Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nhyraxious's Husbando

Dainty Plague

Xje
MomoShino
Xje
MomoShino

omigosh you so should! it will go perfectly with the hat Im was going to make you for your birthday buuuut s**t happened so I couldn't and thus it turned into a christmas present *crosses fingers she can get her sewing machine and fabric down from what is now her step brother's room*

blue bird green (yellow) bird

You shouldn't worry about that kinda stuff! I feel bad accepting gifts you know xD
I kinda do want that blue budgie one though... its cuuuute

pssh to bad. you're one of my most favoritest people so I shall spoil you here and there heart

Thank you Momo ♥ Just this one time I'll accept cuz you're so sweet but I can't accept other gifts

hehe then you're not going to like me much cuz I got a couple in mind for you X3

Beloved Muse

Consider my OC Lilluim Ruby? <3
User ImageItem List // Body

Anxious Lover

MomoShino
hehe then you're not going to like me much cuz I got a couple in mind for you X3

Every holiday people expect me to betray my culture and belief, I'm used to it

Nhyraxious's Husbando

Dainty Plague

Xje
MomoShino

good! =P its because we love you! plus you're birthday isn't technically a holiday sooo yeeaah lol.
do want?

Anxious Lover

MomoShino
Xje
MomoShino

good! =P its because we love you! plus you're birthday isn't technically a holiday sooo yeeaah lol.
do want?

That comment was meant to be backhanded as in please respect my culture > w> Plus I hate celebrating my birthday. This year I did literally nothing special and no one else did anything either and it was PERFECT, it was the first time in my life when I said "please don't celebrate" and people actually listened.
I mean yeah I do, its totally cute, I can get myself it right now.

Nhyraxious's Husbando

Dainty Plague

Xje
MomoShino
Xje
MomoShino

do want?

That comment was meant to be backhanded as in please respect my culture > w> Plus I hate celebrating my birthday. This year I did literally nothing special and no one else did anything either and it was PERFECT, it was the first time in my life when I said "please don't celebrate" and people actually listened.
I mean yeah I do, its totally cute, I can get myself it right now.

well Im mean little momo and I rarely take things like people mean for them to be. don't worry my last like 5 birthdays have all ended up in me being depressed and crying myself to sleep so no birthdays for me either. turning 21 this december and current plans are to sleep the day away.
when it first came out I was like "omg! this item has xje written all over it but he's not here anymore/Im poor T^T " but now Im not as poor, your back and I buy my most favorite people things whenever I can as thank yous for being my friend and other reasons.

Humorist

draw my sessy avi emotion_awesome

*flex

Anxious Lover

MomoShino
well Im mean little momo and I rarely take things like people mean for them to be. don't worry my last like 5 birthdays have all ended up in me being depressed and crying myself to sleep so no birthdays for me either. turning 21 this december and current plans are to sleep the day away.
when it first came out I was like "omg! this item has xje written all over it but he's not here anymore/Im poor T^T " but now Im not as poor, your back and I buy my most favorite people things whenever I can as thank yous for being my friend and other reasons.

Gift-giving is a really bad thing to me. And unsolicited kindness is something that is supposed to be mutual, if a person can not give the kindness they receive then they shall receive no kindness. Thems the rules, I would rather not to have to compromise my culture because its not the norm in other cultures.
It really is cute, and I really do want it though so I'm thinking about buying it. I actually did play Hatoful Boyfriend. It's actually reeeeaally weird because I came up with the word "Hatoful" when I was about 14 and wanted my own business, and then years later here's a bird love game with the same made-up word. It's like my destiny is intertwined with all things birds.

Shy Nymph

Xje
Ackerman Incorporated
Ah, I see. I wish I could motivate you out of the insecurity, but every time I do that, I feel like I'm forcing that person to suck it up ;;; I just like it when people are confident is all, since I knew what insecurity felt like, and I'm empathetic of their situation.
Aweh, to sing ? I bet that would have been adorable ~

Ah I guess that could been seen as a problem. I think its all about how you go about it, I'm sure if you're just trying to be supportive and understanding nobody will see it as "pushy". I personally think that its really nice when people try to get people through their insecurities, we all need a push sometime.
Yeah I had mentioned that I like singing, that I want to be a vocalist. I really would sing for people but I am just way too shy. I get nervous talking to people over just text.

Well, it's more of a problem online, since words on a screen can be interpreted in many tones, while in person, it's easier for me to convey my thoughts. Yeah, the push is immensely important sometimes, I realized that a few years ago when I was battling some issues, so now I make an effort to help others.
Ha, no worries, I'm the same. Singing is a small passion of mine, no as much as writing, but still. Oh god, like those instances where you're unsure how to word things and you're afraid you'll make the conversation awkward kind of nervous, or just a simple anxiety that comes with interacting with others ?

Nhyraxious's Husbando

Dainty Plague

Xje
MomoShino

Gift-giving is a really bad thing to me. And unsolicited kindness is something that is supposed to be mutual, if a person can not give the kindness they receive then they shall receive no kindness. Thems the rules, I would rather not to have to compromise my culture because its not the norm in other cultures.
It really is cute, and I really do want it though so I'm thinking about buying it. I actually did play Hatoful Boyfriend. It's actually reeeeaally weird because I came up with the word "Hatoful" when I was about 14 and wanted my own business, and then years later here's a bird love game with the same made-up word. It's like my destiny is intertwined with all things birds.

ohhh I see. must be a little rough then when people do it anyways.
lol I know about that game and it makes me think of you. sure sounds like it... go fill the world with bird things dearest!

Anxious Lover

MomoShino
lol I know about that game and it makes me think of you. sure sounds like it... go fill the world with bird things dearest!

It makes me feel like a pile of s**t and guilty xD
I want to be a character in that game. Though I guess I'd just be... eh I can't remember his name, Ryouta? The bird that starts as you're friend. I guess I'm most like him. I'm not aloof enough to be the cool teacher
I kinda just got the strangest idea too from all this bird talk....kekekeke

Anxious Lover

Ackerman Incorporated

Well, it's more of a problem online, since words on a screen can be interpreted in many tones, while in person, it's easier for me to convey my thoughts. Yeah, the push is immensely important sometimes, I realized that a few years ago when I was battling some issues, so now I make an effort to help others.
Ha, no worries, I'm the same. Singing is a small passion of mine, no as much as writing, but still. Oh god, like those instances where you're unsure how to word things and you're afraid you'll make the conversation awkward kind of nervous, or just a simple anxiety that comes with interacting with others ?

Oh yeah I had forgotten about how much the tone of something can differ when its written word, I see your point. And I think that's very noble of you.
I guess it's developed into a sort of anxiety. I have a hard time thinking of the way I'm supposed to carry on conversations. I worry that if I don't say enough or give long enough responses, people will find me rude, so I feel like I end up spouting a lot of bullshit just to seem polite. Listening to a conversation alone if a bloody struggle for me, and then reciprocating it honestly is so tiring. I have to think for so long to get the right words that I seem slow. I ended up avoiding people just because I'm so bad at communicating with people. It tires me out. I really do seem daft, I understand, most people have problems with doing maths and stuff like that, conversation is the biggest drain of my brain power. xD

Nhyraxious's Husbando

Dainty Plague

Xje
MomoShino

I want to be a character in that game. Though I guess I'd just be... eh I can't remember his name, Ryouta? The bird that starts as you're friend. I guess I'm most like him. I'm not aloof enough to be the cool teacher

awww xje bby *huggles*
oh? what idea did you get? you have me curious

Anxious Lover

MomoShino
Xje
MomoShino

awww xje bby *huggles*

I'll show you when it's done, until then I won't say cuz it's really stupid but I think it will be funny. I need Gabriel to be awake though so it has to wait until tomorrow.

Nhyraxious's Husbando

Dainty Plague

Xje
MomoShino
Xje
MomoShino

awww xje bby *huggles*

I'll show you when it's done, until then I won't say cuz it's really stupid but I think it will be funny. I need Gabriel to be awake though so it has to wait until tomorrow.

uuggggghh I don't wanna waaaaaiit >n<
but I do understand. sleeping beauty does need his beauty sleep after all which leads me to... can't sleep? you're a sleeping beauty too and should be sleeping buuut I guess its only like 2 over there so that's not too bad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff