Your HIGHNESS

Your majesty u w u
Oh I'm not Royalty, but my merman might be

Relentless Conversationalist

Prince Arcus
PoisonousDahlia
Prince Arcus
Nomnomom yum
Indeed! So I am eating my Soycream emotion_kirakira Can't have ice cream and this stuff makes up for it

Lactose intolerant?

Yep and that's why I am so happy that my small town sells things that I can still eat blaugh

Shy Lunatic

Riffler

haven't decided?

Shy Lunatic

PoisonousDahlia
Prince Arcus
PoisonousDahlia
Prince Arcus
Nomnomom yum
Indeed! So I am eating my Soycream emotion_kirakira Can't have ice cream and this stuff makes up for it

Lactose intolerant?

Yep and that's why I am so happy that my small town sells things that I can still eat blaugh

ah i have an intolerance to it a little bit, i have problems with most dairy and cheese.

Shy Lunatic

gaia_diamond

Prince Arcus
ah i have an intolerance to it a little bit, i have problems with most dairy and cheese.

I started out small and now I can't have any sweatdrop I will splurge a little when the occasion calls for it but I know that I will need to be near a bathroom

Shy Lunatic

PoisonousDahlia
Prince Arcus

I started out small and now I can't have any sweatdrop I will splurge a little when the occasion calls for it but I know that I will need to be near a bathroom

can you have goats milk cheese and sheep cheese and yogurt cheese? because they have lactose free yogurt cheese and it tastes justs like regular cheese, same for sheep cheese and goats milk cheese. it's really good. specially the mozzarella

Prince Arcus
PoisonousDahlia
Prince Arcus

can you have goats milk cheese and sheep cheese and yogurt cheese? because they have lactose free yogurt cheese and it tastes justs like regular cheese, same for sheep cheese and goats milk cheese. it's really good. specially the mozzarella
I haven't really tried any of the fake cheese, lol

Shy Lunatic

PoisonousDahlia
Prince Arcus
PoisonousDahlia
Prince Arcus

I haven't really tried any of the fake cheese, lol
you shouldsometime, it's way better than soy

Prince Arcus
you shouldsometime, it's way better than soy
I am making some hotdogs emotion_kirakira I am pretty hungry!

Handsome Shapeshifter

Prince Arcus
Riffler

haven't decided?
not really, but, what do you think?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items