Welcome to Gaia! ::

And

+1 1 100.0% [ 230 ]
Total Votes:[ 230 ]

Ruthless Lunatic

Prince Arcus
gaia_diamond

Consider drawing my current avatar?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shy Lunatic

PoisonousDahlia
Prince Arcus
you shouldsometime, it's way better than soy
I am making some hotdogs emotion_kirakira I am pretty hungry!
i have those every night.

Shy Lunatic

Riffler
Prince Arcus
Riffler

haven't decided?
not really, but, what do you think?

I could see royal snob maybe. LOL

Relentless Conversationalist

Prince Arcus
PoisonousDahlia
Prince Arcus

Wait, you eat hot dogs, EVERY night?!

Shy Lunatic

I-GlassHeart-I
Prince Arcus
gaia_diamond

Consider drawing my current avatar?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I love it, but probably not, the lower half would be a challenge for me and I like to do mostly fullbodies.

Shy Lunatic

PoisonousDahlia
Prince Arcus
PoisonousDahlia
Prince Arcus

I have to, i have to eat something with substance for my medication so hotdog and buns every night. Gets kind of tiring after a while.

Prince Arcus
PoisonousDahlia
Prince Arcus
PoisonousDahlia
Prince Arcus

I have to, i have to eat something with substance for my medication so hotdog and buns every night. Gets kind of tiring after a while.

You can't have like Pizza or Hamburger or chicken patty sandwich?

Shy Lunatic

PoisonousDahlia
Prince Arcus
PoisonousDahlia
Prince Arcus
PoisonousDahlia
Prince Arcus

You can't have like Pizza or Hamburger or chicken patty sandwich?

hotdogs are cheap and easy. 35 seconds in the microwave and they're ready. the rest take a lot of time to prepare.

iEvilDoll

Oh snap! Those black bars that your avi has on! What are they? I have trying to figure that out for a while now.

Lonely Seeker

*hops in*

Hellooo!

Mind if I come in?

Prince Arcus
hotdogs are cheap and easy. 35 seconds in the microwave and they're ready. the rest take a lot of time to prepare.

rofl That works!~ I always boil mine, makes them taste better and man, now I want a corndog!

Shy Lunatic

PoisonousDahlia
Prince Arcus

rofl That works!~ I always boil mine, makes them taste better and man, now I want a corndog!

Haha, Yeah, We usually boil them for dinner, but microwave them for me for when it's 9:30 at night and i have to take my meds

Prince Arcus
PoisonousDahlia
Prince Arcus

Haha, Yeah, We usually boil them for dinner, but microwave them for me for when it's 9:30 at night and i have to take my meds

Okay, okay, people are finally talking with me but I REALLY have to go and take a shower emotion_facepalm My hair needs to be washed!

Shy Lunatic

PoisonousDahlia
Prince Arcus
PoisonousDahlia
Prince Arcus

Okay, okay, people are finally talking with me but I REALLY have to go and take a shower emotion_facepalm My hair needs to be washed!

I need a shower too, I'm gonna wait till after work tho, because i took one yesterday.

Prince Arcus
PoisonousDahlia
Prince Arcus
PoisonousDahlia
Prince Arcus

I need a shower too, I'm gonna wait till after work tho, because i took one yesterday.

Yeah, that makes sense. Showers after work are the best whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces