• Conventioneer 300

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Consider my current Avi?
Consider my oc's? emotion_kirakira
Baku, Male, Tsundere, Pretty boy. (the fluff scarf is alive and his pets)
User Image

Lunacy, Male, Jokester, Femmy.
User Image

thanks for consideration ; v ;..
consider me? c:
User ImageUser Image

Dapper Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

oh hello there : D
hope the "show equipped list" will show properly today
Maybe my avvie could interest you? : D

Omg yes pixels! emotion_kirakira
Please consider either one of my avis!
Here's a small break-down of my avis:
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <-- How she looks underneath the jumper

Second version:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Nice art! Might you consider drawing my avi or any of my four Pokemon gijinkas below? All have at least an image spoiler, but Jin and Tori also have text details and songs in their first spoilers. Jin's "goggles" links still need to be clicked though; Zerochan disallows direct image linking.

Also, since you're a pixel artist, might you be able to help me put my babies literally into a Pokemon game? Click here for more details. 3nodding

Eon twins Yusei and Yuna Minami (Latios [blue] and Latias [red]): The two are meant to match, hence they share a reference sheet, but feel free to modify any non-outfit features at will. I messed up the bangs on the bw ref; they should resemble these (third person), the Tumblr pic, or Kyo's/Hatsuharu's from Fruits Basket.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ryuujin (Jin) Koizumi/Lugia and Hitori (Tori) Suzaku/Ho-Oh
These character arts and faces for Jin and Tori might help you get an idea of their basic personalities. Couple info is available upon request.

Jin:
  • Jin is a calm and Zenlike character, extremely slow to fly off the hook, who enjoys swimming, flying, herbal teas and warm things, martial arts, and yoga. His sleeves are long enough to resemble wings when the lower ring is broken. He cares for Tori above all others, though as she "ages", he starts getting awkward around her because his parental duties begin to war with his feelings for her. The saddest moments in his life come particularly when she "dies". Relevant music, if necessary.
  • The blue "goggles" on Jin's hair are not ears (he has real ones behind his hair); rather, they are analogues for Lugia's eye spikes that, like Ultimo's, can lengthen in the front to cover his eyes when flying or swimming. Each of the three rear sections on his tunic are the same size/shape, but the middle one looks narrower because it's tied near the end. Please use the unfringed scarf.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tori:
  • Tori is a vivacious girl who enjoys life, eating sweets, flying, dancing, martial arts, and setting fire to things. As an adult, and especially after being informed of Jin's pivotal role in her life, she becomes more proper and reserved, though she still isn't above exploiting Jin's not-completely-chaste feelings for her. As a phoenix, she rebirths herself on a pyre every 1000 years, a process which causes her to lose a significant amount of memory from that "lifetime". Thus, even though she and Jin are both immortal, Tori has a more mortal mindset. Relevant music, if necessary.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Thanks for looking and considering, and I hope you have a wonderful rest of day! biggrin

Timid Friend

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
consider him please?

Cuddly Blob

18,615 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Sweetbrier