Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

should we move to Barton town to try and collect more people?

Yes. 0.70833333333333 70.8% [ 17 ]
No. 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 781 782 783 > >> >>> »|

Beloved Lunatic

User Image

Salt didn't recognize the street name, so he figured he would have to find another way home. But he wasn't quite sure how he had even entered this man's house…The guy seemed oddly relaxed, confused, but relaxed about having a weird man walk down from his attic. He was cool enough to offer the black and white haired male a drink. "Sounds… Divine. Thank you." he cooed glad the long haired man was not hostile.
He bent down and peered into the fridge. "I do apologize. I'm not really prepared for... guests. Is iced tea ok?" David pulled the pitcher out and set it on the table. "Otherwise there's... water from the tap." It had indeed been a long time since he had guests, or had to talk to anyone at all, really. It had been several years, he thought, since he had to make conversation. How did this other man get into the attic anyway?
(Finally watching the first episode of Penny Dreadful)

whoreganic's King

OG Sex Symbol

Consider mine? emotion_kirakira
User Image
The pale, dark haired, man flops down on the couch.

(Won't really be around much today)

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

((May we simply just post QWQ))
Of course!
He pulls a pack of cigarettes from a small table to one side of the couch, then lights one. Breathing in, smoke travels deep into his lungs.

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Conner sighed as he walked into his room, it had been such a long day and he was drenched from the rain fall outside. With a loud moan the boy collapsed into his bed snuggling deeper into his pillow as if it could hide him from the world. Flopping back over and looking at the neon green colored numbers on his digital clock he shivered, it was getting late but he still needed to finish several of his papers and some other things for a website or two. Grabbing the bronze door handle to the hallway he paused. Instead of the shabby hallway in his dorm it was a dust attic. Closing the door and opening it again the boy looked behind the door and peered out carefully into the room. Someone must have been playing a prank, and a very good one at that. Stepping into the dim room the red head grabbed his phone and flipped it up to use as a flashlight. A small panda key-chain dangled from it's strap as he looked around.
"Guys? Guys I dunno how but....wanna come out now? You got me good!" he muttered a little quieter then he wanted to. Seeing the stairs where their shouldn't be any he felt his curiosity whelming up inside him. Maybe this was a dream brought on from over stress and fatty doughnuts. He really needed to take better care of himself. High top sneakers squeaked against the floorboards as he made his way down the stairs. Slipping at the last step he felt his feet fly out from under him as he tumbled into a rather large room. Rubbing his bruised back side he looked around at his surroundings a little bewildered.
"Ummm....Where am I?" Conner asked mostly to himself standing and looking around feeling rather a lot like Alice in the looking glass.
David exhaled, releasing smoke back out into the air of the room. As he lifted his pale hand to take another drag, he stopped. The angel's brow furled slightly as he tilted his head. There seemed to be another noise coming from upstairs. He had forgot to check on the source of things after Salt had arrived, and now it seemed he had yet another visitor. Quickly he put the cigarette out, stood, and went to see the source of the sounds.

Peeking his head into the hallway, "Hello?"

(Welcome!)

sinnoh confirmed's Princess

Kitten

Could you do one of my avatars pleazzle?

One

Two

Three

If not, that's fine but thanks anyways. n.n
((So sleepy))
(Off to bed. Will return in the morn)
David yawns.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash