Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
XxYoung DemonxX
Finally finds the source of all the noises. "What's going on?" Looks around.

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Elementis_Dragon
"OH! Nice of you to join us, is your room to your liking?" He hid his guns behind his back and smiled. "we're just taking care of some pest control ya know new place is free game to rodents... he eyed the fireplace -there is no way they're still traveling down the roof right?- he thought to himself.

Fashionable Businessman

((Where are we so I can jump on it? (: ))

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
XxYoung DemonxX
*Smiles and nods* Yes I just love my room, I'm already working on decorations. *walks over and looks up fireplace* It looks like whatever it is, it stuck. *pulls head back out and looks at Demon.*

Friendly Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Still blind from her fall down the chimney, Nostra wanders around blindly and bumps into someone. She reaches up and rubs her sooty hands over their face trying to identify them. Not noticing the awful stink hanging on her body like a suit of... stench.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
♫★♪Can you hear it? ♪★♫

The sound of desperate breaths pushing through the air. To me, it is the sweetest music there is...

It starts when you think you have a hold of me, when you think you sense an opening for an attack, a weakness in my guard. I wait patiently for this moment... wait for you to strike. Like the fly led to the secret scent of the hungry flower, you are trapped and don't even know it.

It might seem that I have merely overpowered you in a single grab, but I have actually already won our fight by exploiting your weakness... a lack of patience.

You will float but for a moment in the air, only to twist and land in a sharp and punctuated end to your life. Oh, how magnificent that crescendo-as your bones break and your body is shattered!

♫★♪My friend, I sound the most sonorous symphony, and you are merely one of the instruments I play. ♪★♫

★Suplex, Air Steiner and Spiral. Oh My! We Dervish arent scary, so long as you fight WITH us and not against us!★

*Walks in and looks around*
Hey guys...
How is everybody biggrin

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Eny of the green
((Where are we so I can jump on it? (: ))
((first floor past the front desk through the double doors into the club room lol where I'm trying to smoke out a "rat" and my brigade peeps are meeting up xD))

Friendly Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
((lol I think you guys missed my earlier post xD))

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Nostraamus
((I just caught it Lol))

Beloved Hunter

Nostraamus

((I think we did.... Such confusion... lol))

XxYoung DemonxX
"Demon! Get ahold of yourself! It was a person who was stuck!" She shouts as she grabs a convinient bucket that was near bye and puts out the flames. "Oi!"

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Blazegreg

Nostraamus

Elementis_Dragon

maka_Albarn-42-42-564
"Demon! Get ahold of yourself! It was a person who was stuck!" She shouts as she grabs a convinient bucket that was near bye and puts out the flames. "Oi!"
Yep he was right it was someone trying to break in he readied both guns at the sooty mess that was molesting the crud out of Ellie who just wanted to know what was going on. before he could pull the trigger he heard a familiar voice. it sounded like "STRIPPER!!" he aimed his gunblades straight at blazegreg who just happened to be more interesting then the sooty freak rubbing over one of his apartment tenants.

((gotta be more clear with our posts possibly quote each other more to direct who its going to))

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
XxYoung DemonxX
Nostraamus

Edit:
Meep? *looks down at the strange newcomer wipping soot all over clothes.*

Fashionable Businessman

Ash moves into the double doors rubbing the rain off his arms. He then moved to the front desk talking to the desk person before moving passed him and into the back room in the club area. Frowning lightly at all the people Ash steps back and looks back out the door half tempted to leave..Ash does not care for groups of people.

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Runs down stairs hearing a commotion. Spots one person eating a rat and shakes her head. Spots a few guests entering the Club and just sits down drinking her Naked.

Friendly Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Quote:
Elementis_Dragon

Quote:
XxYoung DemonxX

Nostra licks her sooty fingers and stares at the crazy lady through her less watery eyes. Flicking her damaged wings she wanders off towards a delicious smell. Ignoring everyone she finds a rodent cowering in the corner sensing her presence. Picking it up she pets it before shoving the whole thing in her mouth... The tail wiggling two and fro. Sucking on it for a bit she finally allows herself to notice what all the commotion is about.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff