• Threadmaster 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
Evil Regal Queen

Yeah, I've noticed.
I don't usually either.
But I'm offering 150mil. prizes.
I thought that might would get attention. xD

Wow. Idek why it's not moving then, the thread I mean.
Maybe it's because tektek like died or something.

13,750 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hi! refs in spoiler TY!

Nhyraxious's Husbando

Dainty Plague

omg VERY long time no see eek

yum_puddi bump yum_puddi

Predestined Counselor

24,815 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Invisibility 100
I will update this post once I'm on the laptop! Very beautiful art you have there

Feral Hellhound

20,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
MomoShino

yum_puddi bump yum_puddi

Yah same. x'D

Nhyraxious's Husbando

Dainty Plague

Poison Parody
MomoShino

yum_puddi bump yum_puddi

Yah same. x'D

like wow I don't think I've seen you since the last time xje decided to stop by and stream... how ya been?

Desirable Phantom

Your avatar is very pretty by the way! Also hope you have a lovely day, and thanks for the consideration :3

Feral Hellhound

20,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
MomoShino
Poison Parody
MomoShino

yum_puddi bump yum_puddi

Yah same. x'D

like wow I don't think I've seen you since the last time xje decided to stop by and stream... how ya been?

I didn't really do art for anyone but myself and my best girlfriend for a long time there.
Never really interested in doing freebies for others, idek why. ; A;
I've been fine. I just moved north a few hours' drive to go to a big university n'stuff.
My class schedule is pretty lax and so I did a BUNCH of freebies for the SoS event
and now I'm doing them here because of what I said in my initial post.
crying

I haven't seen any of Xje in so long . . . not even on Tumblr, posting bird things. x'D

Nhyraxious's Husbando

Dainty Plague

Poison Parody
MomoShino
Poison Parody
MomoShino

yum_puddi bump yum_puddi

Yah same. x'D

I didn't really do art for anyone but myself and my best girlfriend for a long time there.
Never really interested in doing freebies for others, idek why. ; A;
I've been fine. I just moved north a few hours' drive to go to a big university n'stuff.
My class schedule is pretty lax and so I did a BUNCH of freebies for the SoS event
and now I'm doing them here because of what I said in my initial post.
crying

I haven't seen any of Xje in so long . . . not even on Tumblr, posting bird things. x'D

ooo so you've been a bit busy I see. its so wonderful to see you around again =3

I know right! maybe we should loving spam his inbox and ask for pictures of gabriel to be posted XP

Feral Hellhound

20,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
MomoShino
ooo so you've been a bit busy I see. its so wonderful to see you around again =3

I know right! maybe we should loving spam his inbox and ask for pictures of gabriel to be posted XP

Yah, just a bit. xD And I'm glad you think so <33 I shall be doing art for you when I get home.
I'm actually sitting in my Medieval Art History course right now. :3

I thought about doing that but I actually don't think he's even been online. oAo;

Nhyraxious's Husbando

Dainty Plague

Poison Parody
MomoShino

Yah, just a bit. xD And I'm glad you think so <33 I shall be doing art for you when I get home.

I thought about doing that but I actually don't think he's even been online. oAo;

oh! you don't need to draw me. Im perfectly happy just keeping your thread active ^w^
ooo that actually sounds like a pretty fun class but of course I just love the medieval time period X3

oh no! do we need and S.O.X.!? (save our xje)

Feral Hellhound

20,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
MomoShino
Poison Parody
MomoShino

oh! you don't need to draw me. Im perfectly happy just keeping your thread active ^w^
ooo that actually sounds like a pretty fun class but of course I just love the medieval time period X3

Oh hush, you. xD I like your avatar lol. <3 thank you though.
And yeah it's pretty fun right now we're just learning about Early Christians since most art in the Medieval time period was Christian. x'D

Aaaaand idek how we would ; A;

Raider

your line art is really nice to look at.
not sure why people would b***h about it not being colored
i guess they'll b***h about anything tho.
ref in the spoiler in case you're interested <3

Nhyraxious's Husbando

Dainty Plague

Poison Parody
MomoShino
Poison Parody
MomoShino

Oh hush, you. xD I like your avatar lol. <3 thank you though.
And yeah it's pretty fun right now we're just learning about Early Christians since most art in the Medieval time period was Christian. x'D

Aaaaand idek how we would ; A;

aw thanks you~ it matches my wife's. I love your avi too, very nice =3
huh still sounds cool.

we can always find away to save him!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items