Welcome to Gaia! ::

DeliciouslyUke's Husband

Dapper Werewolf

Ducky - I'll consider it. They are pretty elaborate though.

Ember - Hmm... so really curly hair? Blarg. I hate drawing curly hairs lol. Does it have to be curly?

DeliciouslyUke's Husband

Dapper Werewolf

Honey - Dun worry! Today is teh Grand Opening! What do you think of how it all turned out for the front page?

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

Unfortunately, yes. His hair is curly. But you don't have to draw him, I don't mind. I just thought I'd try asking anyways. razz

Generous Lover

I love it Mori!
So Bold!
So Daring!
So You!
*insert dramatic pose*

DeliciouslyUke's Husband

Dapper Werewolf

Sometimes you have to buy some good art so you have samples of what the character might look like as a normal proportioned person, especially since neither of those are your current avatar. A lot of people just like to draw what your wearing and for OC's they like to see some actual pictures. It's hard to get good art of just dream avies or written descriptions.

Honey - Lol thank you! biggrin /breaks thread in by putting him on his shoulders and running around making airplane noises.

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

*snickers at Avrion*You're so fun. whee

Versatile Lover

@Ember: Indeed you do~

Fwaaaaah I think I'll just end up drawing kinky stuff all day Valentines~ it'll keep me distracted.

I feel like drawing this avi though, he's one of my OC's.

I WISH they had surgical implant horns as wearable items like what Devin has in Skin Tight.

Then it'd be perfect. D8<

This OC is really into body modification.

Has a split tongue, surgically pointed ears, implant horns, stretched ears, and uh...piercings in other naughtier places. pfft.

Generous Lover

@ Mori -- WHEEE! @w@ *sticks arms straight out to sides*
I'm a new fangled flyin' machine!

@ Ember -- lol, I try. razz Nice avi! Very sexy. 3nodding

Generous Lover

iEdu

Sounds like he's a good time Edu!
XD

DeliciouslyUke's Husband

Dapper Werewolf

Edu: I like that avy. Mebbeh I will draw him for you when I get home later. <3

Ducky: I don't think you can judge all artists who do commissions on one bad experience.

Honey: biggrin Wheee... vrrrrooooooommmmm neaaarrrrrrrrrrrr neerrrrrrrrrr swooooosh /bobs and weaves./

Kharras's Princess

Phantom

iEdu

Holy crow. I wish they had some of those kinds of horns too. Sometimes I'm not big into body mods, depending on how many/how trashy they look, but I still makes characters with body mods up the wazoo.

Hubaaw, kinky stuff always makes one feel better on Valentines, tis true.

Generous Lover

@ Mori -- *laughs and hugs Mori's head* So, how is Uke feeling?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff