Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
So, I'm currently in the process of getting things together to propose to my fiance.

Wait, what? Did you just read correctly? Propose to my fiance? Yep! That is correct.

Long story short, he proposed to me, I said yes, but he wanted to do a proper proposal with a ring in hand so was going to do it again later on. Fast forward a bit in time, we have a son together, and when he was about ready to go buy a ring for me so he could do his proposal, he lost his job. So everything just got all shoved off to the side and it's been years now. Our son is now five years old, and we have a daughter who is three. We've had our major ups and downs, arguments, and what have you, but no matter what we've worked through it all. So, I figured, that instead, I would propose to him. smile

I've already got his gift on reserve since he's not all that big into jewelry. But it's a signed copy of his all time favorite, has gone through 8 copies of the book, book, Redemption of Althalus. When I finish paying it off, and receive it, I plan on taking just him and I out somewhere nice for dinner, and giving it to him, and when he opens it up, I'd like for there to be some art work in there, pretty much asking him to marry me. So this is where you come in.

This is kind of what I'm looking for, but you don't have to be exact, I love creativity, and if you're doing this out of the kindness of your heart I'm really not going to have many limitations. smile

But, it's based kind of our wedding theme that I've been planning for the last few years. smile

Him: He's about 5'5, super short brownish color hair, mustache, beard, goatee.
I want him dressed as a Necromancer. Robes, staff, everything.

Me: I'm 5'7, little longer then shoulder length red hair, blue eyes, freckles, pale.
I'm dressed as a fairy queen. Dress, wings, circlet crown thing, etc.

They could be holding hands, talking, etc, but if possible I'd love for there to be somewhere that says something "No matter how far apart our differences are, I will always love you." or something sweet and corny like that. smile

Why Necromancer and Fairy Queen? Because our wedding is going to be one epic Halloween wedding and he will be dressed as a Necromancer and I a Fairy queen. biggrin

So if you want to help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it. I don't know if I'll be able to pay you[Via gold bribes or items from cash shop, or RL commishs] , or how much, since I recently left my second job so funds are tight until I get my CNA training done in a few months and pick up a job then. Which is why I'm posting in the freebies forum, though I will try to tip as best as I can. <3

Oh! When do I plan on presenting this to him? I'm hoping by his birthday which is on April 10th. <3 But depending on when the book arrives, might be later.

Thank you again for even reading <3 And feel free to pass the word along <3 It'd be appreciated. biggrin

In case you'd like to go by some sort of pic ref, here's a pic of the two of us, and our now five year old son. He hates being in front of the camera if he can help it so it's hard finding pics with the two of us. xD;
xXx

And then because I can, our kiddos, our son who is five, who was the infant in the above picture, and our daughter who is three. Feel free to add them as like sprites, fairies, goblins, or something in the art if you so desire.[Their hair is red like mine, though hers a bit lighter, but the flash and the lighting in the room makes their color look off and they have blue eyes! These pics were taken just this month. biggrin ]
Son
Daughter

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200