Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kakkara18's Honey Bun

Anxious Garbage

15,725 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
He walked carefully up to the door, holding a note in one hand, knocking with his left, he hears the commotion inside and steps back, seeing soot and ash wisp from under the door.
"What in the world is going on in there?"

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
XxYoung DemonxX
User Image
♪Can you hear it? ♪

The sound of desperate breaths pushing through the air. To me, it is the sweetest music there is...

It starts when you think you have a hold of me, when you think you sense an opening for an attack, a weakness in my guard. I wait patiently for this moment... wait for you to strike. Like the fly led to the secret scent of the hungry flower, you are trapped and don't even know it.

It might seem that I have merely overpowered you in a single grab, but I have actually already won our fight by exploiting your weakness... a lack of patience.

You will float but for a moment in the air, only to twist and land in a sharp and punctuated end to your life. Oh, how magnificent that crescendo-as your bones break and your body is shattered!

♪My friend, I sound the most sonorous symphony, and you are merely one of the instruments I play. ♪

Suplex, Air Steiner and Spiral. Oh My! We Dervish arent scary, so long as you fight WITH us and not against us!

*Pulls out Dual Pistols from Behind him and gets into Battle Stance*
NUBBUCKET! What the hell man, what kind of way is that to greet a friend huh?! You could have pulled the trigger on one of those Gunblades and left a Scar! As we know my work requires my body to be *strikes a Sexy Pose* Flawless~

Fashionable Businessman

Ash turned his attention to the new guest as he asked to no one in particular what was going on.

"Lot's of people..and Lots of yelling.." Ash replied quietly not exactly suppose to be in there, but he was trying to get out of the rain.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Nostraamus
*Watches the newcomer run over and eat a rodent* sweatdrop Ooooooooooooooookay...

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Eny of the green

Ziuqzum

Leaning against the wall Dannie smiled and listened quietly, He didn't feel half as horrible that other people were confused and possibly avoiding the loud rush of insanity. He waved softly at Ash and Ziuqzum wondering if either of them would see him standing out of the corner of their eyes.
"I think Our Boss might have caught someone on fire....again.." He said Rolling his eyes and smiling.
"Welcome to the brigade."

Friendly Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Blazegreg

Nostra wanders over and pulling the mouse out of her mouth she hands it to him in a friendly gesture.

Kakkara18's Honey Bun

Anxious Garbage

15,725 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
Still standing out in the rain, the note turns into mush in his hands. "thats just great.." Watching the paper goop, he wipes his hands off, knocking again. "Door is locked!" He knocks again.

Fashionable Businessman

Dannie yoko

Ash turned his attention over to Dannie offering a small smile before looking back at the door. He was not exactly suppose to be in there, but maybe he would not be noticed. Maybe no one would notice his hands being stuck behind his body by chains, by a visiting prince. Ash had recently escaped from a powerful prince just coming into town for a visit.

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
**NEW RULE EVERYONE QUOTE WHO THEY ARE POSTING ABOUT PLEASE TO AVOID CONFUSION
OR PUT @ and then the name of the person your trying to rp with**

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
Nostraamus
User Image
♪Can you hear it? ♪

The sound of desperate breaths pushing through the air. To me, it is the sweetest music there is...

It starts when you think you have a hold of me, when you think you sense an opening for an attack, a weakness in my guard. I wait patiently for this moment... wait for you to strike. Like the fly led to the secret scent of the hungry flower, you are trapped and don't even know it.

It might seem that I have merely overpowered you in a single grab, but I have actually already won our fight by exploiting your weakness... a lack of patience.

You will float but for a moment in the air, only to twist and land in a sharp and punctuated end to your life. Oh, how magnificent that crescendo-as your bones break and your body is shattered!

♪My friend, I sound the most sonorous symphony, and you are merely one of the instruments I play. ♪

Suplex, Air Steiner and Spiral. Oh My! We Dervish arent scary, so long as you fight WITH us and not against us!

*With a Look of disdain on his face he accepts the mouse as a friendly gesture*
Uhmmm.. Thank you very much Ms Bat.
Whats your Name? ^.^

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Ziuqzum

His attention pulled from the ruckus Dannie turned on his heel at the sound of the knock, Looking quickly out the window he felt himself poof up. He hated rainy weather. Opening the door he say someone very wet. Frowning he opened the door all the way.
"I'm so sorry! I couldn't hear you over all of..."
There was another banging noise from the other room.
"Uhh...yeah...Welcome. Come in and Dry off."

Beloved Hunter

XxYoung DemonxX

Maka sighed as she placed her hand on Demon's shoulder, wanting nothing more than to smack the guy upside the head. "Will you please chill out! It's the day we have our grand opening, it's obvious people are going to show up so lets put the blades down and chill it... seriously this is getting crazy even for you.." She sighed once more.

Kakkara18's Honey Bun

Anxious Garbage

15,725 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
Dannie yoko
@Dannie
"I thank you immensely." He took two steps in and slips on a puddle by the door, falling hard to the floor taking half the door with him. "Oh s***!" He smacks the floor hard causing the room to shudder.

Friendly Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Eny of the green
]
Quote:
Blazegreg

Nostra ignores Blaze's inquiries and follows her nose towards a new scent. She notices a shy person in chains. She rudely shoves him around till his back is facing her then begins gnawing on the chains, trying to break him free.

Fashionable Businessman

Nostraamus

Ash flinched slightly when someone came behind him and begun to try and bite through his chains. Looking back at the young woman he said to her in a soft tone.

"Thank you, but I'm alright. I really don't want to make a scene." He whispered not wanting anyone else to notice him hiding in the back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff