Welcome to Gaia! ::

ClearlyMachine's Husbando

Magical Shoujo

User Image
Here you go man! I'm drawing your lovely wife next so I'll edit this with her's ;v;
((I haven't drawn in a while because stupid cancer is stupid + flu))

I wish you the best of luck dude and hope you continue to do what makes you happy.

((Also every time I see your avatar all I do is sing the real folk blues and then sob because I met Melissa Williamson AKA Mary Elizabeth Mcglynn recently, who not only directed the series, but voiced Julia and she and I got to talk about our feels for Cowboy Bebop and she sang to me... quite a lovely day))

But yeah dude, keep on trucking and I'll edit this in a bit with your lovely wife's doodle c:
Uncle Kennnyyyy D:

I really want to draw for you two. You're like my one of favorite staffers, but we can totally understand why you're leaving. We'll still miss you though!

Anyways, I'm not sure if I'll be done drawing today though, since I have a few midterms coming. How long will you be sticking around still?
Uncle Kenny

I drew you both separately, so here they are:
Uncle Kenny
tiranaki

Good luck to you and your wife on your new adventure in life! c:

Kawaii Gaian

I wish I can draw but I can't
Good luck kenny in life

Wizeria's Sidekick

Wheezing Werewolf

13,525 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

See you Space Cowboy

Hi, Uncle Kenny! While I've never been very vocal in the community, as a lurker in the GCD, its always been really great to see you help out anyone who needs it. Your work on our lovely site has been phenomenal and you will be dearly missed. With that said, congratulations and the best of luck with your career and future!

I hope you like my little doodle! ;u;
I've never drawn that sorta hairstyle so forgive me if it looks weird!

Pokehmawn's Husband

Wheezing Gekko

wow XD wasn't expecting to see you in AF

i'm gonna do thisssssssss emotion_kirakira it might take me forever, but you'll get it eventually classified_fu

Scurvy Pirate

Stone-cold Loiterer

cry
Much sad. So heartache.

I'll try to do some art for you soon.
emotion_bigheart

Supportive Backpacker

15,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ohh..I'll try to do some art for you.
It's not that good but it's the least I can do for an awesome dev like you ^^.

Good luck on your endeavors heart

--a few hours and some scanner problems later--

Here you go! ^^
Although I am saddened that you are leaving, I'm still happy that you are moving on and expanding your horizons!

my penmanship OTL

User Image

Uncle Kenny
Yay art!

Angelic Champion

I can't art, so I'll just bump this up instead~ heart

Lunatic

I definitely want to draw some art for you! You've done so much for all of us! I'm gonna take some time to work on that :3 I hope I can make something that will be good enough to thank you for everything you've done!

Are you still going to be on Gaia as a user now, while pursuing other things?

Khaleesi

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
I haven't done any art in so long I might as well say "I don't do art", but for your sake, I will try! Of course there remains the problem of how to get it into the computer...maybe I'll take the Luddite's way out and mail it to GaiaHQ, surely they'd be kind enough to forward it... sweatdrop augh! techno-anxiety-attack! sweatdrop

Lionheart

;____;
of course I'll draw couple art for someone that has contributed to the most major part of my childhood!
my first and most favorite event was XMas 2k9!
just please stay long enough for me to finish it. D8
can't guarantee it'll be print-worthy, though. OTL;

Dead Hellraiser

My scanner's dead and I haven't been in the right mood for digital art, so I'll just give a supportive bump to bring this back to the first page.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff