Would you consider this one? emotion_kirakira

User Image

Eloquent Reveler

User Image

me maybe? :]
        User ImageUser Image

User Image

Dapper Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Maybe my avvie could interest you? c:
Optional detail request:
snake bite piercings on lips
(rings or studs, as you prefer) ♥

Beloved Friend

10,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
(He's got a feminine build)

Perhaps him? c:

(Also if you draw him, if it's possible, can you put these words somewhere in the artwork?)
LET'S SHARE HAPPINESS

Additional references:

User Image
(By: Prince Hitori)

User Image
(By: Pastel Wishes)

User Image
(By: I A m u I )

User Image
(By: IcedMatcha)

User Image
(By: Aoi Twizted Ragnarok)

User Image
(By: Heavy Metal Tea Party)

User Image
(By: Enmur)

User Image
(By: Dodii)

User Image
(By: Artsy Fridge)

User Image
(By: Fookiiko)

User Image
(By: iivybear)

User Image
(By: EXORCIST-K)

User Image
(By: II Yami-no-Tenshi II )

User Image
(By: Iggy)

User Image
(By: Imonlyhereforart)

User Image
(By: Dynste Ensis)

User Image
(By: Mewkshake)

User Image
(By: DoodleNaut)

Energetic Bear

consider them?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Timid Smoker

Elusive Imouto
You didn't seem too happy with how I drew you, hopefully you like this better.
u n u

Adorable Torii

14,200 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
Consider my 10 year-old OC Roesia please?

Just in case you were curious:
- The slenderman doll in her hand she uses as a voodoo doll, and instead of using needles & pins she uses her hands and fingers. You are free to come up with what to do with this.
- Drawing Slenderman with her would be amazing, but it is completely optional.
- She has no mouth.
- Have fun if you choose to add blood... I didn't add any to the avi so gore is not mandatory.
- Let me know if you want to learn anything else about her, as I also have a charahub page for Roesia if you are interested in a little background info.

Super Superfan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

take a look?
see what you like 3nodding
Lemme know, please and thanks!

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Partygoer 500
Would you please draw one of my oc's?

Lucius:

He was once a young and sadistic Incubus, wanting nothing more then to throw the world into utter chaos. Breaking hearts, and people in general, was something he found great pleasure in. After going missing for a few years, he came back a new man. Now he is but a simple gentleman who has manners unlike no other. Lucius is now known as one of the most powerful and intelligent Incubuses of his time, owning his own multibillion dollar company. All the same he has perfected his skills at being quite the ladies man, seeing as he is a Incubus. As well, he still has his sadistic tendencies and can be rather cruel at times when he finds it necessary.

Younger

Now
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Art Received

User Image
By Partial Miku
User Image
By Tampon Princess
User Image
By Pastrydraws
User Image
By Yeya Love
User Image
By Wubbiesu
User Image
By Miss Artsu Sempai

Amelia:

She is a very sadistic woman, known for killing men after luring them in with her seductive clothes and looks. After a while she lured in a man, whom she came to have feelings for. Before long they joined each other in wreaking havoc upon people. They are considered to be the current Bonnie and Clyde. There is not much more known behind her, other than the fact she is known for constantly changing her appearance to stay under the radar.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Her Clyde (George my friend Ouens OC)

Art received

User Image
By Omega Valeth Sama
User Image
By Wubbiesu
User Image
Lost Username; Unknown
User Image
By Valdeaunia

Timid Smoker

Life as Expected
pissbby