You could try me :3
I am glad to hear that you are in such a good mood heart

Friendly Friend

5,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
My current avi?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
and to see how the dress looks like without the hair in the way (there's a big bow on her chest) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Flatterer 200
Perhaps my new OC? c:

User Image

Snack

hey, can u please draw me n my friend? his avatar is in the second spoiler below but i wont give u his username cos its kinda a surprise emotion_awesome
if u could please draw us play-fighting or one of us sticking our tongue out at the other or something equally cheeky/winding each other up? 3nodding we constantly bully each other but only playfully lmao
he only has this avatar but i have a few options u can choose between which are in the spoilers c:
his avatar is in the bottom spoiler 3nodding
u could even just draw him as a sheep with glasses, doesnt have to be human c: as long as its cute
ill tip whee

my avatars
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

his avatar
User Image

Desirable Shoujo

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Info: She's a magical girl with necromancer powers. She lost her parents when she way young and only had a younger sister left to take care of. She wished that she'd have the power to bring them back. However, things didn't turn out into quite what she expected (they went out of control and killed the younger sister in the process) leaving her with no choice but to take their lives again. Ever since then she prefers to be alone and talk to the undead rather than the living. She loves being independent and is a strong-willed brilliant girl with a sometimes haughty attitude.

User Image

Info: Her great great ancestor is Time, one of the 5 great pillars supporting the word since ancient times. Generally the first descendants of Time were able to control time and travel in the past or future. However as time went by the family of Time was split into two, those who could only travel in the past (kinda like time travelers) and those who were able to see in the future (prophecies). She comes from the family of time travelers c: The power of those who could travel in the past and see in the future kinda faded as the generations went by. Her family likes to read and write to preserve the stories of earthly history (which is generally what the time travelers do) and more importantly to learn about new things. However Mneme is the first in her family to have the power to travel back in time since her great great great grandmother. Due to her powers, her parents are especially protective of her and never allows her to go in the outside world. She is a sheltered ojou-sama and is generally quiet, and has a desire to understand and analyze the world she lives in, and curious to learn about the deeper truths which leads her to be adventurous. She longs for harmony and balance in her life, and responds positively to beautiful things but is skeptical about changes (her family's kinda old fashioned ;u; ).

You can also choose anyone from here? c:

or my dream avatars perhaps? :3
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Tipsy Kitten

omg yas
freebs
and luv
and dokis
consider?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tipsy Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Birdiebabe1
Ohh maybe my current avi??
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Tipsy Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Streaming crying

Beloved Exhibitionist

18,375 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
Good morning ^ u ^ /
//joins the show for a bit

I'll leave this here if you're interested :}
thanks for looking~

OC: Succubus Hina
Outfit: Halloween
Personality: Coy, curious, and mischievous
I put both refs on, avi and arts.
two details missing in the refs are she does have elf ears and a devil tail with a ribbon tied to it
User Image

User Image

Dapper Kitten

My current? I dont usually chsnge it. X3
Plus it is hard to tektek on a tablet xD' thank you! ; w;

Tipsy Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Guardian-Of-Candracar

User Image

Tipsy Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Strawberry Green Tea

Hello! ^^ Drawing you now. Love your adorable avi. May I know what's the item's name of the curly hair?

Tipsy Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Strawberry Green Tea

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash