Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shade

a throwaway

Lol, sorry it took a while.
Couldn't figure out the clothes. Still can't.
Lol look how halfassed it isgdfuhgd

User Image

I don't find it halfassed though.
I like how he looks majestic. emotion_kirakira
( I actually am a sucker at drawing men's clothes/anatomy/everything. emotion_awesome )

Anyway, thank you soo much for drawing him. emotion_kirakira

Robotic Sentai

Something About Sparrows
Wait, wait. I have one. Let me just. Get the link...
Aha. Buggy thing.
User Image

It's been a long time since a throwaway has dropped your request but could you not hit and run the threads of artists who you intend to take up the time of unless they specify that you may. I'd suggest you take your own time to backtrack through threads you requested in as it is the least you could do for the artists who have taken up their own time.
If you're wondering why you weren't quoted before it's because some artist like to believe art requests and exchanges are a formal affair- one not to be taken lightly as it is something customed for you specifically. A throwaway deserved a lot more than to be ignored for work like that, in my opinion at least. But I suppose this is more of a issue on common manners seeing how commitment isn't required as they offered a free service.

xTea's King

I § ħ ø j ї

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

ah your art is so nice
andyesallthemales

User Image

Shy Reveler

baandit

Um.
This is my old account.
I had no idea art was drawn for me.
I'm normally not hit and run, and since I have switched accounts, I would have had no idea that something was waiting for me.
Please don't assume.
Have a good day.

Robotic Sentai

Something About Sparrows
baandit

Um.
This is my old account.
I had no idea art was drawn for me.
I'm normally not hit and run, and since I have switched accounts, I would have had no idea that something was waiting for me.
Please don't assume.
Have a good day.

So because you switched accounts all the artists you requested from on your old account were forgotten about too? Nah. Your account. Your request. Your responsibility.
Of course you had no idea. You wouldn't have known had you kept that account too. Because you never checked back. I don't have to assume because it's clear what transpired.
It's interesting how you act like you're being attacked for something inconsiderate that you did.

Also, I love how you see that art was made for you and you still don't even say thanks.
Bye.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces