Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser Image

Just looking for art of my rogue babe and her gunslinger babe.
Together or separate is great! The gunslinger is owned by a friend.
(So, any couples done or singles of him will be given as gifts. <3)

I'll be giving out freebies occasionally myself. I also do trades!
Samples are the drawn references of them in the posts.

1. Just 'quote' me with your request
2. and a song suggestion.
3. If I like it I'll add to my list!

Be polite, stay and chat if you want!
User ImageUser Image

F R E E B I E S - G I V E N;

Viice - Pg 3 (Not started)
Sparklepop Sauce (Not started)
monokerose

T R A D E S - D O N E;

1. naccon - Sketching
2. Benevolent Rose - need to start pg 2
3. xmoonlitxdreamx - need to start
FULL unless I'm really into your style.
User ImageUser Image
_
_
_

P I R T H - B L A C K W O O D

<--- Click for a larger version.
☐ is playful, cynical, a horrible flirt, rough around the edges, and has very masculine movements.
☐ is a pear shape.
☐ is covered from head to toe in freckles.
☐ has a silver bull ring in her nose.
☐ has a Japanese stylized tattoo of ocean waves on her right arm.
☐ is a rogue duelist inspired by Riot Grrrls, women's roller derby, Rosie the Riveter and Captain Jack Sparrow.
☐ is a level 90 rogue on World of Warcraft whom I've been roleplaying since 2008. Choice.

Recieved;

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
LINE BREAK__User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
_
_
_

M E R S I L L O N - J - C A S T E L L A N O

<--- Click for a bigger version | His many outfits | His umbrella
☐ NOT bulky like the in-game references. He has a thinner, athletic body. (like a swimmer.)
☐ Usually he carries two pistols on either sides of his hips.
☐ He loves that stupid umbrella like a weirdo.
☐ He is also very tan with ginger hair and light blue eyes.
☐ Sarcastic, charming, laid back roguish, cheerful, playful.

Recieved;

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User ImageUser Image
D R A W - T H E M - T O G E T H E R ? ?

☐ They like to make flower crowns for each other when no one is looking.
☐ They think they're both incredibly hot/clever and compliment often.
☐ They fight undead things together.
☐ They think shiny loot is pretty awesome.
☐ If anyone knew how disgustingly cute they were in private...
☐ ...their reputations would be ruined forever.
☐ She is the outspoken one of the pair, while he's smoother and more gentle.

Received;

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Short Story by Kiddlet;

"I dunno," Pirth answered, feigning consideration as she held the coin up above her head and squinted at it, thoughtful and critical. After a second she shot the same look towards Mersillon, leaning against a nearby pillar. "I'm not convinced this was worth the effort."

"I can see why," he agreed, watching her carefully -- lest she get the the idea she could hide something extra in one of those suspiciously empty pouches, of course, and not because of how flattering that light was on her skin. Yep, watching her entirely because she wasn't going to win their bet that easily. "A chest full of treasure is barely even worth rolling out of bed for, unless it comes with a free dinner as well."

"Does it?" she asked, visibly perking up. He snorted and shook his head at her -- but since even that didn't shake his gaze on her she shrugged and rocked back on her heels, reaching for the sacks piled behind herself.

After all, the chest was stuck firmly to the ground, and it was just pure luck they happened to have some empty bags with them when they stumbled across this little cache of expensive, shiny things.

Sitting in a cave.

Off the main path by at least a mile.

Behind a rock wall.

Gosh, what a series of unlikely coincidences!

Mersillon leaned forward slightly, squinting towards the crouched figure -- the light wasn't bad enough to even justify that, but it got her attention and Pirth paused, squinting right back.

And because she would beat him in a squint-off any day of the week, he spoke before she forgot what they were doing.

"Something on your cheek," he pointed out and nodded towards her, in case she'd already forgotten where she was. Pirth looked baffled and reached up, rubbing underneath her eye.

"There?" she asked, when he just kept on staring -- not that she minded the attention, but clearly this was something that was going to niggle at him, and she'd rather not have the scrutiny. It was terribly important she win this bet -- the loser had to cook, after all.

"Left," he answered, and she moved her hand in that direction. "Down," he corrected, seemingly at random, but she did that too before pulling her hand away. He squinted harder for a second -- then shrugged and leaned back against the pillar, relaxing. "Close enough," he allowed, grudgingly, and Pirt grunted.

"Good," she answered, and went back to shovelling coins into the sack. The other watched, just amused enough to be suspicious, but not quite amused enough to earn an interrogation.

And as he lounged there, very proud of himself, he wondered how long it'd be before she realized he'd just convinced her to smear dust all over her pretty freckles.

Not too long, he hoped. It was one thing to win a game -- but it was quite another to win when she didn't know she was playing.

At least the view was nice, he thought.
Thank you so much for your time and generosity. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas