Welcome to Gaia! ::

Free Chibis

Hello all you art lovers! My name is Pixel Plus. This is my first time ever making art freebies so don't be hard on me. I am making chibis so I'm limited to very simple avatars. They are extreamely chibified. I love drawing Gwees, they turn out so cute! I can make movement with the feet, speech /thought bubbles, and more than one avatar in one drawing.

Please ask me if I think your avatar is ok. If you just say things like "moi?" or "me?" I will not draw you. Ask first!!! I'm a very picky person right now.

I love to be drawn! I am currently questing art for my boyfriend! Please?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The first person on page 15 gets their chibi colored in Photoshop!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting List:

I decided not to have a waiting list. I like to choose whichever avi's I like.

Finished:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm willing to be a guinea pig if you want. You may simplify my avi however you wish. If you do want to draw me I'll make sure you get an artsy treat in return.
Think my avatar is okay?
Cute siggy.<33
nsqcleo
I'm willing to be a guinea pig if you want. You may simplify my avi however you wish. If you do want to draw me I'll make sure you get an artsy treat in return.

I'll try. I might have to take out some things like the thing on your head and the shoes. I don't really like to draw those.
Could you draw my avatar?
Have to go..
PM if you can ^.^
Would my avi be ok you may take items on or off ^^
Is my siggy okay to draw?^^
Vivify
Think my avatar is okay?

I could do somthing funny with the flowers. Umm, what else is behind the flowers?
Pixel Plus
nsqcleo

I'll try. I might have to take out some things like the thing on your head and the shoes. I don't really like to draw those.

That's fine. I'm not too particular.
Pixel Plus
Vivify
Think my avatar is okay?

I could do somthing funny with the flowers. Umm, what else is behind the flowers?

Just my chin. Hold on, I'll lower the daisy for you.
s n o w . f l a k e
Is my siggy okay to draw?^^

I'd rather draw your current avatar...

Demonic Seeker

is my avi draw-able? i'll draw your avi if ya want ^_^
Amynta
is my avi draw-able? i'll draw your avi if ya want ^_^

I know those pants. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff