So how is everyone? blaugh

good, you?
think you could draw my avi + another?
i'll donate gold if you will.
chmoose
foreverloved1013

Amazing. smile You?

Ok, I guess. I just had my wisdom teeth taken out yesterday. The advil is cutting down the pain sweatdrop Trying to eat chicken soup. xd My face looks like a watermelon. rofl

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
foreverloved1013
chmoose
foreverloved1013

Amazing. smile You?

Ok, I guess. I just had my wisdom teeth taken out yesterday. The advil is cutting down the pain sweatdrop Trying to eat chicken soup. xd My face looks like a watermelon. rofl

Ouch... o.o

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
o.O_AuroraDreamer_O.o
foreverloved1013
chmoose
foreverloved1013

Amazing. smile You?

Ouch... o.o

yep, ouch. I looked in the mirrow this morning and wanted to scream! gonk I have an anime convention to go to on Saterday...and now I look like a watermelon. xp

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
foreverloved1013
o.O_AuroraDreamer_O.o
foreverloved1013
chmoose
foreverloved1013

Amazing. smile You?

Ouch... o.o

yep, ouch. I looked in the mirrow this morning and wanted to scream! gonk I have an anime convention to go to on Saterday...and now I look like a watermelon. xp

Well i guess your cosplaying as a watermellon ^-^ Just kidding. I have to get my wisdom teeth pulled out soon.....
foreverloved1013
o.O_AuroraDreamer_O.o
foreverloved1013
chmoose
foreverloved1013

Amazing. smile You?

Ouch... o.o

Is there an anime character with kind of a swollen face? You could just go as them... sweatdrop
I would love to be drawn using whatever you feel like using <3333

please n.n
o.O_AuroraDreamer_O.o
foreverloved1013
o.O_AuroraDreamer_O.o
foreverloved1013
chmoose
foreverloved1013

Amazing. smile You?

Ouch... o.o

Well i guess your cosplaying as a watermellon ^-^ Just kidding. I have to get my wisdom teeth pulled out soon.....

Getting them out is easy because your mouth is so numb but recovering is pretty bad. Watermelon Cosplay! rofl
chmoose
foreverloved1013
o.O_AuroraDreamer_O.o
foreverloved1013
chmoose
foreverloved1013

Amazing. smile You?

Ouch... o.o

Is there an anime character with kind of a swollen face? You could just go as them... sweatdrop

I wish...My mom met a really nice guy from Tokyo on the plane, its his first time in America and she invited him to come to the con with us so I could meet him, she knows I love Asian guys. She was like "I found my future son in law!" xd But now I have to go looking like this gonk
Cruel fate!! xd
Could I be drawn?
Please heart
;O
ZOMG!!!

I would absolutely lurve a chibi!
Lime likes chibis.
Hey can you color pencil one of my OC's? I'll give you the link

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff