Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
@Nostraamus
@Maka
@Nyx

"FINALLY A GOOD MEAL I DIDN'T COOK" he slid on his butt across the dance floor bumped into maka's leg and looked up at her. "I thought you guys would like it the armory has yet to be set up I was debating on if I wanted it on the first floor or one of the higher levels out of the way." getting up the demon jumped over the bar and looked around for silver ware. "booze, juice, can opener" he looked in every cupboard and hidden door behind the bar and frowned he placed his food pack on the table and taped his tail impatiently. "how hard is it to find silverware...did I get any?" his eyes narrowed on two clear sticks in front of him. "score!" jumping at the two sticks he cracked them both on the counter and grinned they were thin glow sticks but to him they were as good as chopsticks. "thank you nyx" he watched as she went to greet the other members of the brigade and grinned at his food. before he could take a bite he paused he could have just sworn that he heard something he stared at the fireplace at the far end of the vast club room dropping his chopsticks he took out his gunblades and went to investigate something wasn't right.

Beloved Hunter

Maka smiled as she took the Mocha that Nyx made her before the red headed female decided run off to who knows where, so with a small giggle at the busy bee of her sister of sorts before she decided to take a sit at a chair in the club. She placed her gun of choice today, a 9 ml. at the moment since her desert eagle was at her place, in it's holster on beneath her jacket as she sat down. But suddenly she heard the same sound as Demon so she instantly stood up and took it right back out of the holster. "What was that?"

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Dannie yoko
" Nyx sweety, it's Nyx. And yes we are neighbors. Maka is in room 108. And most everyone is down stairs." Rain gave a small face for getting mixed up with Maka. Nyx wasn't that short. Her hair was shorter and eyes were a different color. "Common deary lets get you down stair were the rest of the nut jobs are."

Friendly Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Nostra looks around the roof for a nice quick way to get into the building without using the stairs. Stairs are for losers. She spots what appears to be entrance straight down into the building. Leaping before giving any considerate thoughts to what she was doing she dives down the shaft.

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Maka_Albarn-42-42-564
Maka smiled as she took the Mocha that Nyx made her before the red headed female decided run off to who knows where, so with a small giggle at the busy bee of her sister of sorts before she decided to take a sit at a chair in the club. She placed her gun of choice today, a 9 ml. at the moment since her desert eagle was at her place, in it's holster on beneath her jacket as she sat down. But suddenly she heard the same sound as Demon so she instantly stood up and took it right back out of the holster. "What was that?"

"hell if I know" he said looking around he paused and waited for an other noise to track. he heard it.
"THERE!" he ran over to the wall and pressed his ear against it.

Friendly Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Coughing she appears to be stuck. She tries to wriggle herself free. Instead of freeing herself however she develops a cramp. With the panic rising she wriggles around more sending dust and soot down below.

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
((Brb going to my place so i can get off the nook and onto the lappy. Better response time by far.))

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Nyx Avalon
((Brb going to my place so i can get off the nook and onto the lappy. Better response time by far.))
((be safe))

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Wonders what all the commotion is about. Wonders down the hall following the voices.

Anxious Inquisitor

12,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Nyx Avalon

Dannie Smiled and blushed,"Yeah, You do look different. I dunno what I was thinking.....I wonder if Maka Sneezed." Feeling his face turn red because of his idiot move confusing the two girls the fox changed the subject before he felt even more moronic.
"As you lead Milady." He said Bowing towards he and gesturing for her to lead the way," I was so absorbed into finding my room I didn't even pay attention." His face flushed again when he realized he had even come upstairs without even knowing it. Paint fumes must have leaked out from his art bag. Finding his ears twitching again as strange sounds came from the roof the fox ruffled. He really must have smelled something to make his be this out of it, now he was hearing things again. There was nothing on the roof....was there? the sounds stopped and the fox, a little weird-ed out and disorientated followed after Nyx to find the so called 'nut jobs' and there whereabouts.

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
@Maka
@Nos

POOF! went the fireplace, YD jumped back and aimed his gun at the open gap waiting for the dust and soot to clear nothing was there. "they're trying to infiltrated us from the roof." he muttered so only maka could hear. Of course he had no clue who was but he had a feeling who ever it was it couldn't be good.
rifling through his cargo pants he found his pack of matches and lit one he looked at the logs on the fireplace and lit them and waited for the embers to rise.

Beloved Hunter

XxYoung DemonxX

She places her ear against the wall as well, her wings twitching against her back as she tried to figure out what the heck could be making that sound. "Darn it... could it be an animal or something? I can't shoot through the wall since it's brand new and would be costly... What do we do boss?" She said in slight annoyance.

Friendly Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Despite being stuck between her legs she tries to remember the the yoga her mother had taught her... Remembering nothing she decides to start crawling downward as best as she can. Her wings getting bent in odd directions which make her very uncomfortable as they scrap against the hard brick walls.Gripping the walls she pulls herself towards the bottom. Giving herself new growing pains in the process. "urrrgh," she moans.

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Maka_Albarn-42-42-564

He watched as the flames started to rise and he cackled "dance my puppet Dance" he clearly lost it. he looked at maka "just leave it to me I think I caught the little mouse in the fireplace"

Friendly Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Suddenly searing heat and smoke fill her lungs and she gasps for breath. Hearing a quick pop in her bone structure she yelps as she slides down to the very bottom and smashes into the fire thus putting it out. Trying to untangle herself from the heap of flesh she has found herself in she coughs and blinks out the soot through her watering eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff