just posttt examples n stuff
thnxxx x x
User Image

Timid Shapeshifter

Ooooh emotion_kirakira
Would you consider drawing my avi? :3

User Image

Wealthy Fatcat

Hello c:! Gosh, your art is so cute! I'd love to be considered! Feel free to take anything out of my avi if you feel it's too cluttered!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I like your avi by the way. smile

Dapper Flatterer

5,050 Points
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
guro robot
hi hello i need stuff to draw and stuff
soo i'll be doing freebies of stuff like the example (; v ;; )//
just posttt examples n stuff
thnxxx x x
User Image

~Your art is sooo prettty!~ Pretty please consider either of my OCs? I've got a rebellious Princess named Alice <3&&A crazy vampire man named Alister twisted

Thanks for your consideration!~ =D

Manly Bunny

User Image

Ermegerd your art is just breath taking...

-dies from loss of air-

dreaming_dust's Husbando

That style is so good! I'd love some art of this avi if it suits you.

User Image

Tenacious Lunatic

If you please, would you like to try any of these? biggrin

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
so cute /falls to knees

would you consider my owl derp stolas? thank you *u*

Dapper Prophet

Maybe my avvie could interest you? c:
Optional detail request:

• snake bite piercings on lips (rings, studs or spiked studs, as you prefer) ♥

or my oc? c:

xxxxxMy OCxxxxxx﹏﹏﹏﹏

missing left ɑrm (in cɑse you couldn't tell by my poor drɑwing ∩˙▿˙∩)

xxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ɑrt refs by me

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ɑrt for my OC (free & bought ɑrt)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Could i get one of these drawn, please ;u;?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cuddly Blob

18,615 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image

❤.•*¨`*•..¸❤gєє gєє gєє gєє❤¸.•*¨`*•.❤

Maybe any of these?
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

<3

❤.•*¨`*•..¸❤вαву вαву вαву❤¸.•*¨`*•.❤

User Image

Consider my avi? <3

Cultist

me maybe? emotion_kirakira
that art is so cutee

Beloved Giver

Nice art is so nice. *Touch.* Yessss.

Quote:
Subject- Machlah Vollan
User Image
I torture my lovely a bit.
Species/Race:
- Human/Wizard / Norwegian
Height/Weight:
- 5'4"/125lbs
Sexual Orientation:
- Bisexual
Addiction/Habit:
- Learning; Old paper (He's obsessed with the scent.); Coffee / Rambling; Asking a lot of questions
Mental Problem:
- Insomnia
Personality:
- He's a speed learner, gentle soul, and quite optimistic. Knowledge is power to him. He's very willing to risk his life for the sake of learning. He sees the 'good' in all beings and finds they get dangerous because you invade their territory. He's soft hearted and thus a bit gullible. He can be quite resourceful. There are times when he's far too careless and childish. His weakest point is when he doesn't get some rest or coffee. His imagination tends to run wild at times.
Weapons:
- Pocket knife; Capable to use crossbows, but doesn't have one
Powers/Abilities: All but time travel depend on his mental strength
- Healing - Can at least make the blood stop; Magic barrier - Can only protect from small hits, easy to shatter; Teleport - Nothing further than a few yards; Arcane balls - Orbs on congested magic that he can attack with / Time travel - Now limited to short spans that are less than a month; Levitation - Can make small/light objects float and move with magic
Weakness:
- Very trusting of others, Dangerously obsessive over learning things he doesn't know even at the risk of his life, Fears fires larger than a stove flame
Bio:
- Machlah was born in a small town in Norway. The year is now left unknown. The country had grown smaller. His parents owned large farm land and were just normal people. His elder brothers took to the family trade while Mac preferred books and learning. There was so much that happened in the planets' past that captivated him. Before he even hit his teens, he realized he was different than his family more than just his love for knowledge. He started to be able to move things. But he wasn't even touching them. His family merely laughed it off. 'A young boy's imagination.' As he grew into his teenage years, he got better at the moving. He was able to do it under his own command, but it wasn't anything large. Shortly after hitting his sixteenth birthday, he was able to time travel. It started off as short accidental times that made it seem like deja-vu. When he started to catch on to what was happening, he practiced to get better. Soon he was going further and further back in time. At some point during this, his memory slipped. He couldn't recall the time he came from and couldn't return to it. But that would be okay. He was now able to do what his parents hated. Learn. Learning about the of history. During one of his travelings, something happened. He was in an unknown world. His time traveling was no longer properly working. He couldn't seem to return to what he knew as Earth. If this was Earth, it was no longer the one he recalled. Upon being in this world, new powers started to show in him. Determination was in him. It wasn't to leave, but to learn about this place and all the new beings around him.

If interested in couples; I'm currently in love with him paired with Christian, my friend's OC.
More of them done together:

User Image
User Image
User Image

By Hkiwi Jay Kyshigi:
User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash