To the haters, the players, the stalkers, the sinners and saints....
I'm back. Back for your abuse and to dish out my own cruel artistic pain on your genitals. You thought blue balls were bad? How about blue d**k! Your s**t is gonna be so sore after the eye candy I'm about to serve.
Back for Good! Drawing men and WOMEN! :3
Date and Time
Stream Linkage: N/A Stream Rating: N/A Stream moderation: Uke is the moderator here! Do not disobey him or find yourself with the boot!
Oh Hey! You were brave enough to scroll down after that first post! Continue!
F' OFF is a thread for freebies made by Iram and Deliciously Uke. We've created this thread to be a fairly informal place to hang out and throw art at the desperate masses. You might know us from other threads, and if you do maybe you don't like us, well you can just F' OFF. That is the beauty of the title. It reflects the attitude that if you don't love being here, don't like us, well you can just leave. If you've been shunned, kicked out of other threads, bossed around or down right hated by others for no real good reason, then you are our kind of people. Feel free to come in and show your colors.
7/18/13 - Finishing a few things up. Working on getting my things together to open a shop! And Uke and I are officially getting married in September! biggrin
6/1/13 - Working on an art trade with Robo Wanker, once it's complete we may open a shop together! biggrin
5/21/13 - Iram has graduated from college with a BFA, and is coming around gaia more for commissions, bribes, and freebies!! Working on a commission/bribe for The Tamed, and I did a freebie for Origin Unknown this morning. Stick around! You could be next.
A 25 year old man who just graduated college with a Bachelor's in Fine Art. At home, away from the fine art world, he loves doing digital work, because it's fun and costs nothing to do. No supplies needed! Anyways, he is currently engaged to DeliciouslyUke and they are happily living in Anchorage, Alaska of all places... Long story... He was born and raised in California and has plans to return there with his lovely spouse in the next year to start his career in the special effects side of the movie industry. His art style is edgy, sexy, muscly, and down right grungy at times. If you don't like that let him know so he doesn't waste his time drawing your bishi a** anime OC all muscled and psycho. That being said, sometimes he draws cute little twinks. On gaia he very rarely takes commissions for gold so this is the only place you'll be able to receive his art.
Will and wont:
I can draw anything baby. Men and Women :3 Check my gallery/galleries for samples of all body types and sexes.
1. Above all follow Gaia's Terms of Service!
2. In no way are you to ever send a message to Iram or DeliciouslyUke inquiring upon free art. WE WILL IGNORE YOU.
3. Don't post and run. We really hate that. Chatting does get you points with us.
4. No begging or harassing for art, it's just not polite. Coming in does not guarantee you art.
5. Please take fights to pm's and work things out there. Don't make other people have to leave the thread because you can't play nice.
6. Honesty is a big deal with Iram. If you are dishonest chances are people are really not going to like you when they find out. And trust me, the truth always comes out. This includes but is not limited to: lying about your age without a privacy reason, submitting photos of someone else claiming they are you, and possibly the most horrible one - assuming multiple identities and posting on more than one account without letting us know that it's the same person... to say... get you better chances of being drawn. We won't tolerate this at all.
7. Iram: As a side note, I really dislike certain things going on in my thread... including extremely distracting post styles, huge ******** quote trees, bumping especially when there is a special page coming up, pictures that stretch the hell out of the page, advertising - if you want to advertise ask me in a pm, don't just post your s**t; talking about other freebie threads' drama that belongs elsewhere or is from another thread or involves someone else from the community that does not reside in this thread, and working out commission details I find all to be extremely rude, so please don't do it in my thread, mkay? biggrin