Desirable Nerd

32,550 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Amateur Decorator 50
Accalia Luperca
AngelBaby12349
Accalia Luperca
I've updated my first post since I plan on staying here now instead of moving to the Pokemon Forum, you know unless this gets moved. I added a youtube video of the Pokemon episode that inspired all this. It was back from the Johto days.

And with that I'm going to stop for the night. I'll pick this all up again though. So people feel free to keep posting. I'll get to you eventually.

just rename it to
"Free B-day Pokemon Signs"
or something similar
xD

There I changed the title a bit so people know what they're getting. It just fits in the space too. Lol

nice~
lol xDD
fitting the space is all that matter bwahaha

Shy Friend

This sounds fascinating!

5/17/1995. I'd prefer to not disclose my gender.

Tenauri's Significant Otter

Loyal Codger

This sounds pretty cool.
        Would love to see what mine comes out as.
        10 / 30 / 1989 — Female

Am I a Magikarp? I feel like I am one.

Shy Fairy

Accalia Luperca

thank you! this is actually so accurate lol emotion_yatta

Galaxy

Hello! :'D I'm Karina.

My birthday is May 5th, 1993. I am female 3nodding

Hime-Jenisan's Waifu

Savage Daredevil

AngelBaby12349
picoura

xDDD
pipi
its fun to say~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Herp Derp.
hay guys the names pipi emotion_awesome

Desirable Nerd

32,550 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Amateur Decorator 50
picoura

oh my precious pipi friend
*pets pipi*
emotion_awesome

Hime-Jenisan's Waifu

Savage Daredevil

AngelBaby12349
oh my precious pipi friend
*pets pipi*
emotion_awesome
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[/purrs]
Mrow.
emotion_yatta

Ruthless Werewolf

this sounds really cool

8/14/1991 - male

sorry I made a typo I was reall tired when I posted this after work
my gf is '91. I meant to put 1988

8/14/1988 - male

Unforgiving Aggressor

i like the idea
sure

mine is 6/12/91, male
can you do my bae too, shes 1/14/92

Daisuke Wolf's Queen

Witty Shapeshifter

15,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
Sorry everyone I've been busy but I swear I will keep doing these. I've just suddenly started fostering a kitten that some jerk dumped at the community college near where I live. stare So I've been busy socializing him with people, fattening him up because he's underweight, and finding him a new home. I'd keep him if I could but at least I'm giving him a second chance. I've also been busy petsitting for another household which has no internet connection. I'm hoping this Monday I'll be less busy.

However I do have half an hour to kill right now so I'm going to get at least one person done.

Daisuke Wolf's Queen

Witty Shapeshifter

15,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
Fujiwara of The Wind
Oooh
6/27/1988 - Male

Sorry for the long wait there. I think Numel have a good type combination, ground and fire.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon Sign: Numel
Description: Numel types often end up being described as slow be it physically or mentally. The thing is Numel types don't like to rush things. They're perfectly happy taking things slow and steady and they don't let people push them into rushing things. Despite how long it might take them to get a job done they're not lazy. Numel types are actually very hard-workers and unfortunately this often goes unnoticed meaning Numel types can be under appreciated. A lot of the times Numel types take a long to do something is because they want it done right the first time. In the long run this ends up saving everyone time whether they see this or not. Numel tend to have a problem when it comes to love. It's not that they have a hard time getting someone to love them it's that they have a hard time noticing when someone does love them. This may be caused by all the people who under appreciate them that after a while Numel start to feel that no one would fall for someone like them so they stop opening their eyes to the possibility. As a Numel type ages into a Camerupt they become more heated. This means they can become angry more easily but they also tend to bring excitement to themselves and others around them. I guess you could say passion starts to flow through them. Over all Numel types are gentle beings that like to follow the age old saying slow and steady win the race.
Strength(s): Hardworking, patient, and gentle
Weakness(s): Can be under appreciated by others and may be oblivious to romantic advances
Lucky Color: Yellow
Compatible Pokemon: Raticate, Sandslash, Ninetales, Diglett, Meowth, Mankey, Arcanine, Ponyta, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Quilava, Furret, Espeon, Umbreon, Girafarig, Dunsparce, Teddiursa, Swinub, Houndoom, Donphan, Stantler, Smeargle, Miltank, Combusken, Mightyena, Linoone, Vigoroth, Manectric, Torkoal, Spoink, Zangoose, Kecleon, Absol, Luxio, Ambipom, Glameow, Stunky, Hippopotas, Weavile, Leafeon, glaceon, Pignite, Dewott, Watchog, Herdier, Liepard, Simisage, Simisear, Simipour, Munna, Blitzle, Drilbur, Sandile, Darumaka, Zorua, Cinccino, Deerling, Emolga, Cubchoo, Bouffalant, Heatmor, Quilladin, Braixen, Diggersby, Litleo, Skiddo, Furfrou, Meowstic, Sylveon, Arbok, Raichu, Nidorina, Psyduck, Seel, Farfetch'd , Rhyhorn, Flaffy, Quagsire, Granbull, Delibird, Nuzleaf, Loudred, Delcatty, Mawile, Wailmer, Spinda, Seviper, Spheal, , Monferno, Prinplup, Bibarel, Pachirisu, Buizel, Lopunny, Lucario, Servine, Swoobat, Scraggy, Mienfoo, Pancham, and Dedenne

Daisuke Wolf's Queen

Witty Shapeshifter

15,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
xXMizuki-ArsenusXx

Name is Summer, I am a female! My date of birth is April twelfth nineteen ninety four. <3
My fiance's name is Jesse, he is male! His date of birth is January twenty-sixth nineteen eighty seven. <3

Zapdos is my favorite out of the legendary bird trio.

wahmbulance Legendaries Alert wahmbulance

Summer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon Sign: Zapdos
Description: One thing that can be said about Zapdos types is that they can make an entrance, sometimes without meaning too. It's rather hard for them to go unnoticed by others either because of their looks, their wardrobe, or their behavior. It's not that they want attention, they're just being who they are and sometimes it's not exactly the norm. Sometimes Zapdos types scare others because of their appearance or behavior. What people need to understand is that they are actually kind and helpful. Under all those spikes, gloom, or flashiness there's a real helpful soul who cares about their community or even the state of the world. Zapdos types aren't perfect though. They can have a habit of letting their anger get the best of them. Beware when their anger starts to spark off. They may be likely to explode at whoever is near them. Thankfully for the most part Zapdos types don't get angry or everyone would be in trouble.
Strength(s): Kind, helpful, and doesn't follow the mainstream
Weakness(s): Can get unwanted attention and may have an explosive temper.
Lucky Color: Yellow
Compatible Pokemon: Articuno, Moltres, Mewtwo, Mew, Unown, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina, Cresselia, Darkrai, Arceus, Victini, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Thundurus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Landorus, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, and Diancie

Jesse

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon Sign: Kyurem
Description: Kyurem types may come off as cold to other people. It's true that Kyurem types do like to have their alone time but it's not like they're heartless. Kyurem types actually have a very strong sense of honor and they respect those who also display honorable behavior. It may be difficult to prove your honor to a Kyurem type but once you have their respect you will have a strong friend on your side. Kyurem types also are not ones to back down from a challenge and they may become upset if someone tries to stop them from beating it. Kyurem types can be rather stubborn with their pursuit causing them frustration as well as frustrating others in the process. These challenges could be made by someone else or the Kyurem type themselves and they can be physical or mental challenges. Some Kyurem types may go through changes in their life. Part of this is because they are adaptable and can pick up things from easily. However, this adaptability can be a bad thing as it can make them impressionable to others. Sometimes in an attempt to adapt to a new situation a Kyurem type may lose a bit of themselves, but do not worry as this doesn't have to permanent. No matter how much a Kyurem type may change their old self is still at their core and given the will they can revert back.
Strength(s): Honorable, respectful, and adaptable
Weakness(s): Stubbornly pursues challenges and may also become impressionable to others
Lucky Color: Gray
Compatible Pokemon: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Mew, Unown, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina, Cresselia, Darkrai, Arceus, Victini, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Thundurus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Landorus, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, and Diancie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Compatibility Between Kyurem and ZapdosUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kyurem types and Zapdos types have a high amount of compatibility with one another. Their personalities help to balance one another out. Kyurem who tends to be more reserved than the shocking Zapdos and can be coaxed out of it's comfort zone by the Zapdos type. Meanwhile the Kyurem type can help bring others to understand their Zapdos partner. The Kyurem type has a found respect for the kindness and aid that the Zapdos type gives to others and the Zapdos type has the same respect for the Kyurem types honorable actions and intentions. A note to others though. This is not a partnership you want to anger. A Zapdos's stormy rage combined with the stubborn pursuit of a Kyurem is a dangerous force for sure.

I was surprised that not only did you two actually match but that you were both legendaries. eek

Leloush77's Wife

Feral Canine

9,225 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Accalia Luperca
xXMizuki-ArsenusXx

Thank you soooo much!! <3

Daisuke Wolf's Queen

Witty Shapeshifter

15,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
xXMizuki-ArsenusXx
Thank you soooo much!! <3

You're welcome. I hope you liked your results and even if they don't match I hope they were fun to read. cat_razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff