Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count

+1 1 100.0% [ 47 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20 21 > >>

Chienism
Awwww Psycho's character's cute. XD And so is Pawn's! Power's kind of weird... but uh... I guess I can try using that. Team Racing Stripes' Aqua Fresca fights with... LUCK!

XD Glad you like his description.

XD;;; With a character like mine I think it's a really good thing Aqua Fresca 's got a lot of good luck.

Awe thanks Kitten, it's alright, I have my water and it's the thought that counts X3

edit:
Little Pawn
Teh_PsyCho
Exploding fish bubbles?! XDDD;;; That's kinda scarey... does that mean the fish bubbles can swim towards you?

That must be how they work! xd

XD;; I can see Rangifer pissing Aqua Fresca off and she sets her goldfish bubbles after him... Run Rangifer! Run! Before they explode on you!!!

5,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
.+.

-giggles-
I'm confused <3

And that read the rules pic was lovely gonk 4laugh

.+.
A Wee Kitten
.+.

-giggles-
I'm confused <3

And that read the rules pic was lovely gonk 4laugh

.+.
rofl Thanks xd
XD lol, nice job Autistic! It's so true too... ugh... you make rules that are ment to be read and followed... but they don't read!! gonk So aggrivating!
Ah rules root out those lazy illiterate people xd
That could be a useful super power; the ability to read the rules!

5,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
.+.

I am creepy so I made you some of muh Tea with my mouse to capture the now long gone but reborn moment.
MUHAHAHAHHA..
User Image
heart heart

.+.
Little Pawn
Ah rules root out those lazy illiterate people xd
That could be a useful super power; the ability to read the rules!

XDDDD Indeed, lol, I guess the majority of us have this much needed super power at least.

5,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
.+.

-dances-
I like small cups and large tea bags >.>

Some people do not real the rules and such because they are afraid if they do not post RIGHT AWAY that they will not get a spot on the list ^ ^
So they like.. panic. I think so anyways >.>

.+.
A Wee Kitten
.+.

I am creepy so I made you some of muh Tea with my mouse to capture the now long gone but reborn moment.
MUHAHAHAHHA..
User Image
heart heart

.+.

ZOMGZ!!! XDDD
You are teh most awesome tea maker! Thank you soo much! XD *glomps you*

Ah... Chai Green Tea... You're all mine now! *sips at it* Aaaaaaahhhhhh! Delicious!
A Wee Kitten
.+.

-dances-

Some people do not real the rules and such because they are afraid if they do not post RIGHT AWAY that they will not get a spot on the list ^ ^

.+.

Yes it's quite silly. <- [lmao i said that]

5,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
.+.

You did say that O.o Creep u.u Minus the creep <3
Hmm. It's 3:37am ^.^ -dances-

You're welcome, Psycho ^.- lol.

.+.
A Wee Kitten
.+.

-dances-

.+.

XD;; I'm always afraid slots will fill up fast too... but I still take my time to read the rules, lol. And then I take even longer... cause I suck with naming things... >_<;;;
A Wee Kitten
.+.

-dances-

.+.

Ah is that what happens? Seems like some people are really...desperate for art. confused
That does seem really silly.
I s'ppose because art is a luxury and you always envy someone who has like, 600 pieces of art.

even art you commission isn't guaranteed @_____@;;

5,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
.+.

They are I guess, but even in R&C it's like a Battle Royale trying to get a spot in good shops, especially when a new one opens D: F-r-e-a-k-y....
If you aren't there within the first 5-10 min of it's opening, you get to waith a week before there are any slots, and then be first there at the time it happens. and and.. Fwah

.+.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces