Welcome to Gaia! ::

!!!!!!!!!

My avatar perhaps?? O:

Edit for Refs:
            User Image
            User Image

I know the second reference up there has a nose and mouth, but I was hoping for something without a nose and mouth, sort of exactly like my avatar. Like the heartless from Kingdom Hearts, just black faces with big white lidless eyes or something spooky like that. I listed that second reference just because I like the way the shadows were done in white for some parts, and figured it might help for inspiration.

Then again if you do choose to draw me I'm not gonna be picky since it's essentially free gonk bless your soul

Galaxy

*raises hand slowly* ninja

Malevolent Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
This Please User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Poster

Viice
            !!!!!!!!!

My avatar perhaps?? O:

Edit for Refs:
            User Image
            User Image

I know the second reference up there has a nose and mouth, but I was hoping for something without a nose and mouth, sort of exactly like my avatar. Like the heartless from Kingdom Hearts, just black faces with big white lidless eyes or something spooky like that. I listed that second reference just because I like the way the shadows were done in white for some parts, and figured it might help for inspiration.

Then again if you do choose to draw me I'm not gonna be picky since it's essentially free gonk bless your soul

User Image
_ ch0pstik _
Viice
            !!!!!!!!!

My avatar perhaps?? O:

Edit for Refs:
            User Image
            User Image

User Image
/silently weeps

Thank you so much, it's perfect <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out