Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello ^-^ I... am doing my best with practicing my art, but I need your help! Do you think you have an avatar that's creative? Cool? Just plain AWESOME?! Bring 'em down. *-* I wanna see/ draw them.

Examples:
Example1
Example2
Example3
Example4

If I choose you, please do not be offended if it isn't in color... I can be very busy irl ; ;'

Just... don't say "HI! I want art. BAI!" It doesn't work that way ._.;

I like people who stick around and talk a bit. ^-^ 'tis nice. I like to make friends (especially polite people) and... I hate to say this, but tips (gold and items) are appreciated- muchleh XD'

Please post in this form and stick around for a while:
Screen Name:
Reference shot (I will not accept 'current' as a reference, sorry):
Preferences? (Pose, expression, ect.):
Tip?:
I Like:

Finished:
[.Myles.Trover.] - (Small) (Large) (Colored Version)

Tips:
(None)

I will accept one person at a time, the person chosen will be pmed. X3

Currently: Lurking (Working on arts :3 )

Please feel free to post even if I am not online, I look back to see who has posted <3

Colorful Waffles

draw me plzz =^.^=
Screen Name:Neko_Chan87
Reference shot (I will not accept 'current' as a reference, sorry):User Image
Preferences? (Pose, expression, ect.):giggling
Tip?:yes
Likes?: yes
Xx_CuteNeko_xX@ X3 Cute avatar, but please fill out the form ; ;' (Makes it so much easier for me)

Awwww!! Neko-chan, yours is very cute as well! This is the first time I've seen anyone with the Monkey plush in their avi XD

Edit: Thank you very much for filling out the form, Neko-chan ^-^ I appreciate it very much.
Yuffie13
Xx_CuteNeko_xX@ X3 Cute avatar, but please fill out the form ; ;' (Makes it so much easier for me)

Awwww!! Neko-chan, yours is very cute as well! This is the first time I've seen anyone with the Monkey plush in their avi XD

Edit: Thank you very much for filling out the form, Neko-chan ^-^ I appreciate it very much.

no problem
D; I might have to leave soon.... ; ; I shall remain for a while longer to see if anyone else is interested.

Colorful Waffles

xx_cuteneko-XX
black/white
tip:yes

do u no naruto if u do i wunt SASUKE hugin me
but its o ok if u dont =^.^=
Screen Name: [.Myles.Trover.]
Reference shot User Image
Preferences? : Biting his lip his eyes only, moved to the side and looking at something without turning his head
Tip?: Yush...
Likes?: Yes.
CuteNeko@ Yes, I am a fan of Naruto as well ^-^; I'll see what I can do if you are chosen <3

Myles Thank you for filling out the form! *bows* Very intresting style and pose preference ^^
Screen Name: Taketheput
Reference shot (I will not accept 'current' as a reference, sorry): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Preferences? (Pose, expression, ect.): arms folded, dazed sorta look
Tip?: 200-500 gold
Likes?: I don't know xd
Take@ o.o I <3 those slippers!!!!
User Image

Yeah I'm weird like that, I like to see weird things for my avitar to do. One time i had them draw me blowing bubble gum. I forget what happened to that piece though...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff