Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yay for Dream.

:3 1 100.0% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Username (Of the peron ordering, not the avvies you want done): Dashboard_jesus
What you want (OC, animal, avatar, non avatar..etc): Non avi couple of myself and Joey Jordison. Doesn't have to be anything fancy, just thought it would be cool lol.
(If you do want avatars, the username is needed too) Reference picture (this is a must, no reference picture, no art): http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18211323

The photo is in the first post...if you need a better one I can find one for you. If you'd like to draw mine.

Will you tip?: Yup

Rainbow Phantom

A.Dream.Within.A.Dream.
` Zetsubou
Fixed.

Thank you. ^_^

I'll possibly draw yours, if I can draw it without the wings, that is.

Thats fine. heart
` Zetsubou
Sorry about that. It's almost 2 AM and I should be in bed. But I'm too depressed

Aw, how come?

Rainbow Phantom

A.Dream.Within.A.Dream.
` Zetsubou
Sorry about that. It's almost 2 AM and I should be in bed. But I'm too depressed

Aw, how come?

I got dumped a few days ago and my now ex is acting like nothing happened between us when no one is looking.
Dashboard_jesus
What you want (OC, animal, avatar, non avatar..etc): Non avi couple of myself and Joey Jordison. Doesn't have to be anything fancy, just thought it would be cool lol.
(If you do want avatars, the username is needed too) Reference picture (this is a must, no reference picture, no art): http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18211323

The photo is in the first post...if you need a better one I can find one for you. If you'd like to draw mine.

I forgot to put mine in there lol,

User Image
MayI inquire as to whether you draw boy/boy couples?
Dashboard_jesus

Aw bummer. Sounds like it would've been fun, but you clearly didn't read the rules. x.X;;
MyaoMarjoly
MayI inquire as to whether you draw boy/boy couples?

Mhm. Of course I do. :3
Username (Of the peron ordering, not the avvies you want done): Sincerely~Your Trama Bear
What you want (OC, animal, avatar, non avatar..etc): Avatar, please
(If you do want avatars, the username is needed too) Reference picture (this is a must, no reference picture, no art): Sincerely~Your Trama Bear; User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Will you tip?: Maybe a little, I'm really short on gold.. .1k actually
biggrin ream you rawk:

So how's it going?

Its almost 2 for me as well, I shall be leaving now. *yaaawn* Thanks for deciding to draw my avy. whee The image is on my second post of the first page. 3nodding
heart ~Kes
A.Dream.Within.A.Dream.
Dashboard_jesus

Aw bummer. Sounds like it would've been fun, but you clearly didn't read the rules. x.X;;
Sorry the writing is kind of small for me to see.
Username: Rage of the Dancing Flame
What you want: My avatar
Reference picture: User Image

Will you tip?: sure
` Zetsubou
A.Dream.Within.A.Dream.
` Zetsubou

Aw, how come?

I got dumped a few days ago and my now ex is acting like nothing happened between us when no one is looking.

Aww...you poor dear. -huggles-

You mean like you guys were never together, or that you never broke up?

Rainbow Phantom

I'd really like to stay but I think it's best that I go to sleep now.
I'll try and be on tommorow but I dont know what time I am getting picked up for work.

Night! heart

Edit:
Oh, acting like we never broke up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out