Welcome to Gaia! ::

I Draw You?

Yes 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 2 ]
YES PLZ. 8D 0.81818181818182 81.8% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Seeker

hello hello 4laugh ninja i am on an official art quest whee so i come here to check out and see if i can get a free-bie! wheeee!!!!! 4laugh !!
so here is my essay (i hate essays but i shall write one wink ) :

why do i draw?
well...I draw because it's always been a good stress/life reliever, i'm sure alot of other artists feel the same way. I can't really draw something unless I am inspired thats why it usually takes me a while to come up with a piece for a commissioned avatar. I erased a whole almost finished avi art the other day and started over when it took me 4 hour to draw it because it didn't like how it came out lol art = life heart ...for me atleast. It helps me see the world in a whole new light and be more accepting...for some reason ninja
art is just the best thing ever in general...i love drawing my boyfriend and i the most 4laugh

haha i really wish i had a scanner so i could actually draw my avi art commissions by hand XD

Girl-Crazy Athlete

I died. o: I need a shower soon. >w>'

But, thanks for your essay. ^^

Wheezing Lunatic

5,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
DarkWings991
User Image

uhhm. it's going badly. Crits? >w>' (I'm gonna retouch the scarf in a bit... and I know she doesn't have lips yet. other than that...?) ((I just started the coat, don't say anything about that at all. >w>' ))

(((WHY HER AND NOT MEE?? I WAS A BETTER BUMPER AND EVERYTHING!!! ~she had color. >w>' Black avatars wasn't really what I was looking for for color practice, but when I get to linearts, sure.~)))

oh my thank you so much!! <333 im sorrie i wasnt on TT^TT I <33 you. thank you sooo mUCH!!

P.S. i know its not done yet, but. >< its still pretty

edit: sorrie if i changed my avi on you. if you need refference here it is: User Image
Okay, I'm not exactly fabulous at art, but I am good at writing! So I'm here to yab your ear off.

I have a great appreciation for the fine arts, and I think any art is beautiful and valuable, even those scribbly done-in-five-minutes-in-MS Paint cartoonish arts. So really, I'll be the last person to criticize.

I love drawing too, so if you'd like we could do an art exchange. I'll admit I'm not the best, but I still enjoy the actual process of making a picture.

Why should you pick me? Because of this: how many hippies do you see on Gaia? It's not easy dressing like the flower child that I am. And I'm not really cluttered, since I appreciate simplicity.

There you have it! My reasoning essay for free art. Sound good?
Wow, I'm guessing there's nobody here to chat now?
Okay, I'll just bump for now
Bump1 (sorry, I always number my bumps out of habit)
Bump2
Okay, I gotta go and run after my kid now. I'll be on later tonight... I'll check back. Bye

Girl-Crazy Athlete

Ah, yeah, sorry, I haven't finished that picture yet, and I still have the whole thing open... So the avi change is no big deal.

Thank you Miss Hippy Lady for your contribution. It will be considered. ^^ (none of that meant insultingly... o-o')
Your art is so cute!

So, why consider me?

Because drawing couple pictures opens up a whole new range of possibilities.
Because I have several different outfits for you to choose from.
Because I love artistic freedom.
Because I'm easy to please, as long as the art means something.

Because I'm cute? wink

(Thinking up reasons was more fun than I thought it would be...)

Girl-Crazy Athlete

haha, haha... ow...

my cat just mutilated my drawing hand. x-x'
Oh man, that always sucks...

I have 9 cats right now... @.@

Girl-Crazy Athlete

xD Really? I have two. Jimmy and Sammy. Jimmy attacked my hand. :< He's nicer when he's outside...
Our cat Kiki just had kittens. She's a slut. And she smells.

But the kittens are cute.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces