hi
just post

xMANIIAX's One That Got Away

Man-Hungry Monster

yes
gimme please ~

Winner

maybe one of my avis will tickle your fancy c:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*for the last avi, please change the eye color to brown and blue
they don’t have it on tektek yet >~<;

User Image

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Guten-tag! Full bodies surprised

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nanoko Constantino-More Info:

Theme:Can you fall asleep with a panic switch?

Nanoko is a Neko FEMALE. However she is the type of girl your mother warned you about growing up.She is snide and snoody.A complete bad*ss.She doesnt have time for nonsense and she hates "cute."The way she sees it,nthing about living life is "cute."
The girl is very serious and a bit on the violent side sometimes,not hesitating to pull a trigger.Hell she even cut off her own tail! Why?Well she put it as "It's just getting in the way...." Nanoko isnt a hired merc or anything. She's an artifact hunter and can be hired as a body guard.
Enough about occupation.Onto offense right? Nanoko carries two desert eagles,one black,and one silver, both with elongated barrels and extended clips. 26 rounds in each gun.She refers to her guns as Yin and Yang.Though the real kick from her guns is the type of ammunition she uses.
She has come acustomed to a type of ammunition called Nova Rounds. Nova rounds explode into large basket ball sized orbs of cosmic energy,with the force of a super nova.The orb/orbs then quickly implode taking a large chomp out of what ever is inside the orb at the time.Its a quick and painful process.
Apart from that.Nanoko's defensive capabilties are limited.She is very acrobatic which makes her even deadlier with guns,not to mentio nshe can also put up a weak shield around herself to keep from taking serious damage.Lastly since she is a neko she can morph....not into a cat though....unlike most neko's she takes
the form of a white bob cat.Fast and Agile.

Refs:
User Image

orV

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alonzo Cieel -More info:

Theme:In a crooked little town they were lost and never found....

Alonzo is an ex death swordsman.He was banaished from The Legion after his judgement blade broke while trying to slay a demon.After which he went back to live with his mother.As for what kind of species Alonzo is a half wood elf.His father was from Italy which is where his accent comes into play buth is mother was a woodelf and soon after Alonzo was born his father left him and his mother.After Alonzo returned from being banished...he soon left his mother's home without notice in search of his father and thus he still is.
Most deathswordsman seal away dark spirits inside of them resulting in a demonic collection of dark energy known as Legion.Alonzo was not purged before he left the walls of the guild of death swordsman....so to rid himself of the Legion that plauged him he had to turn to other means.Aid from an indian helped him rid his body of Legion....but the dark attachment to his soul was to much to be cut off completely....
So the indian who aided Alonzo did the only thing he could.He fashioned Alonzo a bow and sealed the Legion's power inside of it.The bow became dark and emitted sinsiter intent...the bow became of spiritual magic.And Alonzo learned to use it.The bow itself is dark and seems to be made from a black/purplish wood.It has a sinister looking handle which is held in the middle.The bow does not use a quiver or arrows it instead fires bolts at it's wielders will.
It can be a barrage or just one.THe abilties of the bow are quite phenominal.Some of the mystic bolts even act like heat seeking ones and follow its target.Alonzo has come fond of a name for his bow. The name being Linciare and or Lynch.Personality wise. Alonzo is a little bit of a douche. But mostly....he's a pretty boy. He loves to flirt with wemon.His facial hair,elven figure,light purple eyes,smooth Italian accent and charm seem to work at least 75% of the time. XD

Refs:
User Image
User Image
User Image

full body of one of my ocs please
ty uvu

Tycoon

Consider drawing her?
Reeve is super optimistic in a pessimistic way.

Animal Healer

Would you draw my rito tribe oc please? O: she has freckles btw

Demonic Shapeshifter

30,700 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
·攻め·

The Leaf of Freedom

Helloooooooo!?

//LAYS ON THE FLOOR ALL SEDUCTIVE-LIKE

.....Do me emotion_awesome

Click here for OC's!

Click here for Avatars!

Find the wolf. Before the wolf finds you.

·攻め·

Shy Friend

// Sigh, I wish I could draw good fullbodies..
Anyways, have fun drawing, dear!

Anxious Hunter

Would you mind drawing her please?

Lillia

*Just a note, her hair is an orange color and she has two Red streaks in her hair, Bust size is C*

Early Cocky Innocent Stage

User Image

Aged and Experienced

*She lost her eye from getting shot in the eye by an arrow*

User Image

Received Art:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Omnipresent Guest

If you want, draw me!~
And if this form is too difficult. Draw my other form!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I look cute don't I? Do try to capture my best side~

Other images:
[[1]] , [[2]] , [[3]] , [[4]]

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
May I please have? emotion_kirakira

Sweet Fairy

I would love one
Thanks Either Way :3

Blessed Fatcat

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

my current or the one in the spoiler... maybe? ♥

omfg me. o 3 o XDUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas