Welcome to Gaia! ::

hi im leeroy

Here you go~ Hope the outfit suits him! C: Also, sorry about the white blob;;; Another sketch made its way into the shot. xD
User Image
Marked Prowler

RIGHT? WE ARE THE WORST

Ahhh!! You totally nailed him... He looks amazing!
I love it so much T.T
And also very happy you enjoyed drawing him! Hehehehe
I always love hearing that.. The proud mama I am *pats Ilias*
But yes!! Seriously, I adore this <333

Bahaha, but as long as you guys are having fun... DO YO THANG. *u*

I'm really glad you like it, thanks!!! ;u; And yeah, I get happy when people say they like drawing my OCs, too... ;3;

Trainer-Lil

Haha, it was a fighter/brawler AU you might have seen.
And it was Dallan (Mr. bad decision maker), and there's storyline reasons behind the motive (because he's the last person to ever do that in the first place)

haha...I still feel bad.
AND NOPE. Not with Ilias. With Erin- that new dude I posted recently.

Oooh, yeah, I saw him! He looks like a fun OC, actually...
FEEL NO GUILT, LIL... Noland cheats in his storyline, and it's not even an AU. *u*/;;; I've kind of just gotten used to the fact, aha;;;
Oh yeah, I don't doubt that Dallan has his reasons for cheating. :m It seems like it'd be an interesting plot (?) to follow, if you ever draw/write it!

Romantic Lunatic

xmoonlitxdreamx
Marked Prowler

RIGHT? WE ARE THE WORST

Ahhh!! You totally nailed him... He looks amazing!
I love it so much T.T
And also very happy you enjoyed drawing him! Hehehehe
I always love hearing that.. The proud mama I am *pats Ilias*
But yes!! Seriously, I adore this <333

Bahaha, but as long as you guys are having fun... DO YO THANG. *u*

I'm really glad you like it, thanks!!! ;u; And yeah, I get happy when people say they like drawing my OCs, too... ;3;

Trainer-Lil

Haha, it was a fighter/brawler AU you might have seen.
And it was Dallan (Mr. bad decision maker), and there's storyline reasons behind the motive (because he's the last person to ever do that in the first place)

haha...I still feel bad.
AND NOPE. Not with Ilias. With Erin- that new dude I posted recently.

Oooh, yeah, I saw him! He looks like a fun OC, actually...
FEEL NO GUILT, LIL... Noland cheats in his storyline, and it's not even an AU. *u*/;;; I've kind of just gotten used to the fact, aha;;;
Oh yeah, I don't doubt that Dallan has his reasons for cheating. :m It seems like it'd be an interesting plot (?) to follow, if you ever draw/write it!

We've written a bit on it haha.
Basically he ends up in jail, after going to far during a fight, and that leads to relationship strife already. Kinda was one of those "this other guy was there for me at the time I needed someone" thing.
And yeaaaah.
Too bad said guy played him for a sucker. And poor Dallan ends up living out of his car (unbeknownst to his friends though).

Just a basic realistic type scenario though! It was fun. <3
Kiddlet
kshdkjfshf

consider this dude? He needs roughly ten billion more outifts bc I am terrible at coming up with them.

But I also have dreadlocks or muscles if that takes your fancy u__u

Here's your freebie! Hope the outfit came out okay. *u*;;; Also, sorry for the weird angle;;; I was running out of room on the paper. xD;
User Image
Trainer-Lil

Basically he ends up in jail, after going to far during a fight, and that leads to relationship strife already. Kinda was one of those "this other guy was there for me at the time I needed someone" thing.
And yeaaaah.
Too bad said guy played him for a sucker. And poor Dallan ends up living out of his car (unbeknownst to his friends though).

Nooooooo, poor Dally-babyyyyy... ;0; (idk what nickname this what idk)
That's good that it was fun! I find stories set in the real world fun to work with, too. c:

Romantic Lunatic

xmoonlitxdreamx
Trainer-Lil

And yeaaaah.

That's good that it was fun! I find stories set in the real world fun to work with, too. c:

Dally-baby aaahahahaha I like that one.

PFft, I treat the poor boy like crap TBH. If it's any consolation, he's got a dog at the end of some of these stories. Iris- a chocolate lab!

And heeey I love that about your stuff. The real world stories!

Humorist

i love your drawings! they have so much personality
Trainer-Lil
xmoonlitxdreamx
Trainer-Lil

And yeaaaah.

Dally-baby aaahahahaha I like that one.

PFft, I treat the poor boy like crap TBH. If it's any consolation, he's got a dog at the end of some of these stories. Iris- a chocolate lab!

And heeey I love that about your stuff. The real world stories!

Aw ye, master of nicknames. B| Also, I meant to put this in my last reply, but I'm totes interested in reading what you and Marked have written about the brawler AU... If you're up for sharing it, I'd like taking a look at it this weekend, or something..... *u* But if no, that's cool too. ;o

You got guts, doin' dat... >:M wahhh I'm such a baby, I don't want to do anything too mean to my OCs. ;U; Also, I read that sentence as "he's a dog at the end of some of these stories" at first. I was like. WAIT WHY DID HE TURN IN TO A DOG WHAT--
But yay, doggieee!! ;u; ♥♥ That's nice~

Weehh, thanks!! ;0;
Marclyn

Aw, thank you, again... ;u;
I've gotta buckle down on homework, now, but I'll try to give a shot at drawing your avi tomorrow, or something! Just send me a PM or something to remind me. :,D

Friendly Informer

10,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
Him perhaps? heart

User Image

Humorist

xmoonlitxdreamx
Marclyn

I've gotta buckle down on homework, now, but I'll try to give a shot at drawing your avi tomorrow, or something! Just send me a PM or something to remind me. :,D
oh gawd NO
don't even attempt my avi
no strings. no obligation!

GOD FORBID if i just wanted to lurk and admire your artwork!

xD
Marclyn
xmoonlitxdreamx
Marclyn

oh gawd NO
don't even attempt my avi
no strings. no obligation!

GOD FORBID if i just wanted to lurk and admire your artwork!

xD

Mwehh, if you say so... ;u;
BUT YES, LURK ALL YOU WANT. :,D

Humorist

xmoonlitxdreamx

Mwehh, if you say so... ;u;
BUT YES, LURK ALL YOU WANT. :,D
then perhaps i shall lurk..... ninja

Sparkly Noob

ayeeeee wassup.

I'm a dude. For now. For awhile. c:

Quick Reply