Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feeling the need to draw today! Post refs of your OCs and I will choose a couple to draw! Thanks & have a nice day heart

Sparkly Gekko

14,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Would you like to draw my OC?
Quote:
Refs
Height: 5 ft.
Description: Asian,wavy black hair that tumbles below the shoulders, hair is parted in the middle, dark brown eyes, glasses (optional), kind of oriental feel?
Interests: Nature, intellectual things, think forest nymph
Her dresses (lol I don't like to restrict to one outfit):preferred bc less drawings of this one smile
x
x
Shoes:x
Optional accessories:x

I'll try and satisfy your need!

Timid Kitten

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Maybe just maybe experiment on my my cat mama? My signature is also a good example
cat_biggrin
User Image User Image
I have a few OC's if you're interested smile

Timothy Torii
He's a grease monkey. Mostly human, but with enough demon blood that he ages slower than normal. He's a charmer, but a dork, and gets really enthusiastic about motorbikes.

User Image
User Image

Aelthar Torii
Timothy's biological mother. Ages even slower than him due to a more concentrated mixture of demon blood. She was experimented on as a child, and as such can be pretty insane sometimes. She suffers from PTSD and is very overprotective of her son.

User Image
User Image

Kamiray
She's a Goddess who chose the mortal life over the restrictions of her own realm. Kamiray is the Goddess of bugs. She is naive, chatty, kind, and generally an all round nice person. She is fiercely loyal and becomes attached to new friends very easily.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Mine maybe? Lol
About them~
Name: Blake
Height/Weight: 5 feet 8 inches / 180 pounds
Eyes: brown (bit dark)
Hair: dark brown, very short (shaved at the sides and back but not to scalp), slightly curly, and his tips are dyed blue.
Body: light tan skin, slim but athletic, a lot of scars covering his torso, right n****e is pierced, and he has an ear cuff piercing on his right ear with half a Purple Heart hanging off.
Personality: on the outside he is a very kind and caring person. Around friends he is cheery, positive, and fun. On the inside and by himself though he is very depressed, broken, cold, and at times emotionless.
He does not get angry easily but once he is pissed off he will walk away, not yell or fight.
Clothing: most wears casual clothing. Loves button up shirts. If asked to wear anything formal, he loved vests and ties.
Dislikes: people, sharing his emotions, when people don't believe him, and when he had to repeat himself more than twice.

Tektek~

Hair is buzzed on both sides lol
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

fleur tea's Fangirl

Dapper Duck

keemu san

yum_bacon Ello ~! X yum_bacon
Perhaps my OC Andrew will impress? c:

These are some of his best references: 001, 002, 003, 004, 005, 006, 007, 008, 009, 010, 011, 012, 013, 014, 015, 016 & 017!

(Sorry there are so many! e_e )

Cuddly Puppy

Invisible Gaian

Maybe my OC Alyssa:
User Image

Sparkly Junior

Could you draw Marko for me, please? Let me know if you have any questions about him! C:
Crystalized Cherri

User Image

Sparkly Gekko

14,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200
keemu san
Crystalized Cherri

User Image
Ah thank you so much! Her face looks so much like I imagine her to be! I love it heart
maybe my oc? c:

name: sybil
height: 5'4
eyes: light gray
skin: fair
hair: dark brown & curly
body: thin, slightly curvy, medium bust.
clothing: casual. maybe a black tank top, jeans. or a gray button-up shirt and a skirt.
personality: generally nice and quiet. always has a smile on.

Peachiepop's Pardner

Snarky Investigator

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Your art is super cute e we Maybe my Avory? <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items