Total Votes:[ 100 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 > >>

Playful Noob

5,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Fleurs_du_Mal
I hope you don't mind me jumping into your conversation, but I have to agree with Mai-chii. I find CG-ing hard, especially with a mouse. And it never really looks good (my CG-ing).

>_> I did at first, but it's much easier for me once the lines are there, I know where I have to stay in to color certain areas. When I'm out-lining the art I never have a sketch done-up, so it's all by mouse from the beginning, and I good at figuring out how to position faces, etc, very well, so... The CGing takes... 1/4, if not less than to outline the drawing. o___O;;

@ Mai-chii: Yes, really, but you should see my very first CG, it's freaking hilarious, in the way that it looks like it's all... metallic-ish. P____P;; Lol. xD;; And yes, you should! Try it out, eventually it'll become easier! ^_^~
yay another blue crown ^.^

Playful Noob

5,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Ayase Yukiya
Hi Chui. Would you consider drawing my avatar in it's current outfit or in this one (User Image), please? ^^

D:!!! They're both great, I can't decide. eek
swerve7792
heey guys wuts up^.^

:3 doin' good. you?
a la Chui-Gum
Fleurs_du_Mal
I hope you don't mind me jumping into your conversation, but I have to agree with Mai-chii. I find CG-ing hard, especially with a mouse. And it never really looks good (my CG-ing).

>_> I did at first, but it's much easier for me once the lines are there, I know where I have to stay in to color certain areas. When I'm out-lining the art I never have a sketch done-up, so it's all by mouse from the beginning, and I good at figuring out how to position faces, etc, very well, so... The CGing takes... 1/4, if not less than to outline the drawing. o___O;;

@ Mai-chii: Yes, really, but you should see my very first CG, it's freaking hilarious, in the way that it looks like it's all... metallic-ish. P____P;; Lol. xD;; And yes, you should! Try it out, eventually it'll become easier! ^_^~

o__o you should see mine..er..<< i was 13 then...>> i think that's my first one *cough*...

---nee~...I can't draw it on the compu sad i'd screw up so many times, I'd get impatient.. *sighs* x__X. but, I think i found a way around it :3...

>> we'll see...I'll try it *tomorrow*..

8,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
I feel...tired. x3

Playful Noob

5,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Ayase Yukiya
a la Chui-Gum
D:!!! They're both great, I can't decide. eek

*perks up happily* You really think so? XD
Chuu~

Yes, I do! >____> -ponders what one- I could just draw both if I wanted to, I guess... xD~

@ Mai-chii: P.P;; Lol, it's not that bad. x3~ For a first try that's really good! ^_^ I'll show you mine once it's finished uploading. >.>;;

Well you have to do your best to be patient. x3;; Lol. :'D~

Yay, and if you do, show it to me? ^_^

@ Anna30151: >.>;;

8,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
Big Brother
I'm suppose to be a sleep, but I saw that you made a thread, so I had to come in. x33
Draw mee~~ heart Dx Please? x3

So what's up peoples?
a la Chui-Gum
@ Mai-chii: P.P;; Lol, it's not that bad. x3~ For a first try that's really good! ^_^ I'll show you mine once it's finished uploading. >.>;;

Well you have to do your best to be patient. x3;; Lol. :'D~

Yay, and if you do, show it to me? ^_^

o_o..ne~ that's cuz i was like NO >0 *start over*..i think >>.....*can't wait to see Sochu's first CG* :3~

sad and I don't like being patient. >> cuz patience takes time.. << and time is valuable.. >> except in the summer..when you're trying to KILL time. ne~

:3 and of course I'll show you...^_^ i figured out how to sketch it, ink it, and then turn it into a line art, so I can color underneath it :3 yay! ^__^
Anna30151
Big Brother
I'm suppose to be a sleep, but I saw that you made a thread, so I had to come in. x33

So what's up peoples?

:3 nothin' much. x_X; tummy hurts a bit..but other than that, I'm good :3.
How about you?
I'm so very amazed with the very pretty art! It's all gorgeous and all purtty... And I'm fairly certain that it has many a shrine dedicated to it or it is at least considered a God to a small village in Greenland... Or maybe it was Norway?

But anyways the real reason for such flattory (which your art deserves I swear! Honest to whoever you believe in!) is that I would like some if you have the time... I don't think my avie's cluttered but I dunno what your standards are... Thank you and I plan to stick around and talk some if you'll let me!

8,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
Mai-chii
Anna30151
Big Brother

So what's up peoples?

:3 nothin' much. x_X; tummy hurts a bit..but other than that, I'm good :3.
How about you?

Why does your tummy hurt? ;_;
I'm okay, just got back from going on rides and such. xD So I'm really tired but I wanna be drawn so I'm up. Dx I blame Big Brother and his awesome artnessnessness...
Zomgness!!
I just saw a thread and clicked on it....And it was...YOURS... O__o;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas