Consider me? ouo

Magical Wife

16,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Current or
User Image

I would love to get art of my fiancee's costume for this coming Halloween. He's going as his Batman OC.

[He looks like this]
I dunno why he's biting his lip in that picture. They're normally pretty full.
    He's going as an "Urban" Nightwing:
      *Black pull-over hooded sweater with the version of the logo pictured in either red or purple.
      *Black cargo pants.
      *Domino mask.
      *Black running shoes.
      *Black finger-less gloves.
      *Either the eskrima sticks or some Wingadings.
    His current story arch has him running around all sexual tension-y with me as Catwoman, though, if you want a couples challenge thing.

Visual reference of what I'm going for to the right sketched up by God_of_Nunchon_Noodle.
[Request Thread]

Benevolent Player

9,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dayuuum Mango
Ehrm... is it a really long curl or a really long braid? xD I can't really tell. (That item always throws me off)

Fatcat

i i B r e e e e
Dayuuum Mango
Ehrm... is it a really long curl or a really long braid? xD I can't really tell. (That item always throws me off)

Now that you've mentioned it, seeing that the hair strand are overlaping one a nother, I think it's a very long and messy braid or sorts.

Benevolent Player

9,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dayuuum Mango
xD An extremely loose braid! c: I'll do at least a headshot. (I have to get a lot of school done today and have almost zero inspiration to draw here lately, sadly) ... I drew 15 of these the other day and a realism, and I just have been seriously lacking inspiration since. I think I blew most to all of my inspiration on the realism I did an hour or two ago, too. :c

Fatcat

i i B r e e e e
Dayuuum Mango
xD An extremely loose braid! c: I'll do at least a headshot. (I have to get a lot of school done today and have almost zero inspiration to draw here lately, sadly) ... I drew 15 of these the other day and a realism, and I just have been seriously lacking inspiration since. I think I blew most to all of my inspiration on the realism I did an hour or two ago, too. :c

Yay, a headshot would be lovely! Wow, 15 and a realism. That's a lot. orz. You need to get those inspirations in bby. c: And thank you ouo

Familiar Receiver

7,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Can i Have SOME AVI ART doe.
<3
;//-//;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff