Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Man-Lover

SUDO SANDWICH
Kwestchun
SUDO SANDWICH

Uggh I hate people who don't teach their dog discipline even though they're a pup.
Your roommate is stupid.
My dog is a pup and she's learned what to do and not to do. She's only 5 months.
And when she does something wrong, she has that guilty face and doesn't cry anymore when shes punished.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.==============================

[Call me Megz!]

I think he's about that same age. He knows better. That was why I grabbed him when he tried to go under my bed!
            Ha... My dog is a huge ninny. Kids run up to her to pet her and she tucks tail and runs to me. She pooped in the house once, and got in huge trouble for it. She knew too. But I think she was abused, so she definitely knows better. She gets as tiny as possible to avoid any punishment. lol
            I only flick her nose, and lightly swat her haunches if she's done something wrong, but usually just the tone of my voice is enough to make her skitter.

Haha, my dog just runs to people and other dogs.
Yesterday we went to a little beach area and other dogs were around.
This one dog, she seen and bolted. I was like omg, you stay on your leash.
She ran up to this bigger dog and wanted to play but then ran back to me because he scared her LOL
She pees sometimes in the house and shes like oops, better run to my kennel.
She knows but she still does it. I'm like y u r stoopid.

Omnipresent Gawker

DeliciouslyUke
Extrics
have I ever mentioned I'm surprised this thread doesn't have the popular tag on it
Too many people hate on it xD

that's rather unfortunate
I mean it has a score of above 100
though I guess I have no idea how the whole system works

TheArtGoblin's Sidekick

Computerized Sex Symbol

Kwestchun
SUDO SANDWICH
Kwestchun
SUDO SANDWICH

Uggh I hate people who don't teach their dog discipline even though they're a pup.
Your roommate is stupid.
My dog is a pup and she's learned what to do and not to do. She's only 5 months.
And when she does something wrong, she has that guilty face and doesn't cry anymore when shes punished.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.==============================

[Call me Megz!]

I think he's about that same age. He knows better. That was why I grabbed him when he tried to go under my bed!
            Ha... My dog is a huge ninny. Kids run up to her to pet her and she tucks tail and runs to me. She pooped in the house once, and got in huge trouble for it. She knew too. But I think she was abused, so she definitely knows better. She gets as tiny as possible to avoid any punishment. lol
            I only flick her nose, and lightly swat her haunches if she's done something wrong, but usually just the tone of my voice is enough to make her skitter.

Haha, my dog just runs to people and other dogs.
Yesterday we went to a little beach area and other dogs were around.
This one dog, she seen and bolted. I was like omg, you stay on your leash.
She ran up to this bigger dog and wanted to play but then ran back to me because he scared her LOL
She pees sometimes in the house and shes like oops, better run to my kennel.
She knows but she still does it. I'm like y u r stoopid.
haha! Mine does that at the dog park. lmao

Iram's Husband

Shadowy Powerhouse

Ellince

The pants. I threw this together just cause I wanted the item and its not in tektek yet. xD I'll make a better avatar with it soon.
Awww I thought it was a good avi

Dedicated Man-Lover

DeliciouslyUke
Ellince

The pants. I threw this together just cause I wanted the item and its not in tektek yet. xD I'll make a better avatar with it soon.
Awww I thought it was a good avi

I gave up on it. And I just went back to being a cat.

Iram's Husband

Shadowy Powerhouse

SUDO SANDWICH

[Call me Megz!]

Absolutely. Haha I want your horns! D;

But I made these awesome veiny horns!

Iram's Husband

Shadowy Powerhouse

Extrics

I'm not entirely sure either maybe the mods hate it too and keep it from being popular tagged -gasp!-

Iram's Husband

Shadowy Powerhouse

Ellince

I gave up on it. And I just went back to being a cat.

Fluffy kitty is good too

Omnipresent Gawker

DeliciouslyUke
Extrics

I'm not entirely sure either maybe the mods hate it too and keep it from being popular tagged -gasp!-

I dunno. There's some weird mechanics going on here and I'm curious about how it works ok

In a relationship with Lhance

Demonic Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
DeliciouslyUke

-Turns red and fumbles them back out- Normally I'd be too proud to accept this but lately...Not so much -3- -Shoves them all into his piggy bank-

Good, otherwise I'd have to stuff them somewhere far more uncomfortable and much more difficult to retrieve them from.

TheArtGoblin's Sidekick

Computerized Sex Symbol

DeliciouslyUke
SUDO SANDWICH

[Call me Megz!]

Absolutely. Haha I want your horns! D;

But I made these awesome veiny horns!
and I want them! ; u;

Iram's Husband

Shadowy Powerhouse

Extrics

I dunno. There's some weird mechanics going on here and I'm curious about how it works ok

I'm not that concerned about it and Iram's too sick to be concerned either -wave wave-

Iram's Husband

Shadowy Powerhouse

Wicked Wolfe

Good, otherwise I'd have to stuff them somewhere far more uncomfortable and much more difficult to retrieve them from.

.....On one hand I'm all "Oh noooo I couldn't possibly take his money -fake swoon- It's too much" and on the other I'm rather concerned if the money would be accepted anywhere if you shoved it where I think you plan on shoving it.

Iram's Husband

Shadowy Powerhouse

SUDO SANDWICH
and I want them! ; u;
b but they're mine ;o;

TheArtGoblin's Sidekick

Computerized Sex Symbol

My birthday is tomorrow. > >
I feel... old.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items