akwa Inc.
*Smiley faced blue robots start chasing you while singing "Let's have super fun times!"*

OH DEAR OH MY OH GOSH

I do hope this ray gun is of better construction than my last one! I couldn't begin to tell you the troubles we had with the Invasion of the Mole Women from Septimus IV!
Nameless Virtues
SPANDEXUAL
Nameless Virtues
SPANDEXUAL
Nameless Virtues
SPANDEXUAL

-bows dramatically-
Why thank you.

I can't believe I made a half-decent yellow/black theme, I'm proud of myself. xP

It is quite difficult. Most nice black items have a secondary colour, which is unfortunately often red. That said, I do like black and red, but it is dreadfully overplayed! Yellow is my favourite colour (can you tell by my avatar? xD), but then so many nice yellow items are part white!

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Mark Twain 100
SPANDEXUAL
Nameless Virtues
SPANDEXUAL
Nameless Virtues
SPANDEXUAL

It is quite difficult. Most nice black items have a secondary colour, which is unfortunately often red. That said, I do like black and red, but it is dreadfully overplayed! Yellow is my favourite colour (can you tell by my avatar? xD), but then so many nice yellow items are part white!

Tehe, green is my favorite color.
Oh, I know. That's why I had to involve white in the theme as well.
Same with my avatar that's on the front page, I had to include white.

Super Humorist

SPANDEXUAL
I do hope this ray gun is of better construction than my last one! I couldn't begin to tell you the troubles we had with the Invasion of the Mole Women from Septimus IV!

Hahahaha!
I like you!
Would you like to pm a bunch of avatars of yours?
If I see one I like I'll add it up to the list!
Monday Delirium
SPANDEXUAL

Hahahaha!
I like you!

Shall do! I'll warn you now, though, I've only been active for about a week since I left two years ago, so most of my avatars might seem a bit... old-fashioned...

Nameless Virtues: Green? I wouldn't've guessed. What side of the spectrum, yellow-green (like normal, forest green) or blue-green? I've found that a lot of people like the blue-green side a lot, but very few like nature's green...

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Mark Twain 100
SPANDEXUAL
Monday Delirium
SPANDEXUAL

Hahahaha!
I like you!

Shall do! I'll warn you now, though, I've only been active for about a week since I left two years ago, so most of my avatars might seem a bit... old-fashioned...

Nameless Virtues: Green? I wouldn't've guessed. What side of the spectrum, yellow-green (like normal, forest green) or blue-green? I've found that a lot of people like the blue-green side a lot, but very few like nature's green...

I'm more of nature greens. I love earth colors. :3
Nameless Virtues
SPANDEXUAL
Monday Delirium
SPANDEXUAL

Hahahaha!
I like you!

Brown as well? I've got a surprisingly large amount of friends who love brown, but I suppose you have to to be a mori girl~

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Mark Twain 100
SPANDEXUAL
Nameless Virtues
SPANDEXUAL
Monday Delirium
SPANDEXUAL

Hahahaha!
I like you!

Brown as well? I've got a surprisingly large amount of friends who love brown, but I suppose you have to to be a mori girl~

I don't mind brown. :3
Uhh... What's Mori? sweatdrop
Nameless Virtues
SPANDEXUAL
Nameless Virtues
SPANDEXUAL
Monday Delirium
SPANDEXUAL

Hahahaha!
I like you!

Oh, sorry! Mori is a style that's kind of popular in Japan now, it's all about looking like a forest girl or something. I don't really like it, but they do, so that's okay.

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Mark Twain 100
SPANDEXUAL
Nameless Virtues
SPANDEXUAL
Nameless Virtues
SPANDEXUAL

Oh, sorry! Mori is a style that's kind of popular in Japan now, it's all about looking like a forest girl or something. I don't really like it, but they do, so that's okay.

Huh.. I see..
Not really my style. xD
Nameless Virtues
SPANDEXUAL
Nameless Virtues
SPANDEXUAL
Nameless Virtues
SPANDEXUAL

Huh.. I see..
Not really my style. xD

Yeah... Japanese fashion kind of evades me most of the time. When I was younger, I thought it was all ~neon rave lolita visual-kei ganguro~ garbage, but having actually lived there... Girls follow the most boring trends. The most "in" thing now is to look like you're going to go hiking. exclaim

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Mark Twain 100
SPANDEXUAL

Yeah... Japanese fashion kind of evades me most of the time. When I was younger, I thought it was all ~neon rave lolita visual-kei ganguro~ garbage, but having actually lived there... Girls follow the most boring trends. The most "in" thing now is to look like you're going to go hiking. exclaim

xD
I don't really follow any trends, but I do like plaid.. And flannel...
And graphic shirts underneath. Haha, I'm boring.
Nameless Virtues
SPANDEXUAL

xD
I don't really follow any trends, but I do like plaid.. And flannel...
And graphic shirts underneath. Haha, I'm boring.

Oh well, at least no one can single you out for a fashion faux-pas! People can be so touchy about what's ~fashionable~ and what no longer is...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff