Welcome to Gaia! ::

one will look like this and one will look like this!!
as you can see, I'm still practicing and still suck lmao.
oc > avi
female = male
simple >>> cluttered
Maybe my oc? heart
User Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Consider my new look?
User Image

Reference!

User Image
User Image

Items

Face
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

+ blue frozen lips and a frosted look to her face
+ She has small horns, not cat ears.

This is the shawl thing around her neck.
User ImageUser Image

HarelquinPrince's Husband

Dapper Bunny

9,825 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
❝Bruh❞

Maybe her or him?

❝Who cares?❞

Shy Lover

maybe my avi?

Salty-Bunny's Kouhai

Hopeful Protagonist

16,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
I love your art style~ Consider my current pls? ouo

Anxious Hunter

Would you mind drawing any of these guys or girls?

Lillian

Please, before you draw this character, know that her personality is similar to Mugen's from Samurai Champloo. You know, this guy~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Here's a video in case you don't know him--(Couldn't find too much on Youtube.)

And here's a badass video that includes him--

User Image

2. User Image

3. User Image

4. User Image

Gladius
1. [ X ]

(How the Gladius and Katana should be sheathed together.) [ X ]

Received Art:

Artist- poikpoik
User Image

Artist- Orubaid
User Image

Artist- VlOLETTA
User Image

Artist- PepermintuCandy
User Image

Artist- Your Sister Flandre
User Image

Artist- Miku Asukito
User Image

Artist- Elyssie
User Image

Artist- - Y n g v e Z o e
User Image

Artist- taptothebeat
User Image

Artist- Kashikun Reborn
User Image

Artist- wendigo sunshine
User Image

Artist- Panda-Ouji
User Image

Artist- keen samson
User Image

Artist- CupcakeToTheRescue
User Image

---------------------

Arianne Ostark

User Image
User Image

Received Art:

Artist- kirumagu
User Image
Artist- PrincessKawaiiButt
User Image
Artist- johkulii
User Image
Artist- DBEclipse
User Image
Artist- Paperpaw21
User Image
Artist- Seryiena
User Image
Artist- feena95
User Image

---------------------

William

User Image
User Image
User Image
These two are a couple, so here's ref to that. User Image

Received Art:

Artist- weddup
User Image

Artist- Damosh
User Image

Artist- Roi-chan
User Image

Artist- Bob Souzou
User Image

Artist- Riipo
User Image

Artist- VinnyBear
User Image

Artist- ...
User Image

---------------------

Lillia

*Just a note, her hair is an orange color and she has two Red streaks in her hair, Bust size is C*

Early Cocky Innocent Stage

User Image

Aged and Experienced

*She lost her eye from getting shot in the eye by an arrow*

User Image

Received Art:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Hallowed Genius

10,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Greetings~

Not sure if my OC would make a good sample, but I'll throw them here anyway, so you can check and make the decision. Any art would be greatly appreciated. ; 3

References can be found here.

- Character Skin Colour/Ethnicity: Caucasian, with pasty white skin that looks slightly unhealthy.
- Character Height: 160cm / 5'3”
- Character Weight: 142kg / 312lb
- Character Hair Colour: The natural orange colour commonly referred to as red. It tends to be slightly greasy, and thus usually has lighter and darker streaks throughout.
- Character Hair Length/ Style: Due to a complete lack of care, Beatrice's slightly curly hair is very long, and usually pulled back into a rough ponytail that reaches down to the base of her spine.
- Character Eye Colour: A washed out purple that looks blue in anything but direct light.
- Character Description: Beatrice has a very large body, and is quite overweight. With an apple shaped body, her midsection is very large, and bulges noticeably outwards, being prominent enough to hang down and obscure her pelvic region. Due to its size, her belly folds horizontally around the bellybutton, effectively dividing it in two. Her breasts are large, but unshapely, and flatten over her belly unless properly supported. Her hips and buttocks are both quite large and rounded, and are equal to her somewhat broad shoulders in width. Beatrice's thighs and calves are quite large, but in comparison to everything else, her arms are rather small.

Her face is round, and quite chubby, with plump cheeks and a noticeable double chin. Her reddish eyebrows are thick and untamed. Beatrice has a small nose and plump lips. Her eyes are somewhat large, and always have prominent dark shadows beneath them. Both of her ears are pierced twice at the upper-back, resulting in each ear containing two simple hoop earrings.

Despite her size, Beatrice's skin is smooth and without cellulite. Beatrice is also relatively hairy for a female, but is usually too lazy to shave, and disagrees with society's expectations to do so.
- Character Attire: Beatrice's attire consists of long sleeved shirts, hoodies, and baggy jeans. Her hoodies usually end up with smears of chocolate over them, a fact ignored by Beatrice. Like many larger individuals, Beatrice tucks the lower roll of her belly into her pants, reducing the inconvenience it may cause when she actually needs to move around. If she goes outside, she wears battered sneakers, but otherwise, her feet are usually clad in socks. She also wears glasses, with a black rectangular frame. She does not wear make-up, and her clothing is normally worn and dirty.

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Might you please consider drawing my avi or any of my four Pokemon gijinkas below to abate your art block? All have at least an image spoiler, but Jin and Tori also have text details and songs in their first spoilers. Jin's "goggles" links still need to be clicked though; Zerochan disallows direct image linking.

Eon twins Yusei and Yuna Minami (Latios [blue] and Latias [red]): The two are meant to match, hence they share a reference sheet, but feel free to modify any non-outfit features at will. I messed up the bangs on the bw ref; they should resemble these (third person), the Tumblr pic, or Kyo's/Hatsuharu's from Fruits Basket.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ryuujin (Jin) Koizumi/Lugia and Hitori (Tori) Suzaku/Ho-Oh
These character arts and faces for Jin and Tori might help you get an idea of their basic personalities. Couple info is available upon request.

Jin:
  • Jin is a calm and Zenlike character, extremely slow to fly off the hook, who enjoys swimming, flying, herbal teas and warm things, martial arts, and yoga. His sleeves are long enough to resemble wings when the lower ring is broken. He cares for Tori above all others, though as she "ages", he starts getting awkward around her because his parental duties begin to war with his feelings for her. The saddest moments in his life come particularly when she "dies". Relevant music, if necessary.
  • The blue "goggles" on Jin's hair are not ears (he has real ones behind his hair); rather, they are analogues for Lugia's eye spikes that, like Ultimo's, can lengthen in the front to cover his eyes when flying or swimming. Each of the three rear sections on his tunic are the same size/shape, but the middle one looks narrower because it's tied near the end. Please use the unfringed scarf.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tori:
  • Tori is a vivacious girl who enjoys life, eating sweets, flying, dancing, martial arts, and setting fire to things. As an adult, and especially after being informed of Jin's pivotal role in her life, she becomes more proper and reserved, though she still isn't above exploiting Jin's not-completely-chaste feelings for her. As a phoenix, she rebirths herself on a pyre every 1000 years, a process which causes her to lose a significant amount of memory from that "lifetime". Thus, even though she and Jin are both immortal, Tori has a more mortal mindset. Relevant music, if necessary.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Thank you so very much for looking and considering! biggrin

Shirtless Fatcat

35,575 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Consider my Pokemon Boi? ;3
User Image

Another ref of him
User Image

Artistic freedom so encouraged ;D
optional starter: Treecko

or if he doesn't suit your fancy anyone from my Charahub?
(there is an images tab for references)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces