Welcome to Gaia! ::

Justicat's Queen

Lucky Wife

13,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
If you're here, I hope that means you aren't afraid of galaxy print as that's a lot of what Lyra has going for her(Granted no one said coloring was required), but otherwise, her design is painfully simple. I like her so much because she IS so very simple, makes for a nice cool down drawing <3

Lyra is a weird lil galaxy sprite thing named after the constellation 'Lyra', ten tons of bubbly happiness, and drawn while getting over some depression, she's almost like vent art without the sads, just much galaxy pattern. So, I've drawn her a few times..

User Image
User Image
User Image

Death by Fisting drew this last one <3
User Image

Notes about Lyra;

She's a bit on the chubby/curvy side by default, presumably the shape she is most comfortable, but is capable of morphing into any shape, however if what she transforms into is bigger than her, it will be miniaturized.

By default, she chooses to have a jello-like consistency but can easily make her body take on the consistency of smoke, a liquid, or even something more solid than jello.

She has a bubbly personality, being in a generally cheerful mood, and is a very curious and intuitive sort. She also rarely speaks out of choice, preferring to make odd little sounds and expressing herself through body language.

Lyra is best friends with a Puppet named Aster(Whom belongs to my fiance) and is usually on his shoulder or hat(feel free to draw them together <3)

You're also free to put her in clothes although she doesn't commonly wear them, she can fit into doll clothes after all(Aster dresses her up sometimes).

Like I said, you are free to draw Lyra and Aster together, You can also just draw Lyra or even just draw Aster;
User Image

I'd love absolutely anything <3

Pretty arts received here <3

Blipboo
User Image
User Image

Prince of Purity
User Image

LeV Oblivion
User Image

Bnabe's Wife

Married Kitten

9,675 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
Fiancee wai u do dis
y u no just
lyra
Aaa
/Rip DbF

A Policeman's Pardner

Space Giver

I kind of want to draw her with my alien peep if and when i decide to redo her. She's doesn't have star skin exactly but she'll look like it in all her purple/black/green goodness.

I've seen a lot of peeps use "nebulas" and some galaxies as skin for their characters
i hope they aren't too overdone when i finish the design or i'll end up going against my semi hipster ethics and make something that's too mainstream DX

Bnabe's Wife

Married Kitten

9,675 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
Is an Astronaut
I kind of want to draw her with my alien peep if and when i decide to redo her. She's doesn't have star skin exactly but she'll look like it in all her purple/black/green goodness.

I've seen a lot of peeps use "nebulas" and some galaxies as skin for their characters
i hope they aren't too overdone when i finish the design or i'll end up going against my semi hipster ethics and make something that's too mainstream DX

Star/Nebula skin isn't overdone. I...personally haven't seen many sweatdrop /it's DbF

Wheezing Borg

omigosh! she's so cute! I definitely wish I could have a little lyra bouncing on my shoulder when I get sad heart

I might make a little pixel thing of her because that seems to be what I enjoy making rn. Galaxy patterns might be interesting (read: challenging (read: nightmarish)) to execute on a teeny scale! Not promising anything but also just wanna let you know how adorable your character is~~

A Policeman's Pardner

Space Giver

ArtShark
Is an Astronaut

Star/Nebula skin isn't overdone. I...personally haven't seen many sweatdrop /it's DbF

between the mini shop adopts and the rise in da i thought it was the new thing like putting antlers on charas.
start stuff is beautiful so i can't blame anyone for making a character out of them XD
i guess i just got to act fast
i don't want someone calling me out on the off chance it comes out looking like someone else's oc XD

Bnabe's Wife

Married Kitten

9,675 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
Is an Astronaut
ArtShark
Is an Astronaut

between the mini shop adopts and the rise in da i thought it was the new thing like putting antlers on charas.
start stuff is beautiful so i can't blame anyone for making a character out of them XD
i don't want someone calling me out on the off chance it comes out looking like someone else's oc XD

If anybody calls you out for liking stars on your character...I feel that's like...telling somebody off for having floral patterns.
Do as desired. But, I haven't seen a whole lot of space stuff DX

Bnabe's Wife

Married Kitten

9,675 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100

A Policeman's Pardner

Space Giver

ArtShark
Is an Astronaut
ArtShark
Is an Astronaut

If anybody calls you out for liking stars on your character...I feel that's like...telling somebody off for having floral patterns.

Meh true,
welp i wish i could bring up some examples but a lot were fairly plain for me to save...
really nothing to write home about XD

Bnabe's Wife

Married Kitten

9,675 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100
Is an Astronaut
ArtShark
Is an Astronaut
ArtShark
Is an Astronaut

Meh true,
welp i wish i could bring up some examples but a lot were fairly plain for me to save...
really nothing to write home about XD

Just use the nebula/galaxy look in your own little way. ouo I personally love the look of stars.../a weakness OTL

Justicat's Queen

Lucky Wife

13,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
ArtShark
Fiancee wai u do dis
y u no just
lyra
Aaa
/Rip DbF

Cause Aster is amazing and Aster with a tiny galaxy on shoulder is even cuter than just a lyra XDD

Justicat's Queen

Lucky Wife

13,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
Is an Astronaut

That'd be awesome, your alien person sounds super cool... ouo

I don't keep up with what's mainstream and whats not so I couldn't tell you where nebulas and galaxy skin fall on that ;u; I just made Lyra cause sad day and just.. I had brushes I needed to test in sai and stuff XD

Justicat's Queen

Lucky Wife

13,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
blipboo
omigosh! she's so cute! I definitely wish I could have a little lyra bouncing on my shoulder when I get sad heart

I might make a little pixel thing of her because that seems to be what I enjoy making rn. Galaxy patterns might be interesting (read: challenging (read: nightmarish)) to execute on a teeny scale! Not promising anything but also just wanna let you know how adorable your character is~~

Lyra is the tiny embodiment of making feel better and happy I guess, haha!

If you'd make a pixel of her, I'd certainly love it but even if not, thank you so much for liking her ;u;
I'm happy to hear more than me finds her a cute lil thing ;u;

Wheezing Borg

SoulfulMoon
blipboo

If you'd make a pixel of her, I'd certainly love it but even if not, thank you so much for liking her ;u;

decided to go for it - the line art is essentially down (might tweak it a little) and now I'm just working on the best way to colour her...

that little smile is making it really fun to work on her, though!

Justicat's Queen

Lucky Wife

13,425 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
blipboo
SoulfulMoon
blipboo

decided to go for it - the line art is essentially down (might tweak it a little) and now I'm just working on the best way to colour her...

that little smile is making it really fun to work on her, though!

That's so kind of you! Thank you very much for this, I wish you luck with coloring! I'm sure however you go about it will be amazing ouo

She does have one of those smiles, I'm glad you are having fun with her >u<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces