nuuu.....-.- 0.36 36.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

[.rawr.licious.candy.]
and the art is for.......**drum roll please**
User Image -Drumroll-
fable_ichabod
the lost shadow
I'm so happy, this morning I checked the prices of Cocos and October 2006 letters and they majorly price boosted, which raised my gaia value by 350k =D
i've had mi coco since i started it was mi first quest and i got it for 15k yay!

I started with 1 coco from my friend, then bought 1 for 15k when they were cheap, then I saw the prices of kikis and was like hmmmm, then I sold my kitsune mask, demonic pitchfork, pendant, and lots of other items to buy 13 more cocos when they were 34k each

@Sadaki
Well I sure hope you haven't heard it from anyone before I just wrote it >.< I am aiming for an art major I love writing inspirational phrases, roleplays, and anything of the such, I have lots of samples of it on myspace =p
I'd love if you drew my avatar :3 My birthday's tomorrow and I'm just trying to gather up some cute art ^^
fable_ichabod
the lost shadow
I'm so happy, this morning I checked the prices of Cocos and October 2006 letters and they majorly price boosted, which raised my gaia value by 350k =D
i've had mi coco since i started it was mi first quest and i got it for 15k yay!

Mine was donated to me by a girl who really liked poetry. She liked the reviews I gave on her poetry.

Poetry...now there's something I'm decent at. 3nodding
ewww...meh art is sucky
[.rawr.licious.candy.]
User Imagefable!!!!!!
Kawaaiii~
I like the body proportions.
*claps for fable* yay you got pretty art ^^
Congrats Fable! You look so pretty in the drawing!
now...who else shall get sucky art by meh???

ashzone's Waifu

Dangerous Pyromaniac

20,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
yay!!! thankies for the art User Image
Sadakai
fable_ichabod
the lost shadow

Mine was donated to me by a girl who really liked poetry. She liked the reviews I gave on her poetry.

would you review my "poetry"?
the lost shadow
fable_ichabod
the lost shadow

I started with 1 coco from my friend, then bought 1 for 15k when they were cheap, then I saw the prices of kikis and was like hmmmm, then I sold my kitsune mask, demonic pitchfork, pendant, and lots of other items to buy 13 more cocos when they were 34k each

@Sadakai
Well I sure hope you haven't heard it from anyone before I just wrote it >.< I am aiming for an art major I love writing inspirational phrases, roleplays, and anything of the such, I have lots of samples of it on myspace =p

You should be a writer. You're very poetically poignant. (Yay for alliteration!) Myspace, eh? That's foreign territory for me. I've never been on that website. Never caught on to the excitement, I guess.
the lost shadow
Sadakai
fable_ichabod
the lost shadow

would you review my "poetry"?

I'm rather inadequate at reviewing it, since I'm more of a writer myself.

And just so you know, my review isn't really formal or anything. I basically just ramble on about the high points of the poem. But if you really want me to, I suppose I could give it a try.
heh, I didn't start til 11th grade =p it was cool to have a way to comunicate with friends when I wasn't at school.

ashzone's Waifu

Dangerous Pyromaniac

20,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
ow mi!!! damn its late well ppls i haves to go before i gets told off nd be called square eyes again >.< thankyou once again for the art and talk to ya all another time yesh =^w^= if this thread is still going tomorrow i'll come back 3nodding well nun-nights every body *waves* bubi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff