Welcome to Gaia! ::

Manly Bunny

D3ADLY N3KO
-I kitty l-
D3ADLY N3KO

Emerged I am so excited <3

Do you know what you want to draw us as? Chibi's? biggrin can I watch you draw us?

*overly excited about it all*
lol um well how do u want me to draw you guys? with chibi i can do a full body but normal i probably only do half of your bodies o uo

chibi please... can it be my current so the mustache

Pose... Uh... my avi sitting on his head? lol that was from the male so you take that and make it yours...

was the trade enough gold?

Manly Bunny

Rizu Herotoa
-I kitty l-
Just curious.
You a Homestuck fan?

I have heard of it but I haven't ever seen it :/

biggrin

You must be talking about the glasses and my BF

Manly Bunny

D3ADLY N3KO

Could you add the owl and the either the sheep or kitty or both?

WOULD THAT be to much... I can put more gold if needed -attempts to entice you with money- :d

No Good Boss's Waifu

Kawaii Cat

-I kitty l-
D3ADLY N3KO
-I kitty l-
D3ADLY N3KO

Do you know what you want to draw us as? Chibi's? biggrin can I watch you draw us?

lol um well how do u want me to draw you guys? with chibi i can do a full body but normal i probably only do half of your bodies o uo

Pose... Uh... my avi sitting on his head? lol that was from the male so you take that and make it yours...

sorry what XDD and yeaa the amount is perfect and to tbh i hate doing couples cause twice the work soo its perfect lol

and i was planing to do your current either way c: andd uhh so you want your avi like sitting on his head?? with te stach pose correct?

High-functioning Kitten

16,050 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Noble Shade 100
You should open an art shop! I just Watched you on DA, Jakovy, and I got a couple request. I'm sad to say that I don't have gold right at this moment crying

But if you could take a look at these twins and tell me what you think? Would you possibly be interested in doing Monochrome Twin Sisters?
My best friend -EmberLiet- And I would love to have a sisterly couple art if possible.
"Ebony" is more of the evil side while "Ivory" is more kind and light hearted.

An outline would be fine or light shading <3

User Image

Manly Bunny

D3ADLY N3KO
-I kitty l-
D3ADLY N3KO
-I kitty l-
D3ADLY N3KO

sorry what XDD and yeaa the amount is perfect and to tbh i hate doing couples cause twice the work soo its perfect lol

and i was planing to do your current either way c: andd uhh so you want your avi like sitting on his head?? with te stach pose correct?

The pose is what he wanted and to be honest I DUN KNOW... lol what it means... >.> -.- so ya... sure

8,425 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
D3ADLY N3KO

User Image
here YA GOOO . O. i was at school when i drew this soo sorry if its not perfect XP

omg omg omg omg loooooooooove so much!!!!!! thank you ^^ and good thing before my interview as well aww im well haps :3 ty again

Manly Bunny

D3ADLY N3KO

Are you streaming now... -don't have flash on this computer have to go to another if you are-

and I want to watch you but I just needed to know if you are streaming

No Good Boss's Waifu

Kawaii Cat

HyperTofu
D3ADLY N3KO

User Image
here YA GOOO . O. i was at school when i drew this soo sorry if its not perfect XP

omg omg omg omg loooooooooove so much!!!!!! thank you ^^ and good thing before my interview as well aww im well haps :3 ty again
no problem ! biggrin

No Good Boss's Waifu

Kawaii Cat

-I kitty l-
D3ADLY N3KO

Are you streaming now... -don't have flash on this computer have to go to another if you are-

and I want to watch you but I just needed to know if you are streaming
lol uh i will in a momment if u want ill quote u when i do
edit: streaming right now :p

No Good Boss's Waifu

Kawaii Cat

Shy Seeker

9,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
D3ADLY N3KO
Nefeltaria
D3ADLY N3KO
Nefeltaria
D3ADLY N3KO
Nefeltaria
I am dying for some of your art! Absolutely STUNNING work! I have about 50Mil I can tip with. I know laughable... In this economy it's probably not much. If you choose not to draw me I understand. Thank you for considering emotion_bigheart
absolutely would love `to draw uu c:

Really? Thank You!! emotion_kirakira let me know when you want me to send trade emotion_awesome
well you can just send trade now for i wont forget about it XD

Trade sent xd
ALL DONE smile
User Image

she came out so adorable >w<

OMGOSH!! emotion_kirakira I am SO excited!! I hope you don't mind if I put it in my Sig? Thank You SO very much! You did an amazing job, just like I knew you would! She's SO stinkin' cute!!! emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

No Good Boss's Waifu

Kawaii Cat

Nefeltaria
YAAY i am glad u love it biggrin li would be honored if you did

Magic Bunny

-I kitty l-
Rizu Herotoa
-I kitty l-
Just curious.
You a Homestuck fan?

I have heard of it but I haven't ever seen it :/

biggrin