Welcome to Gaia! ::

13,750 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Oof! I got busy at work and haven't had time for this place recently but am fully staffed again and will be getting caught up with artwork within the next couple of weeks. Thank you guys for being patient. C:
Loki Saimar
Bobizai
Well, take it easy then! This isn't a life or death matter~ My day's going well so far. Got prom to look forward to! heart

Haha Very true! c: Have fun at prom! I never actually attended when I had the opportunity...I boycotted it because I hated dressing up. lol

Aww, haha. I mainly went for the memories. Who knows when I'd be able to hang out with my friends like that again?
Bobizai
Well, take it easy then! This isn't a life or death matter~ My day's going well so far. Got prom to look forward to! heart

Haha Very true! c: Have fun at prom! I never actually attended when I had the opportunity...I boycotted it because I hated dressing up. lol

Coitus Interuptus

I'm glad you like it! <33

you-are-butt

Thank you! <33 I will be posting a list of folks I'll add to the waiting list later today, so feel free to stick around. c:

In other news, I am going to Wasilla for the weekend to see my niece/nephew and do the Mud Factor 5K in Anchorage tomorrow, so I will be sparse in the thread. Before I head out I will post a list of who I will add to my waiting list and work on those sketches over the next few days. When that list is cleared (it'll be long-ish), I will select some new folks to draw but won't be adding people to my list until it is totally clear. I will also look into getting some graphics and spiffying up the front page layout some today or Monday. c:

Thank you everyone! <33

Kellcastor's Wife

Hardcore Punk

12,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Moira 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Loki Saimar
Coitus Interuptus

Phew. Sorry it took so long!! I hope that you like it! c:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

charismakoneko

I'm glad you liked it! <33

- sea salt cloud -

You're welcome! c:

Lady Lillia

I'd love to try drawing Lillia. c:

Once I get a couple more requests done I will go back through from page one forward and pick an addition 3 folks for pics. Thank you everyone for stopping by! <33

Thank you, I'd love to have one from you.

Ninziee's Partner

Kawaii Shopper

Consider my current avatar? c:

mokokki's Waifu

Mechanical Sweetheart

me please?

Trash

9,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Divorced 100
Oh dang, I like your style emotion_kirakira
Would you be interested in one of these?

Aldara
User Image

More Refs

User Image
User Image
User Image

Rexana
User Image

More Refs

User Image
User Image
User Image

Odelia
Outfit One
User Image

More Refs
User Image

Outfit Two
User Image

More Refs
Currently none

Outfit Three
User Image

More Refs
Currently none

Vita
User Image

More Refs
User Image
Would you consider my OC (a more detailed look at her hoodie). She should be barefoot, however the ref doesn't show that
Loki Saimar
Haha I feel like I'm so slow with these sketches. Lol Work is cutting into my drawing time! My day is going well, though, getting ready for bed. How's your day going? c:

Obsessive Ladykiller

20,690 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Team Moira 200
Loki Saimar
Coitus Interuptus

Phew. Sorry it took so long!! I hope that you like it! c:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

charismakoneko

I'm glad you liked it! <33

- sea salt cloud -

You're welcome! c:

Lady Lillia

I'd love to try drawing Lillia. c:

Once I get a couple more requests done I will go back through from page one forward and pick an addition 3 folks for pics. Thank you everyone for stopping by! <33
Its so adorable
Thank you so much

Lonely Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
my current please emotion_kirakira

Premium Survivor

11,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
maybe my avi , thank you emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira
User Image
Haha I feel like I'm so slow with these sketches. Lol Work is cutting into my drawing time! My day is going well, though, getting ready for bed. How's your day going? c:
Loki Saimar

Haha, wow~ You've been quite the busy artist smile How's your day going?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff