13,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Lural
The Shaid
the ecchi otaku
The Shaid
"Who do you think she'll trust more to pick out bras, the lesbian or the flat girl?"
hmm a girl who'd touch and stare the hell out of the female breasts to figure out the size for sexual stimulation or someone who does the exact same thing for a job but is flatchested due to genes.. hmm.....

i'd go for the fabulously gay male friend! xp
lol it's this anime I'm watching. She's a girl from another world posing as the sister of a guy from the normal world, and she has the biggest boobs in the academy. Her uniform has a boob window simply because she can't close it. She woke up in this episode and stretched, and a button popped off her shirt XD She first thought she'd have "that pervert" (the guy posing as her brother) take her shopping, but changed her mind and asked her friends instead. One just happens to be a lesbian lol

She's all "We'll make you look hot!" and the other girl is like "She doesn't need to look hot, she just needs a bra that fits." and that prompted the lesbian to say that line. Indicating she would know what looks good on her, whereas the other doesn't even need bras in the first place and won't know what to do or something lol

What anime is this? o.O
lol it's called Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero or something like that. Akatsuki has no real magic power, but he can somehow steal underwear without anyone noticing. Also he's a pretty strong fighter. Lots of action and pervy goodness

Tricky Phantom

13,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Shieanna
The Shaid
KEwer
I said...

Isn't my animal mule adorable!!!!

...Obviously
*glompcuddles* <3

I said...

Hehe. Didn't think she'd be that popular. xD
-pokes-

...Obviously
*licks*

Shameless Exhibitionist

The Shaid
*licks*

I said...

O.O
*bites your tongue*

...Obviously

Tricky Phantom

13,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Shieanna
The Shaid
*licks*

I said...

O.O
*bites your tongue*

...Obviously
meanie >_<

Shameless Exhibitionist

The Shaid
meanie >_<

I said...

*kisses it*
Better?
*tilts head*

...Obviously

Desirable Sex Symbol

the ecchi otaku
broken_bleeding_angel
Hello boys. How have you been? ♥

yay bussombuddy is back!!! -jumps into and makes self comfy in the warm cleavage-

im okay nothing hugely exciting or new to report. just the usual pervy self and boredom life brings.
and you?

About the same. XD *huggles*

Desirable Sex Symbol

Hottie yoko
broken_bleeding_angel
Hottie yoko

Im good. Shopping for my Christmas gifts so my husband knows what to get me. looks like a Tablet

Lol nice. XD I gave my list to my parents yesterday.
'My parents I think are getting me a toaster. :3
Lol nice.

Omnipresent Gawker

broken_bleeding_angel
the ecchi otaku
broken_bleeding_angel

yay bussombuddy is back!!! -jumps into and makes self comfy in the warm cleavage-

im okay nothing hugely exciting or new to report. just the usual pervy self and boredom life brings.
and you?

-is huggled into marshmellow heaven-

anything new online or offline?

Desirable Sex Symbol

the ecchi otaku
broken_bleeding_angel
the ecchi otaku
broken_bleeding_angel

and you?

-is huggled into marshmellow heaven-

anything new online or offline?

Besides being back after my hiatus? Nope.

Omnipresent Gawker

broken_bleeding_angel
why the hiatus?
also nude avi im going to say nudist charity, selling all items to get one item or 3 quarters the cost saved of a single item for a new dream avi?

Desirable Sex Symbol

the ecchi otaku
broken_bleeding_angel
why the hiatus?
also nude avi im going to say nudist charity, selling all items to get one item or 3 quarters the cost saved of a single item for a new dream avi?

Life was hectic and I wasn't enjoying Gaia like I used to anymore. So I went on Hiatus back in 2012, joined Tumblr, forgot I had it for 6 months while i was gaming, came back to it, and came back here after an old rping friend of mine suggested rping again. So I'm back for now until whenever to get references from our old rp here to use in our new one since we're carrying it over, but we're doing it on Skype.

Avi is naked until I figure out wth I want to dress her up as. Took out all my items from my storage box. Might sell some, but in the meantime I'm looking for new hair items and such until my next pay when I can buy some G-Cash and get more awesome items to deck out my avi with.

Tricky Phantom

13,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Cute Vampire

Tricky Phantom

13,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Neat. They've at least updated item grants to reflect the inflation. Unless I just got super lucky. Opened a pink link with 25.1 million gold in it.

Omnipresent Gawker

The Shaid
not you a few others have gotten a big mill in the pink links as well.
guess they did up it but at the same time this might look good but remember more gold people get their hands on the hire prices in the market could go.
hell right now the market price limit goes even higher then 100 trillion. in gold.

also on a side note. tried to make a male inverted vanmorial charactger with gaian items XP
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces