Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

should we move to Barton town to try and collect more people?

Yes. 0.70833333333333 70.8% [ 17 ]
No. 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 781 782 783 > >> >>> »|

(Interested artists only need to pm me with examples of their work. You don't have to be fancy or really good, mainly willing!)
David flexed his shoulders slightly as he walked out of the kitchen. Bright blue eyes blinked as he stepped into the living-room, streaks of light from the setting sun dancing upon the tan carpet. In one pale held a glass of iced tea; the other balanced a plate of warm chocolate chip cookies. With a soft thud he landed on the couch. With a soft sigh, he took a bite of cookie and remembered that it had been nearly a decade since he had met Rem in that other universe on a day just like this. It was a living-room far away, in a another universe which he ended up helping to destroy.
He manages two cookies before looking at the plate in disdain. "That's not what I want," he mumbles. "Not that I really need it to eat." Quietly, he gets up to put the cookies back in the fridge while taking a sip of his tea. The ice makes a small clink sound which echos into the empty house. It had been empty for some time as well. Several years ago he had found it empty and abandoned, then made it his home. No one had come asking about it, so he had no reason to question it.
(To note, please put OOC stuff in ( ) to make it easy. Feel free to chat as well! RP is not required, only encouraged)
David turns on the tv, looking for something to watch.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image

Salt didn't remember where he had come from, or where he had been for that matter… All he did know was that there was an amazing aroma of sweet cookies. They were fresh baked, and he could already imagine the gooey cookies and their wonderful taste. Before he knew it, he had walked through a door and found himself in a slightly cluttered attic. The smell of dust and age making a side thought cross the male's mind. This was an old house… He had turned around to find the entrance he had come through no longer there. All he could do was follow the delicious smell down the stairs into a brightly lit room to a long haired man eating a tray of cookies.
David had just set the tray on the kitchen counter when he paused. Somewhere in the house, something was moving. He waited for a few moments listening as sound became footsteps, which then became closer and closer. It seemed to be coming from upstairs. Silently he stepped around the kitchen counter and near the hall that led to the attic stairs...

(Hello!)
(Not really a WIP, cause I don't wanna finish it. Not finished either.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image

Salt noticed a man peek his head around a corner and stood there awkwardly for a second. Not that the stranger had much to look at being unable to see Salt's green hues. Supposing he should break the silence, he waved. "Um, yo… Where am I?" He asked, a calm smile on his lips. Sure, this was not a time to be grinning, but that was his default expression.

ooc
Hello! XD
"You're..." David started, arching an eyebrow quizzically, "you're in my house. How... how did you get in my attic?" He blinked ahead of him, impossibly blue eyes flashing subtly in the dim of the hall. "How are you?" The angel took a sip of his tea as he reached for the light switch.

(Ah! Haven't done this in sooo long.)

Beloved Lunatic

User Image

Salt would have loved to answer the strange man whom seemed to be the owner of the house he was located in. It wasn't that Salt was some abnormal creature who could phase through walls or teleport. He was just a good old fashioned human who's only superpower was bullsh*tting his way through a bad situation. "Besides as confused as you are, well I suppose. And you sir, I'm sorry to disturb, but where am I?" He asked again, his usual playful smile plastered on his lips.
"You're in my hallway," David flipped the switch, illuminating the space.

(What's he see exactly? Also, David's description is on the front page)

Beloved Lunatic

User Image

Salt blinked, not that the dark haired stranger would have seen it through the thick bangs that blocked most of the male's face. "I…see…" he mused looking around the hall. "And where is your house so I know how far I need to travel to get back… to… Where ever I came from…?"

ooc
I don't know yet… Salt is still pretty newly created. For now, he is only human.
"On the corner of 4th and Walnut," David said. He went to take another sip of tea only to notice the glass had gone empty. A few small ice-cubes clanked at the bottom. Frowning he turned and started back to the fridge. "Thirtsy?" he asked the man behind him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff