Welcome to Gaia! ::

Opako
Hm.. everyone has so many OC's -looks at her own collection- mrgreen

~{<3}~ L.ovely

I have a collection too. surprised

Some of them are furries though, so I never find people who'll draw them.

D.reams
~{<3}~

moushroom's Buttercup

Chatty Wife

[m.a.l.l.r.a.t.s]
what like start a shop? I have always considered that, but I have like no idea how I would like set it up
If you want...I could help you out with that.
[m.a.l.l.r.a.t.s]
[ .days. ]
[m.a.l.l.r.a.t.s]
[ .days. ]
[m.a.l.l.r.a.t.s]
wow that was fast as far as OC's yeah I guess I will give it a shot

Oh, goodie. ^_^

Here's one of my OCs: Breydon Raup. Would you consider him, please?

And what did you expect coming to the Art Freebies with art that looks like that? People will come, and they will come quickly.
yeah guess I should have seen that coming

xd Maybe you would have more luck over in R&C? You could work on your quest more by charging.
what like start a shop? I have always considered that, but I have like no idea how I would like set it up

You could just use the general set-up. Is it the layout or the actual text?

You could also consider an auction. I mean, I've only seen one piece of your art, but if it all looks like that, then you shouldn't have a problem. Unless you're like me and hate everything you draw. Actually, in my case, it's what I write. But whatever...

Vicious Firestarter

[m.a.l.l.r.a.t.s]
Zaeon
Well, if OCs are OK, too, then HERE are 2 of mine...if they interest you, that is. And if you need a password, use CZAR.
which of the two would you want?
Well, I'd like Zaeon (the red and black haired one) more, but I need more of Daxragi (purple haired one), so it doesn't matter to me. Which ever you'd want to do. =P
[m.a.l.l.r.a.t.s]
Well I have thought this through and I think I am going to draw [.days.] OC but I am still going to draw some ones avi.

~{<3}~ L.ovely

surprised Show us the outsome, will ya? I wanna see how the stuffs turn out. >w<

D.reams
~{<3}~

Aged Gaian

9,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Ho-Ranchu
Opako

~{<3}~ L.ovely

D.reams
~{<3}~

Most of mine are either seme or uke yaoi characters or girls. I think I have a furrie couple though. sweatdrop oh, and an elf. 3nodding
Opako
Ho-Ranchu
Opako

~{<3}~ L.ovely

D.reams
~{<3}~

Most of mine are either seme or uke yaoi characters or girls. I think I have a furrie couple though. sweatdrop oh, and an elf. 3nodding

~{<3}~ L.ovely

xD I have a jubelie (or however it's spelt) of ninjas, a collection of monsters, a gallery of normals, and a handful of furries.

D.reams
~{<3}~
Ho-Ranchu
[m.a.l.l.r.a.t.s]
Well I have thought this through and I think I am going to draw [.days.] OC but I am still going to draw some ones avi.

~{<3}~ L.ovely

surprised Show us the outsome, will ya? I wanna see how the stuffs turn out. >w<

D.reams
~{<3}~
oh well I kinda just started drawing it

Aged Gaian

9,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Ho-Ranchu
Opako
Ho-Ranchu
Opako

~{<3}~ L.ovely

D.reams
~{<3}~

~{<3}~ L.ovely

xD I have a jubelie (or however it's spelt) of ninjas, a collection of monsters, a gallery of normals, and a handful of furries.

D.reams
~{<3}~

Oh, I wanna see one of your ninjas. 3nodding Pwease. <3
[m.a.l.l.r.a.t.s]

Oh, wow. Thanks. Is there anything else about him you want? I have a whole collection of different tops for him if you want to see them. And more things about his character that could give you an idea for a pose of something.

If you're sure you want to draw him, that is. sweatdrop
Opako
Ho-Ranchu
Opako

~{<3}~ L.ovely

D.reams
~{<3}~

Mine are all physically human, except the ones with wings, but they're a special species. They still look human, though. My NaNo that I'm currently working on has about 44 characters in it so far. Not all of them are major characters, but they're there. I have a ton of other characters, though, most of which I don't have bios for. sweatdrop

Aged Gaian

9,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
[ .days. ]
Opako
Ho-Ranchu
Opako

~{<3}~ L.ovely

D.reams
~{<3}~

Mine are all physically human, except the ones with wings, but they're a special species. They still look human, though. My NaNo that I'm currently working on has about 44 characters in it so far. Not all of them are major characters, but they're there. I have a ton of other characters, though, most of which I don't have bios for. sweatdrop

NaNo? I really don't have many bios for my characters expect for like 7 or so the rest ..don't have a bio..yet.
Opako
Ho-Ranchu
Opako
Ho-Ranchu
Opako

~{<3}~ L.ovely

D.reams
~{<3}~

~{<3}~ L.ovely

D.reams
~{<3}~

~{<3}~ L.ovely

Okies. :3 I'll show you one I doodled on Paint recently, and I'll hunt other photos...

Nanawa Kokyuu

D.reams
~{<3}~
sorry I kinda stoped talking all of the sudden

[.days.]- no I'm fine with what you gave me

Aged Gaian

9,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Ho-Ranchu
Opako
Ho-Ranchu
Opako
Ho-Ranchu
Opako

~{<3}~ L.ovely

D.reams
~{<3}~

~{<3}~ L.ovely

D.reams
~{<3}~

~{<3}~ L.ovely

Okies. :3 I'll show you one I doodled on Paint recently, and I'll hunt other photos...

Nanawa Kokyuu

D.reams
~{<3}~

Cool. I think my photobucket is viewable by the public, so you can look here --> at my OC's . --> [x]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff