Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
I'm a bit of an art whore and have recently left gaia forHalcyon Tears Unfortunately there arent alot of artists on Halcyon yet... So if you draw for me, I'll probably tip you biggrin

There's 2 avatars to pick from biggrin

The first:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Second:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh, and if you're wondering about the size of the fudge pop, all the people on Halcyon are only 15cm tall xd

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
I can take a whack at it. You shall be my daily freebie ^^

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
Poppy Red
I can take a whack at it. You shall be my daily freebie ^^
yay! ^___^ thanks biggrin
While I work again here. Do feel free to elaborate on this "Hylcon tears" thing.
Shjt, I can't find my pencil. Dam liberals.
I'll draw they look uber cute!
Wanna each do one, prehaps?
Poppy Red
sounds good! which one would you like to draw?

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
OK biggrin

Right now its not officially open, which is why if you look at it, it's just a boring forum, but theyre working on it.

Theres 4 types of currancy, only 2 have a purpose at the moment (gald= buy items, coins = play games) the 2 that dont have to do with the tribes. Seeds are for Gymnos (Land) and Dew Drops are for Aquos (Water)

Once the story line gets developed (aka, we get NPC artists XD) the tribes will become important, and uses for the seeds/dewdrops will be added. Theres also alot of games and such that are in developement :O

They also have a cool system for donators, you buy 'credits' so you can chose to use them or save them for another months donation items biggrin but they hit a snag. The main pixel artists computer died and so now everything is behind sad (item updates/donation releases)

They're hoping to make the grandopening next month biggrin
Fairy wings <3

Okay i'll draw you!! =D i have an halcylon tear account too but i still like gaia better
N0tePaD_o
Poppy Red
sounds good! which one would you like to draw?

*Shrug* second one?

[Emerald Star]
OK biggrin

Right now its not officially open, which is why if you look at it, it's just a boring forum, but theyre working on it.

Theres 4 types of currancy, only 2 have a purpose at the moment (gald= buy items, coins = play games) the 2 that dont have to do with the tribes. Seeds are for Gymnos (Land) and Dew Drops are for Aquos (Water)

Once the story line gets developed (aka, we get NPC artists XD) the tribes will become important, and uses for the seeds/dewdrops will be added. Theres also alot of games and such that are in developement :O

They also have a cool system for donators, you buy 'credits' so you can chose to use them or save them for another months donation items biggrin but they hit a snag. The main pixel artists computer died and so now everything is behind sad (item updates/donation releases)

They're hoping to make the grandopening next month biggrin
You're missing a pixal artist in action? Are you involved in any of the admin stuff? Cause maybe I could help with pixal art, that kinda more what I'm into. Lately I've just been trying to improve on my hand-eye- stuff and my drawing style

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff