Poll-Whore 0.12765957446809 12.8% [ 18 ]
PURPLE IS COOLER 0.20567375886525 20.6% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 141 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Dapper Raider

--Aubre

[A frightened, paranoid, --mouse of a girl]

Ref. Picture :
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

--A shirt that reads "RIP Fluffy" or "The End Is Coming"

--Enigma
- Gold eyes

[Apathethic , very emotionless, easily bored, looks liek a young boy [but is MUCH older then that, either older or younger is fine.] He wears an all wite tux, with gloves, and has three fingers on his right hand. His hair is a ....well shown in the picture.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

http://i27.tinypic.com/33dcyhi.png

[As long as clothing is dressy and elegant, it fits.]
[His eyes are blank. Also he is ..one of the most evil folks ... in my OC land. So if you need an expression he'll probably be frowning slightly, or smirking.]

+ Draw him in teddy pajamas.

http://i30.tinypic.com/2irn4eq.jpg
---Merchant
--Dressed in a floor length cloak with hair the color of the boards of this site:
http://rrv2.proboards.com/index.cgi
Made up of gaunt angles, and scarecrow like features--he has pale grey eyes. Also he would probably be selling something.
Definitely a smirker. If you need a reference, a fellow in Ouran High School Host Club [the guy in the dark grey cloack ..looks like him--cept Merchant is actually ugly.]

[LENGTHY}

Long greasy bangs shadow a pale, long face. Hair the color of dried blood clings closely to the nape of his neck, until it lengthens around his face in a greasy veil. A large shapeless cloak is usually wrapped around his body--the color depends on the surroundings--for these cloaks are camouflaged. The billowing (much too large) fabric , hides a pale white body in its depths. Shaped much like a scarecrow, Merchant is all sharp bony limbs, and jaded points. A tapered torso , lies atop two pole like legs , which end in gnarled little feet. Long skeletal fingers, the nails filled with dirt, surmount scarred wrists. The nails are chewed , and uneven except for the sharp edges that crown them all.

This odd fellow’s eyes draw quite a bit of attention. They are of a unnaturally pale variety--a extremely light grey. The large black pupils are constantly darting back in forth in agitation, never truly at rest. A wicked gleam dominates their usually narrowed surfaces. Thin , manicured eyebrows surmount the eyes -- which are underlined by small dark patches. Underneath these is a rather petite nose with the sharpness of a knife blade. A jagged scar runs across its surface--another memento from his job. Bony, somewhat sunken, cheeks finish off the upper part of his face. A pale slit of a mouth dominates the bottom half of his face. Oddly white teeth line the inside of the mouth. Dirt or dust of some sort is usually found plastered on his face like some kind of mask. On the days when he is not rolling around in the dirt, Merchant is a rather handsome fellow--with a noble face.

As to his clothing? Mr. Ezekiel has two kinds. One is his normal weekly wear. Too tight dress shirts wrap tightly over his narrowed torso, a tie hanging loose from around his neck. A large dark cap upon his head announces him as one of Nada’s elite force of post men. This charade only lasts from Monday until Wednesday. All the other days of the week, the hairspray is washed out, and the general good hygiene disperses for the hills. The rest of the week consists of somewhat baggy clothes of a dark variety, a baggy hooded cloak, and large many pocketed pants. Black Metal-studded Belts cross his waist , filled with an assortment of odd instruments. These include a long metal catch pole, a noose, a variety of syringes, and a bone cutting knife.

Regardless of the day of the week however, he usually has a large sac positioned over his right shoulder. At the beginning of the week this sac is organized into compartments, filled with mail and messages for Remoor’s residents. This bag of navy is thrown aside with malice as soon as Wednesday dawns, and replaced with a storm grey, stain covered one.

Regardless of the day of the week, his body always seems to tremor with anticipation. Even the woeful day of Monday cannot wash away the scars that are found all over his body. Long burn marks, shallow scratches, circular holes, dark bruises--you name it you can find it somewhere on his stick-like person. Muscles are also in good supply, most of it lean, stationed around his arms. See what carrying around fifty pounds of meat//mail does to a guy!

With all of the odd things added up Merchant is a wicked Scarecrow with two different sets of clothes.

+ OR A DUSKULL GIJINKA

--DALTON
[NO ART FOR HIM]

-- He's tall and lanky. With light tan hair in a rather chaotic style [ see Hunni from Ouran--but longer, and wilder]. He has bright orange eyes--and is dressed in an orange [or red] top coat, with dark grey clothes of any style underneath. He is grinning--nothing else.] He is in his late twenties.

-- He is supposed to kind of resemble an Arcanine.

--SEE THE TITLE FOR CONTEST.

--PLEASE

NO CHATSPEAK

Dapper Raider

NEW OCs -- 2k tip if you get him right~

Allow me introduce Matt//Xavier Tobi

- Originally from my pokemon RP
- The head of police//The Secret Service, and of the para-military extremist group [he's a bad guy.]
- In POKEMON mode he owns one pokemon, an ancient, grey haired , houndoom.

PERSONALITY
Now, I can easily past his profile, but like with the others I choose not to, no need to break any eyes.

+ Obsessed with Justice
+ Work-a-holic
+ Basically, for all intensive purposes, " An evil Sherlock Holmes"
------- I got his personality from a quote made in one of the later books, one where Sherlock thinks of the horrors that would happen if he was a criminal.
+ Twisted
+ Seems to hate children

HISTORY
Once again, lotsa paraphrasing.
- Started off as a normal beat cop, but due to his determination rose through the ranks. Eventually he became the top dog.
- Married a criminal profiler, and had two boys.
- Throughout the years, Matt had been threatened by various terrorists, and always did the wise thing and moved his family away until the threats were neutralized. This time however, nothing had come of the other threats, so he decided to let his family sleep. When he came home, they were dead. In fact he listened on the radio as a frantic call for back up came over the radio.
- There was no evidence to prosecute the criminals, and Matt took it into his own hands, and quickly killed the guilty party
- Joined hands with the criminal underworld.

- That's it for now.

APPEARANCE
- Alright, let's do this thing.
http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/03172008/1/7/e/1/17e166f85421e0_full.jpg
Due to the lack of a good tek tek , he looks like the guy 2nd from the left, with teal eyes and a tired drawn face [he's almost fifty]

Clothing is up to you, some suggestions:
- Draw him like Sherlock Holmes
- Draw him in a police uniform
- Draw him dressed up.

Dapper Raider

BUMPITY BUMP~

Dapper Raider

Dapper Raider

GORE BLOOOD DEATH SINISTER DARK

POKEMOOOOOON~

http//rrv2.proboards.com

Needs custom art. If interested PM me. Check the pokedex for ideas [Jackalopie] and the legendary threads.

This I will pay for. [But I am rather ....poor?]

Dapper Raider

Dapper Raider

Dapper Raider

BUMP~

COME ON ARTISTS--someone must want to do freebies without all that hassle of starting a thread.

Dapper Raider

That was a pretty bad tagline huh? rofl

Dapper Raider

Dapper Raider

Dapper Raider

BUMP---

[I wonder how many people read this....

REMOOR~REMOOR~REMOOR~ <33]

Dapper Raider

Dapper Raider

Wow~ unusual characters! I like your descriptions of them, they sound interesting :>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff